some questions

BeansOnToast

1) Do you think that they will have create a tag team finisher

2) How big do you think the roster will be

3) If Festus makes it into the game what would they do about making his entrance hes never came to the ring by himself

4) Do you think there will be quite a lot of ECW Superstars

5) Who do you think looks best so far on game

My answers)

1) Probolly not but i would like it
2) Around 50
3) Not a clue
4) around 8-10
5) i think Jeff Hardy

1) Do you think that they will have create a tag team finisher?: No

2) How big do you think the roster will be?: 60

3) If Festus makes it into the game what would they do about making his entrance hes never came to the ring by himself?: They'd just do what he does with Jessie but on his own

4) Do you think there will be quite a lot of ECW Superstars?: Yes

5) Who do you think looks best so far on game?: Chris Jericho (just because of his attire)

[b]Hopefully so. At the moment, i'm not sure. Cory Ledesma said something about being focused on Tag Teams this year, so don't count it out just yet.[/b]

[b]I'm thinking the same as last year. But it seems THQ have taken on the 'What the fans want' this year, and the fans #1 priority was to have a large roster.[/b]

3) If Festus makes it into the game what would they do about making his entrance hes never came to the ring by himself
[b]Lol, i dunno how that would work. I can imagine Jesse coming to the ring no matter what guiding him to the ring.[/b]

[b]As stated in the second question. Perhaps. I know i'd like for there to be more ECW wrestlers. There was like, what? 5 of them last year?[/b]

[b]Create-A-Finisher, defiantly, been waiting for this for years. Custom music on PS3 also looks pretty dang awesome.[/b] :)

1) It is likely. But from the early video we have seen, it's for only single moves. But due to SvR09 based on tag teams, I think they might.

2) They said that this games roster will be the biggest and best from any of the past games. I'll go with that for now.

3) I think he will probably have a generic entrance. That's if by November, he still hasn't had a single match.

4) I think there will be about 7 - 10 superstars from ECW in the upcoming game.

5) Probably John Cena, although they all look amazing.

[b]I think so, as the game is based around Tag Teams this year [/b]

[b]It is supposed to be the biggest so far, so maby 60 - 70 (Hopefully)!! [i]But you do have to think about how much memory the game can hold and with all the new features...[/i][/b]

[b]They will probably just make him walk down to the ring like he does with his arm raised when he comes with Jesse, but just on his own (Thats if he makes it into the game! Which I think is likely this year)[/b]

[b]Hopefully there will be a reasonable amount of people, however the roster is still not [i]too[/i] big in WWE right now (I would say about 8-10)[/b]

[b]I would have to say that they all look AMAZING, however, I like Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy (with their new hair styles - [i]Shorter[/i]) [/b]

[quote name='HelmsFan2k8' post='4004879' date='Mar 29 2008, 09:23 AM']1) Do you think that they will have create a tag team finisher

My answers)

1) Probolly not but i would like it
2) Around 50
3) Not a clue
4) around 8-10
5) i think Jeff Hardy[/quote]

1. no not this yaer
2. 10 to 15 more than last year (the rumor is that this will be the largest roster ever)
3. i think festus is going to be a challenge, because he is a zombie until the bell rings, so i dont know
4. kofi, morrison, miz, punk, daddy v, chavo, kelly, and maybe striker
5. other than ortans hair, they look the same so far

Archived