Confirmed Superstars for SmackDown! vs. Raw 2009

J Southern

[center]Here is the confirmed roster so far for SmackDown! vs. Raw 2009...

[b][u]Superstars:[/u][/b]
Chris Jericho
Jeff Hardy
John Cena
Matt Hardy
Mr. Kennedy
Randy Orton
Undertaker

[b][u]Divas:[/u][/b]
-

[b][u]Legends:[/u][/b]
-

If I've missed anyone out, then please tell me.
[/center]

[quote name='*...:WWE ~ FAN:...*' post='4004260' date='Mar 29 2008, 10:01 AM']This looks like a great game! And he did mention in an interview that they were including tag teams like Jessie & Festus. :)[/quote]
Cool, can't wait but I won't add them yet because they haven't been in any videos or screenshots yet :)

[quote name='*...:WWE ~ FAN:...*' post='4004312' date='Mar 29 2008, 10:07 AM']This looks like a great game! And he did mention in an interview that they were including tag teams like Jessie & Festus. :)[/quote]
Ummmmm, why did you repeat yourself again?

[quote name='Rankonâ„¢' post='4004450' date='Mar 29 2008, 11:27 AM']I thought there would be a smaller roster due to the improvement of other aspects[/quote]
No, I have a feeling that they will be able to have a bigger roster and improve other aspects. Well they should be able to on the Next-Gen versions anyway.

[quote name='Rankonâ„¢' post='4004450' date='Mar 29 2008, 06:27 AM']I thought there would be a smaller roster due to the improvement of other aspects[/quote]
Yeah, I heard and read that somewhere. Friend of mine showed it to me.
This year is bound to be filled with Tag Teams though, so the releases of them shouldn't be a surprise in the future, possibly near future.

Archived