*Official* Create-A-Finisher Chat

[quote name='Robert Styles' post='3998273' date='Mar 28 2008, 04:38 AM']eddies suplex into a facebuster into a brainbuster into another brainbuster onto anotherone[/quote]
Way to keep it realistic, buddy. :cool:

And as for me, it depends.

I'll probably just make the finishers for CAWs I make if their move is not in the game. Like Petey Williams and the Canadian Destroyer.

I'd like to recreate some of my own signature moves like the Kraken Lock (Leg Scissors with Full Nelson), The Third Degree (STO to knee then reverse STO) or the One Way Trip (Spinning Neckbreaker DDT)

I've already said I think that they have to make it realistic and give people boundary's so they can't impossible combos. It would end up just like THUG where you could do any moves you wanted together and make impossible moves.

OT - CAT failed mainly because it sucked. Who wanted to CAT?

[quote name='RAT303' post='3998528' date='Mar 28 2008, 07:13 AM']probally a taunt and a new rko he get on the damn floor he get up and rko the punk and make him bleed :D[/quote]

hey look u got something there,this is gonna be create a finisher (not create a move)whats the difference? well not much but one detail,just that in the svr series most of the finishers(sweet chin music,etc)have like an animation before them,so that may be the main highlight in create a finisher,to have an animation/taunt,before the move then do the move,but will you be able to actually make a move?well we dont know yet although they have said something along the lines of "over 500 animations"but we dont even know everything about this feature,so dont be surprised that we dont actually create a move.but a sequence of animations put together....

but like rat303 said,im guessing we can 'make'our own versons of other guys moves using the way i explained things,to make an RKO with taunt before hand,and even give them to the already ingame superstars,so thats pretty cool...

[quote name='Dr.Cadia' post='3998520' date='Mar 28 2008, 11:11 PM']Oh Great. Create A Move, This Is Exciting[/sarcasm]

Watch as this fails like Create a Taunt. This is my Opinion.

Think about it, Most of the moves in the game, can't be connected. you can't do a Powerbomb Submission or a Sharpshooter Headlock, they will not work. If THQ doesn't do this to your guys Expectations, don't go crying to them, and moaning that it's not right, because whatever they do, they can't push it further.

[b]This will not Compare the the Tony Hawk Create A Move.[/b][/quote]

Oh boy, don't get me started on how awesome that is.

And I'll probably end up making a powerbomb type finisher. They're always my favorite.

If you think about it they said there are five hundred different animations to choose from in eight stages. That could possibly equal to less than ten selectable animations for each stage depending on which move you choose. So it is difficult to decide what is possible and what is not, although I think a powerbomb [b]submission [/b]would work, and maybe try a variation of that such as a powerbomb figure four or a suplex submission followed by a crossface, something along those lines would do me fine. :)

Insanity, Im pretty sure we can actually make the move, not just a taunt. They said in the interview we have ten slots, so we can chain out a long move (ex. in the interview. We can make 8 Suplexs in a row, instead of Three like Eddies)

Anyway, I plan on making....

A Perfect Lariat
Crossface
Diving Headbutt
Armbars
Samoan Driver
Glimmering Warlock
and a ton of other finishers.

And for the guy who said something like a sharpshooter headlock, Im pretty sure theres going to be limits to what we can do

Stu Hart Special, The Ran Hei, Burning Hammer,A sick looking death valley bomb,Paradise lock, and my own Finsiher the TKOverdose Electric chair pushed up and down into a pile driver.

I <3 the Ranhei, its such an awesome move, I'll probably make that too. I'll also create that move where the guy runs for a spear, lifts them up in the air, then slams them down in a spear. I think its called the Lanazarse or something?

Either way, Puroreso all the way <3

Archived