King of Colosseum: Red & Green

Tom Rice

[center][color="#CC0000"][b][size=6]King of Colosseum: Red & Green[/size][/b][/color]

[img]http://caws.ws/images/boxart/koc.jpg[/img][/center]

King of Colosseum: Red and King of Colosseum: Green were released by Spike in December of 2002 and March of 2003.

King of Colossum, or KOC as it is often referred to as, is the sequel to Kings Soul for the original Playstation. While drawing it's gameplay engine from King's Soul as well as it's graphics engine, many upgrades were made to the game. The Addition of the Critical System from the Fire Pro Wrestling series, as well as the largely expanded roster beyond AJPW, made for a worthy successor to King's Soul. The Game was actually split into two discs, KOC Red and KOC Green due to it's massive contents. KOC Green was released just over 3 months after KOC Red.

KOC Green featured some gameplay enhancements over KOC Red, most notably is the Rope-Break "bug" that was adjusted in the months between releases so you had to be much closer to the ropes in order to get a break. Otherwise the core of the game is very similar to KOC Red beyond the Roster, which is completely different and notably smaller than KOC Red.

[i]- PuroGamerWiki[/i]

[quote name='MKO*' post='4004042' date='Mar 29 2008, 03:41 AM']I own Green, It's a good game, great roster, but I'm really bad at it.
[b]I usually win my matches by strikes :lol:, I can never consistently hit grapple moves.[/b][/quote]

Oh god i remember those days, all i did was strikes, arial/springboard moves, submission and the corner/rope moves.
Until i finally learn how to hit the moves right.

[quote name='♀T.R.I.¢.♀' post='4010246' date='Mar 29 2008, 10:43 PM'][quote name='.:SM:.' post='3996739' date='Mar 27 2008, 07:19 PM']I would love to get this game, but sadly it was only released in Japan :([/quote]
Me too. I hope they do something like FPR! or make an American version. Looks like red has a very good roster.
[/quote]

There not because this is a license video game, you can get it just mod you PS2 and buy the games.

Archived