"Added to warn level Flaming members of staff."

JBL

[quote].Dub Warned on Mar 15 2008, 08:28 PM
Added to warn level Flaming members of staff.[/quote]
I would like to know when the hell I flamed a staff member. I feel I've been done a great injustice for the hundredth time by the staff of this forum. I think this warning was bullshit, and I'm complaining about it.

[quote name='JLB' post='3963639' date='Mar 22 2008, 12:52 AM']He's right as if you go back and read his post he didn't call that guy a retard. He was talking about anyone in general that believes Edge is undefeated.[/quote]
It's true. I only made one other post that day, and it had NOTHING to do with flaming, mods or not.

I believe this is about me.

To set it straight, I saw you quote me and call me a retard. I didn't really take offence to it, I just quoted you and told you not to call me a retard again, and explained what I meant, to stop confusion.

Next thing I know, people are posting to say "don't flame staff" and other similar things, then half the posts in [url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=218247&hl="]my thread[/url] are deleted.

I didn't really have anything to do with your warning, if that serves as any consolation.

[quote name='JBL' post='3925596' date='Mar 16 2008, 09:40 AM'][quote name='Odyssey' post='3916911' date='Mar 14 2008, 07:22 AM']Edge is "technically undefeated", because his loss in the MITB at last year's Wrestlemania didn't count because he and Jeff Hardy got carted off due to the ladder spot, [b]and they say there is no losers in a MITB match, only 1 winner.[/b]

As for Cena...yes, he is undefeated.
[list]
[*][b]Wrestlemania XX:[/b] John Cena defeated The Big Show to win the WWE United States Championship
[/list]
[list]
[*][b]Wrestlemania 21:[/b] John Cena defeated John "Bradshaw" Layfield to win the WWE Championship
[/list]
[list]
[*][b]Wrestlemania 22:[/b] John Cena defeated Triple H to retain the WWE Championship
[/list]
[list]
[*][b]Wrestlemania 23:[/b] John Cena defeated Shawn Michaels to retain the WWE Championship
[/list]
[list]
[*][b]Wrestlemania 24:[/b] John Cena.....:o
[/list]

They'll probably give Cena a reign just like Undertaker's.
Everybody think Cena is [i]worthy[/i] though? That's the question.[/quote]
Actually it's you *censored*ing retarded "smart" marks saying there's no loser.
Edge is NOT undefeated at Wrestlemania. It's like saying there's no losers in a battle royal, only one winner. *censored*ing stupid.
[/quote]

That's the post in which you "flamed" him, I believe it was reported. [b]You[/b] in the post, directs at a member of staff. We'll leave it up to the Admins though, if they don't think it's a just warning they can always remove it. ;)

[b]EDIT;[/b] The warning was seen and passed by an Admin already, the day you were warned.

[quote name='JLB' post='3963639' date='Mar 22 2008, 12:52 AM']He's right as if you go back and read his post he didn't call that guy a retard. He was talking about anyone in general that believes Edge is undefeated.[/quote]
That's right, since he was talking about anyone in general that believes Edge is undefeated, he flamed more than just Odyssey.

Had you worded your post better, JBL, you wouldn't have been warned for flaming. Instead you chose to use curse words and quote a staff member. It looked more like a direct attack, rather than a global one. If you really meant to not flame him, you would have just posted in the topic rather than quoting Odyssey. But you made a comment on his post, replying to his statement and you bashed his opinion.

There's really nothing to argue about here.

[quote name='JayDee' post='3964605' date='Mar 22 2008, 01:52 PM'][quote name='JLB' post='3963639' date='Mar 22 2008, 12:52 AM']He's right as if you go back and read his post he didn't call that guy a retard. He was talking about anyone in general that believes Edge is undefeated.[/quote]
That's right, since he was talking about anyone in general that believes Edge is undefeated, he flamed more than just Odyssey.

Had you worded your post better, JBL, you wouldn't have been warned for flaming. [b]Instead you chose to use curse words and quote a staff member[/b]. It looked more like a direct attack, rather than a global one. If you really meant to not flame him, you would have just posted in the topic rather than quoting Odyssey. But you made a comment on his post, replying to his statement and you bashed his opinion.

[/quote]

Yeah JBL, you did deserve the warning so... You can't quote a mod??!!!! WTF.

[quote name='DBZKid12' post='3966746' date='Mar 22 2008, 09:42 PM'][quote name='JayDee' post='3964605' date='Mar 22 2008, 01:52 PM'][quote name='JLB' post='3963639' date='Mar 22 2008, 12:52 AM']He's right as if you go back and read his post he didn't call that guy a retard. He was talking about anyone in general that believes Edge is undefeated.[/quote]

Had you worded your post better, JBL, you wouldn't have been warned for flaming. [b]Instead you chose to use curse words and quote a staff member[/b]. It looked more like a direct attack, rather than a global one. If you really meant to not flame him, you would have just posted in the topic rather than quoting Odyssey. But you made a comment on his post, replying to his statement and you bashed his opinion.

[/quote]

Yeah JBL, you did deserve the warning so... You can't quote a mod??!!!! WTF.
[/quote]

Come on...
If someone quotes another user, then curse, you might think he cursed at him.

Archived