Doesn't this just annoy the hell out of you?

Spleenishly-Green

Why in the hell are "ALL" of the underwear "SO DAMN SHORT!!!!" There are very few flaws of this game that aren't to be expected and stand out as so annoying. But, the issue with "ALL" of the underwear in CAW Mode being so short is nerveracking!!!! I mean, really! The Rock doesn't look right with underwear that small. Triple H doesn't look right with underwear that small. BROCK-*censored*ING-LESNAR LOOKS TOTALLY *censored*ED WITH UNDERWEAR THAT IS SO SHORT AND SMALL AND COMPACT!!!! I'm sorry if those caps bothered you guys, but the the truth of the matter is that it is so annoying. Especially since there is no way around to at least make the tight appear to be higher-up the lower back than they truly are. I especially see a problem with this because, in the previous games, tights weren't as short or small, unless reserved for female CAWS. I mean, C'MON!!!!

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Spleenishly-Green' post='3963610' date='Mar 21 2008, 11:42 PM']Why in the hell are "ALL" of the underwear "SO DAMN SHORT!!!!" There are very few flaws of this game that aren't to be expected and stand out as so annoying. But, the issue with "ALL" of the underwear in CAW Mode being so short is nerveracking!!!! I mean, really! The Rock doesn't look right with underwear that small. Triple H doesn't look right with underwear that small. BROCK-*censored*ING-LESNAR LOOKS TOTALLY *censored*ED WITH UNDERWEAR THAT IS SO SHORT AND SMALL AND COMPACT!!!! I'm sorry if those caps bothered you guys, but the the truth of the matter is that it is so annoying. Especially since there is no way around to at least make the tight appear to be higher-up the lower back than they truly are. I especially see a problem with this because, in the previous games, tights weren't as short or small, unless reserved for female CAWS. I mean, C'MON!!!![/quote]

I uhhhh...don't really see what you're talking about? Some pic examples would be nice. Been working with SvR06 forever now and I am perfectly happy with the underwear options. o_o

• 4 weeks later...

Archived