"THE BEST OF TNA: 2007" ON DVD

goonday24

[url="http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/634/84/"]http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/634/84/[/url]

Tuesday, 18 March 2008
COMING APRIL 22 - TNA WRESTLING HOME VIDEO PRESENTS "THE BEST OF TNA: 2007" ON DVD
By Bill Banks
[img]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4719/bestoftnadvdcl1.jpg[/img]
Coming to ShopTNA.com and major DVD retailers such as Best Buy and FYE on April 22 is the latest release from TNA Home Video - "The Best Of TNA: 2007".

The three-hour DVD will chronicle the "best of the best" in Total Nonstop Action from the biggest year in company history.

Based on the 2007 Year-End Voting from TNAwrestling.com, the DVD will include all of the major voting categories, including:

Finisher Of The Year
Tag Team Of The Year
X Superstar Of The Year
Knockout Of The Year
Feud Of The Year
Match Of The Year
Memorable Moment Of The Year
TNA MVP Of 2007

Witness such memorable moments as: Gail Kim becoming the first TNA Women's Champion...Sting regaining the TNA World Championship...Kurt Angle winning the King of the Mountain...Booker T's arrival in TNA and more!

The DVD also contains exclusive interviews with many of your favorite TNA superstars, including Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Booker T, Christian Cage, Kaz, Gail Kim, Christy Hemme, The Latin American Xchange, The Motor City Machineguns and many more!

Plus, the DVD will contain the top seven matches from 2007 in their entirety, as voted by the fans at TNAwrestling.com. They are as follows:

Elevation X: Rhino vs. AJ Styles (Destination X)
Texas Death Match: James Storm vs. Chris Harris (Sacrifice)
Ladder Match: Kaz vs. Christian Cage (Genesis)
All Or Nothing: Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe (Hard Justice)
World Title: Kurt Angle vs. Sting (Bound For Glory)
Ultimate X: The LAX vs. XXX (Bound For Glory)
King Of The Mountain Match (Slammiversary)

Get "The Best Of TNA: 2007" when it hits stores on April 22...preview the DVD below courtesy of YouTube: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk8EtW4RvXU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk8EtW4RvXU[/url]

[quote name='Donjyoâ„¢' post='3949023' date='Mar 19 2008, 12:22 PM'][quote][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk8EtW4RvXU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk8EtW4RvXU[/url][/quote]

So we finally see the voice over guy. Im shocked; i thought he was white ¬_¬.

The DVD looks ok but not on my top buy list to be honest.
[/quote]
Haha, thats what I was thinking!

[quote name='Donjyoâ„¢' post='3949023' date='Mar 19 2008, 07:22 PM'][quote][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk8EtW4RvXU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk8EtW4RvXU[/url][/quote]

[/quote]

I knew he was obviously black, but I thoughted he'd be skinnier.

[quote name='Donjyoâ„¢' post='3949023' date='Mar 19 2008, 03:22 PM'][quote][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk8EtW4RvXU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk8EtW4RvXU[/url][/quote]

So we finally see the voice over guy. Im shocked; [b]i thought he was white[/b] ¬_¬.

[/quote]
I thought the same as you did but hey now we know what he looks like and he has a great voice.

[quote name='Mr. TnT' post='3952955' date='Mar 20 2008, 03:07 PM'][quote name='wiltzius' post='3952939' date='Mar 20 2008, 11:01 AM']Sounds more like the highlights of TN-GAY[/quote]

Wiltzius Your a GENIUS! i totally agree...u took my words right out of my mouth!
[/quote]

You know what I like about that? The fact that I've heard better insults from a three-year old. If you're going to bash TNA, take it elsewhere.

The match lineup looks good, I saw the Ultimate X between LAX and Triple X, and it's a good watch. I've heard good things about Cage/Kaz and Harris/Storm too, so it should be a good buy. I'm eagerly awaiting the Best of 2008 DVD, though. There have been some good matches so far this year.

[quote name='Donjyoâ„¢' post='3949023' date='Mar 19 2008, 08:22 PM'][quote][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk8EtW4RvXU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk8EtW4RvXU[/url][/quote]

[/quote]

lol,
i would only get this dvd for the ladder match since i've got Slammiversary and BFG

[quote name='Generations' post='3948412' date='Mar 19 2008, 04:59 PM']TNA didn't do anything good in 2007. That DVD is the opposite of an oxymoron.

Well...alright, they had some good moments...but it was seriously like a 10:1 ratio of crap to quality.[/quote]

TNA did plenty good in 2007, even if you don't like TNA you should give credit where it's due or to a further etent bother to give a reason as to what was so bad about TNA in 2007 instead of being like every other douche bag on this site who criticizes TNA with 3 word posts saying BS like "TN-GAY" and "WWE rejects"

This should be a good DVD and anyone who watched TNA in 2007 would think so to not just WWE mark net nerds who criticize based on results and the former WWE names they hear are in TNA.

If WWE were to do a best of 2007 DVD what would be chronicled and hilighted? all the young names they elevated to the top like.......................hmmm there was CM Punk who was already a legend in ROH and ummmm..............oh that little pansy ass Santino Marrella who was bitch slapped and bought to tears by Jim Cornette. Hmmmm Great Khali becomes World Champion that'd make a great addition hmmmmm Batista fights in every Smackdown main-event the whole year that's some ground breaking stuff that should go on the list. Samoa Joe alone far outdid anything and everything that Batista, Cena, HHH, Khali and Shawn Michaels combined did in 2007. TNA outdid WWE in 2006 and shat on them from a great height in 2007 and will continue to do so all through this year and the next.

Call TNA all the childish names you want but they have superior wrestling and wrestlers, take your WWE stars in movies and all your fandango soap opera story-lines, Donald Trump appearences and stick them up your asses because when it comes down to what's done in the ring TNA is far ahead and can and will always deliver when it comes to the actual wrestling side of the wrestling industry.

[quote name='CaptainHowdy187' post='3963939' date='Mar 22 2008, 09:06 AM'][quote name='Generations' post='3948412' date='Mar 19 2008, 04:59 PM']TNA didn't do anything good in 2007. That DVD is the opposite of an oxymoron.

Well...alright, they had some good moments...but it was seriously like a 10:1 ratio of crap to quality.[/quote]

TNA did plenty good in 2007, even if you don't like TNA you should give credit where it's due or to a further etent bother to give a reason as to what was so bad about TNA in 2007 instead of being like every other douche bag on this site who criticizes TNA with 3 word posts saying BS like "TN-GAY" and "WWE rejects"

This should be a good DVD and anyone who watched TNA in 2007 would think so to not just WWE mark net nerds who criticize based on results and the former WWE names they hear are in TNA.

If WWE were to do a best of 2007 DVD what would be chronicled and hilighted? all the young names they elevated to the top like.......................hmmm there was CM Punk who was already a legend in ROH and ummmm..............oh that little pansy ass Santino Marrella who was bitch slapped and bought to tears by Jim Cornette. Hmmmm Great Khali becomes World Champion that'd make a great addition hmmmmm Batista fights in every Smackdown main-event the whole year that's some ground breaking stuff that should go on the list. Samoa Joe alone far outdid anything and everything that Batista, Cena, HHH, Khali and Shawn Michaels combined did in 2007. TNA outdid WWE in 2006 and shat on them from a great height in 2007 and will continue to do so all through this year and the next.

Call TNA all the childish names you want but they have superior wrestling and wrestlers, take your WWE stars in movies and all your fandango soap opera story-lines, Donald Trump appearences and stick them up your asses because when it comes down to what's done in the ring TNA is far ahead and can and will always deliver when it comes to the actual wrestling side of the wrestling industry.
[/quote]

that of course not including all the branching out tna did in 07 try to reach a more nation audience

[quote]that of course not including all the branching out tna did in 07 try to reach a more nation audience[/quote]

Ofcourse!, big props to TNA for all the touring and big house show attendances, they've certainly proven that there is an audience for TNA well outside Orlando Florida. Also the quality of the house shows they put on shits all over the tamed repetitive house showw WWE have.

[quote name='CaptainHowdy187' post='3963939' date='Mar 22 2008, 04:06 AM'][quote name='Generations' post='3948412' date='Mar 19 2008, 04:59 PM']TNA didn't do anything good in 2007. That DVD is the opposite of an oxymoron.

[/quote]
WOW that was a great post.

[quote name='CaptainHowdy187' post='3963939' date='Mar 22 2008, 03:06 AM'][quote name='Generations' post='3948412' date='Mar 19 2008, 04:59 PM']TNA didn't do anything good in 2007. That DVD is the opposite of an oxymoron.

[/quote]

You just did what he did, but turned it into a TNA rant and included some TNA-only fan facts. Dude, if your going to bash WWE for having Donal Trump you got to look at TNA too, look what they did/are doing for publicity. Joel Anderson, Jonny Fairplay, Pacman Jones. Dude, TNA's main storyline is a "Romeo and Juliet" storyline with an already married man in love with an already married woman and the man she's married to doesn't care at all, that seems soap-operish to me. TNA can't even beat ECW two weeks straight yet so they're not ahead of WWE. TNA is starting to focus on storylines and segments more instead of actual wrestling.

In case you're wondering, I'm not a WWE mark, but am a fan of WWE and TNA and any wrestling promotion that can show everybody that it has good wrestling.

Archived