SvR 2006 > 2007/2008

Hicky

Seriously. You may be able to make pretty cool entrances on SvR 2008 if you have the XBox 360 but I totally believe there were absolutely nothing but negative enhancements. I played it at a friends and borrowed it for a week at the cost of £10 and it's totally not the game I'd expect it to be. Discuss, denizens of caws.ws

[quote name='C.J.' post='3932643' date='Mar 16 2008, 08:16 PM']The CAW mode on 06 was the best yet. I wish I could go back, but I lost my disc.[/quote]

You know what I wish? I wish people would stop ignoring my topics and just give me a straight up answer. I'm tired of being ignored and whenever people "DO" take the time to give me an answer, it's a bullshit one-liner!

Actually, I'm inclined to agree with you. As a matter of fact, I was just thinking of this the other day. I loved the CAW mode on 06, the playability was superior to anything they've released since. My only hangup was the music...man, give me 06 with 05's music (Polyamorous FTW) and my DX Tag entrance and females able to take part in table matches, and I'm sold! :)

[quote name='Spleenishly-Green' post='3932708' date='Mar 16 2008, 04:23 PM'][quote name='C.J.' post='3932643' date='Mar 16 2008, 08:16 PM']The CAW mode on 06 was the best yet. I wish I could go back, but I lost my disc.[/quote]

You know what I wish? I wish people would stop ignoring my topics and just give me a straight up answer. I'm tired of being ignored and whenever people "DO" take the time to give me an answer, it's a bullshit one-liner!
[/quote]
wtf.... :huh:

Archived