Discuss Jeff Hardy's Suspension and House Burning Down Here

.DUB

Since we've had so many new topics about Hardy's suspension, I'm going to make this topic so we can keep and use this one. A fresh one now since know we know all the information we're going to know about it. So please, just use this topic, don't make your own. Thanks. :cool:

[quote]STAMFORD, Conn. – In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE has suspended Jeff Hardy for 60 days, for his second violation of the company’s policy.

[right][size=1][b]Source: WWE.Com[/b][/size][/right][/quote]

[quote][b]Jim Ross confirms that Jeff Hardy's house burned down last night. Excerpts:[/b]

-"He lost essentially every thing he had and most sadly his dog. Losing an animal one is close to is just like losing a family member to many people and we just experienced that with the death of our 18 year old cat Molly who had to be put down after suffering a serious of strokes."

-"Apparently Matt Hardy saw smoke coming from Jeff’s home on Friday night, discovered that no one was home, but arrived at the house too late to do any thing but watch it burn to the ground."

-"These are challenging times for Jeff to say the least. Not only has he incurred his second strike with only one remaining before he would be terminated from the WWE, his situation has been underscored by the fact that his suspension went public per the WWE policy, which went into effect on November 1 and with which I wholeheartedly agree."

-"I hope this tragedy doesn’t push Jeff to the edge of the proverbial cliff to where his wrestling career becomes nothing more than a memory as well."

-"Jeff hardy will be 31 years old on August 31, 2008 and without question his wrestling career can be re-ignited if Jeff can prove to those that make the all important decisions that Jeff can be trusted and has become a responsible professional who understands how important it is to do the right things."

-"Can he rebuild the trust with the WWE that allows Jeff to be provided with more opportunities to be the star that we all know that he can be? No one has this answer today."

[size=1][b][right][url="http://www.jrsbarbq.com/2008/03/15/the-jeff-hardy-saga-continues/"]Article Link[/url][/right][/b][/size][/quote]

[quote name='12 Times the King' post='3929693' date='Mar 16 2008, 02:15 PM']Thanks .Dub! There were WAY to many of these kind of threads.

Personally I would want Hardy in rehab and fix up his life.[/quote]

Yeah i agree Hardy should take the rehab offer WWE give Wrestlers with problems like his.

He really doesn't need rehab if its just marijuana. I know many people that have quit without rehab. If there are other drugs, then yeah I hope he goes into rehab.

[quote name='Dr.Cadia' post='3929862' date='Mar 16 2008, 09:39 AM']there is no point for this thread, sure it can help, but it ain't going to stop those annoying Hardy Threads. All you are doing is adding to the Pack.[/quote]
I think it's a good idea seeing as how the others were locked and this is the only one open.

[quote name='Dr.Cadia' post='3929862' date='Mar 16 2008, 02:39 PM']there is no point for this thread, sure it can help, but it ain't going to stop those annoying Hardy Threads. All you are doing is adding to the Pack.[/quote]

It's stupid when there's about 8 threads. You can't get your views across because you don't know which topic to do it in and then you get flustered. I'm telling you to use this topic, and all other topics will be locked or merged to this one. Stops the confusion. :cool:

[quote name='.Dub' post='3929943' date='Mar 16 2008, 02:48 PM'][quote name='Dr.Cadia' post='3929862' date='Mar 16 2008, 02:39 PM']there is no point for this thread, sure it can help, but it ain't going to stop those annoying Hardy Threads. All you are doing is adding to the Pack.[/quote]

It's stupid when there's about 8 threads. You can't get your views across because you don't know which topic to do it in and then you get flustered. I'm telling you to use this topic, and all other topics will be locked or merged to this one. Stops the confusion. :cool:
[/quote]
Let's hope it works, because as we all know, past thread like this failed

[quote name='Dr.Cadia' post='3929955' date='Mar 16 2008, 02:49 PM'][quote name='.Dub' post='3929943' date='Mar 16 2008, 02:48 PM'][quote name='Dr.Cadia' post='3929862' date='Mar 16 2008, 02:39 PM']there is no point for this thread, sure it can help, but it ain't going to stop those annoying Hardy Threads. All you are doing is adding to the Pack.[/quote]

[/quote]
Let's hope it works, because as we all know, past thread like this failed
[/quote]

Yeah, but since the original boom is over, there's hope this might work. :P

Sorry that Jeff has gone through all this shit... losing his dog, his house, almost everything, and soon to be his wrestling career if he doesn't get some help for his problems. I wish him luck, because as you see, he's going to need it.

I feel really sorry for Jeff. I hope he recovers from all this.

[quote name='I Think Im Dumb' post='3929883' date='Mar 16 2008, 02:41 PM'][quote name='Fuse' post='3929855' date='Mar 16 2008, 03:38 PM']He really doesn't need rehab if its just marijuana. I know many people that have quit without rehab. If there are other drugs, then yeah I hope he goes into rehab.[/quote]
He was on Meth not Marijuana
[/quote]

:offtopic: I think im dumb lol at ur sig (the first bit)

That's a shame. was never Jeff Hardy's biggest fan as a wrestler, and I don't know him as a person, but noone, not even a drug addict, deserves this. Truly saddening to see ths happening to a man I looked up to when I was a small child. I hope he can get past his drug problems, and get back on his feet very soon.

[quote name='Fuse' post='3929855' date='Mar 16 2008, 03:38 PM']He really doesn't need rehab if its just marijuana. I know many people that have quit without rehab. If there are other drugs, then yeah I hope he goes into rehab.[/quote]

before you talk about that lets question the following:

Do they work harder then others?
Are they always on the road?

I can bet you that both answers will be no.

Its alot harder to quit drugs when you have those excact 2 things combined...

Correct me if I am wrong by you're 'many people' I take that as you know in real life that dont wrestle?

i read somewhere that if hardy went to rehab he could still be on wwe shows. so for him to accept the suspension and leave before wrestlemania, i think he has made a huge mistake and left his future in wwe in the air. his future in regards to his recent push or even dropping the belt. who knows when he returns he may have to take some matches jobbing out to some people. but i personally feel let down by him, and he should really see this as a time for a new path.

BTW i thought weed was a fine, harder drugs are suspension like heroin, cocaine and meth.

Archived