12 Tables in SYM and HCTP (PAL Version)

sleader

Shut Your Mouth is the freaking best wrestling game for ps2! So attitude era (which is great fun of course lol)

Anyways, something i've badly wanted to do since day one is set up a tower of tables. Ive heard that you can activate some 'Always 12 Tables' cheat, but perhaps this only works for the NTSC version of the game since I've tried with Codebreaker etc. with no luck. Has anyone using a PAL version of the game managed to achieve the awesome 12 tables in a match?

If anyone knows and can show me the light it'd be much appreciated :D

Thanks!

Just to clarify.... here is what I have:

[b]Cheat Devices[/b]
AR Max (both NTSC & PAL versions)
Codebreaker 9 (I think this only works with NTSC games...)

[b]Games that I'd like to try 12 tables with[/b]
Shut Your Mouth (PAL)
Here Comes The Pain (PAL)

I have found codes for Codebreaker to put 12 tables in Here Comes The Pain but this didnt work when I tried it (presumably because the code is for NTSC and my game is the PAL version)

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks :)

ar max pal code sym=
12 Tables - always have
3U4R-X9R2-91M69
YNHW-VB3K-HEJC8
38RR-KF28-7ZGPF
79T5-2TZ3-583MY
33UG-29QG-GN3H0
YKQW-9WX7-QM48R
WZ68-PXKD-N9CAG
AUW9-HWQ6-CCTRA

ar max code hctp code =01RR-318E-XBVV1
MP8U-MTQ3-3KUDE
91XR-Y0NZ-EEKDE
H5XJ-TYUC-DC4MX
FTF5-20QM-DWJBW
JDGH-TW0X-6F4KF
AHKM-369Q-EVWXB
1AJD-R574-RQJA0

i believe

Thanks a lot Robert Styles! Both worked perfectly! (although because AR MAX is a bit funny I have to enter the codes manually every time I turn on the PS2, anyone know a way around this?)

I also noticed that this thread popped up a few times when searching google for the information I was after, so hopefully this provides some useful information for everyone.

And S.O.S. you can put the tables anywhere you like! I can imagine what you're trying to get and it'd be great, but you'll need a lot of patience! And probably 3 human players cooperating ;) I have enough trouble doing a frog splash off a in-ring ladder onto a ring-side table with a body in between. They dont 'stay dead' for long enough, even after 10 minutes of pummelling! You would need a third player up on the titantron with a finisher stored (finishers work best for moves off there.. especially RVD's 5-star) and the two below getting everything set up.

Archived