Your thoughts on Curry Man?

Billy™

It is great in Japan, It has already flopped in TNA. Christopher Daniels is just being belittled now. He has been deserving of a world title run since his 6th month X division reign. He was one of the most over guys in TNA, but TNA finds away to bury him everytime.

Feud w/ Sting was booked terribly.
XXX Return was terrible.
Curry Man is already starting to be booked lame.

The character annoys me, because I'd rather have Daniels wrestle with a serious gimmick and serious moves. Instead of having another useful talent on the show, they have another sideshow act. TNA has always had the talent, but lately, they have no damn clue how to use it right.

If Curryman actually wrestled as well as Dnaiels, he would be a welcome addition to the roster...but it's frustrating to me that it's the same guy, and yet his move set is severely lacking as Curry Man. He just dances for 80% of the match. It was entertaining the first few times, but now it just bothers me.

[quote name='AssaultDriver720' post='3916848' date='Mar 14 2008, 11:30 AM'][quote name='NoRemorseCorps' post='3916815' date='Mar 14 2008, 07:06 AM']I like Curryman, but I like The Fallen Angel gimmick so much more. [b]Fallen Angel, is a potential world champion[/b][/quote]

TNA already screw up the Fallen Angel, Curryman is awesome to watch.
[/quote]

Archived