Title vs Wrestling Contract[/color]
[color="#006400"]Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe[/color]
[/b]
[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l247/Jret/JOE_ANGLE.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l247/Jret/TBAL08.jpg[/img]
[color="#808080"][b]Six Sides Of Steel[/b][/color]
[color="#808080"][b]Cuffed In The Cage
Six Team Mayhem[/b][/color]
[color="#9ACD32"][b]"The Good Guys" Kaz & Super Eric vs "The Monsters" Rellik (Thats Killer Spelled Backwards) & Black Reign vs "The Motorcity Machine Guns" Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin vs "Rock n' Rave Infection" Jimmy Rave & Lance Hoyt vs "Latin American Xchange" Homicide & Hernandez vs "The Pumps" Scott Steiner & Petey Williams [/b][/color]

[color="#808080"][b]Intergender Tag Team Match[/b][/color]
[color="#9ACD32"][b]Robert Roode & Ms. Peyton Banks vs Booker T & Sharmell[/b][/color]

[color="#808080"][b]Family Feud[/b][/color]
[color="#9ACD32"][b]B.G. James vs Kip James[/b][/color]

[color="#006400"][b]X-Division Championship Xscape Match[/b][/color]
[color="#9ACD32"][b]"The Hot, The Spicy & The Great Tasting" Curry Man vs "Black Machsimo" Jay Lethal© vs "Little Sharky" Sharkboy vs "The Guru" Sonjay Dutt vs "The Devine One" Johnny Devine vs "Consequences" Austin Creed[/b][/color]

[color="#808080"][b]Lethal Lockdown[/b][/color]
[color="#808080"][b]Team Tomko vs. Team Cage[/b][/color]
[color="#9ACD32"][b]"The Lackey" Tomko, "The Phenomenal Prince" AJ Styles,"Tennessee Cowboy" James Storm, & "Team 3D" Brother Ray & Brother Devon vs "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage, "The War Machine" Rhino, "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash,"The Giant" Matt Morgan, & "The Icon" Sting[/b][/color]

[b][color="#006400"]Womens Tag Team Match[/color][/b]
[color="#9ACD32"][b]Awesome Kong © & Raisha Saeed vs ODB & Gail Kim[/b][/color]

[b][color="#006400"]Queen Of The Cage Match (Reverse Battle Royal)[/color][/b]
[color="#9ACD32"][b]Salinas vs. Velvet Sky vs. Angelina Love vs. Traci Brooks vs. Roxxi Laveaux vs. Christy Hemme vs. Jacqueline vs. Rhaka Khan[/b][/color]

[/center]

On the eve of “Lockdown,” one of the biggest Pay-Per-View events in TNA history, fans can meet their favorite superstars at the “Lockdown InterAction Fanfest” on Saturday, April 12 at the Doubletree Hotel in Lowell, 50 Warren Street, starting at 10am.

More than 50 TNA stars will come together for over four hours to participate in exclusive Q&A sessions, sign autographs, take pictures with fans and much more. Got something to say to the superstars of TNA? This is your chance to be heard.

Scheduled to appear are Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Tomko, AJ Styles, Christian Cage, The Latin American Xchange, Kaz, Eric Young, Rhino, “Cowboy” James Storm, Scott Steiner, Petey Williams, Motor City Machineguns, Team 3D, “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal, Shark Boy, Gail Kim, Awesome Kong, Curryman, ODB, Matt Morgan, Robert Roode, Johnny Devine, Traci Brooks and many more. The talent lineup is subject to change without notice.

Doors will open at 9am for ticket pickup and merchandise sales. The autograph signing will begin at 10am and end at 4pm.
-----------------------------------------------------
Good news for anyone going they will have Fanfest.

Match predictions...[url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]

[b]Women's Knockout Championship[/b]
Awesome Kong with Raisha Saeed vs Gail Kim with ODB
[b]Grudge Match[/b]
Kip James vs BG James
[b]Team Christian vs Team Tomko[/b]
Christian Cage, Rhino, Curry Man, and Kevin Nash vs Tomko, A.J Styles, and Team 3D

Below is the likely complete lineup for TNA's Lockdown PPV:

[url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
[quote]TNA World Title Match
Kurt Angle © vs Samoa Joe.

Lethal Lockdown
Tomko, AJ Styles & Team 3D vs Christian Cage, Rhino, Kevin Nash & Sting.

X-Scape match for the X Division Title
Jay Lethal © vs Curry Man vs Shark Boy vs Johnny Devine vs Sonjay Dutt.

Six Women Tag for the Knockouts Title.
Awesome Kong ©, Angelina Love & Velvet Sky vs ODB, Gail Kim and Roxxi Levoux.

Robert Roode & Payton Banks vs Booker T & Traci Brooks.

BG James vs Kip James.

Black Reign's Cage of Doom Match
Kaz & Super Eric vs Black Reign & Rellik.

LAX's Tag Title Shot on the Line
Rock & Rave Infection vs LAX vs The Motorcity Machine Guns[/quote]

Might want to add that to the main post. :)

Sounds like a pretty good card, the last match is a bit random though isn't it? I know you didn't make them up or nothing, but it just seem's like a repeat of the match at Destination X, why would LAX put their shot on the line? I'm a Machine Guns fan but if you ask me, it would be an awesome match, but management would look pretty stupid if they booked the Guns or Rock and Rave for the win, then what would have been the point of LAX winning at Destination X? I really think that this is gonna be Samoa Joe's night at long last, the man is way overdue a TNA World title run if you ask me, and the Black Reigns Cage of Doom sounds interesting.

[quote name='Odyssey' post='3921789' date='Mar 15 2008, 03:48 AM']Below is the likely complete lineup for TNA's Lockdown PPV:

[url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
[quote]TNA World Title Match
Kurt Angle © vs Samoa Joe.

Lethal Lockdown
Tomko, AJ Styles & Team 3D vs Christian Cage, Rhino, Kevin Nash & Sting.

X-Scape match for the X Division Title
Jay Lethal © vs Curry Man vs Shark Boy vs Johnny Devine vs Sonjay Dutt.

Six Women Tag for the Knockouts Title.
Awesome Kong ©, Angelina Love & Velvet Sky vs ODB, Gail Kim and Roxxi Levoux.

Robert Roode & Payton Banks vs Booker T & Traci Brooks.

BG James vs Kip James.

Black Reign's Cage of Doom Match
Kaz & Super Eric vs Black Reign & Rellik.

LAX's Tag Title Shot on the Line
Rock & Rave Infection vs LAX vs The Motorcity Machine Guns[/quote]

Might want to add that to the main post. :)
[/quote]

I added that for the time being since it kinda seems realistic, Until more matches get confirmed

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='King Piccolo' post='4030692' date='Apr 2 2008, 08:51 PM']aren't they pushing that as one of the top must see matches?[/quote]

Yeah its been named as one of the top matches. What an utter joke. I couldnt care less to see it to be frank. Give me the blindfold match over this anyday.

[quote name='King Piccolo' post='4030790' date='Apr 2 2008, 08:59 PM']TNA knows that the TNA Fans don't really give a crap about these 2? don't they?[/quote]

They certainly do but they wont hear it. That spot on the card could be used to give some of the younger guys some exposure. Plus the fact BG and Jarrett are friends doesnt really help. Ill take back every bad word i said about this match if its any good but i wont hold my breathe.

if it's good then all the more power to the sorry bastards for working a good match, I still wont take back what I've said about it, because from my point of view the Jedi Are Evil....sorry Star Wars moment, something more entertaining obviously...because from my point of view the booker, yes I'm talking to Dutch Mantell and Vince Russo those sorry sack of shits, are keeping the younger talent down with their shit for butter booking, I'd have someone Vs Kip, someone new and is being pushed, not 2 guys who are on their way out of the company.

[quote name='King Piccolo' post='4030902' date='Apr 2 2008, 09:10 PM']if it's good then all the more power to the sorry bastards for working a good match, I still wont take back what I've said about it, because from my point of view the Jedi Are Evil....sorry Star Wars moment, something more entertaining obviously...because from my point of view the booker, yes I'm talking to Dutch Mantell and Vince Russo those sorry sack of shits, are [b]keeping the younger talent down with their shit for butter booking, I'd have someone Vs Kip, someone new and is being pushed, not 2 guys who are on their way out of the company.[/b][/quote]

Preach my brother Preach. Still the rest of the card looks good. Lethal Lockdown is shaping up to be quite good (see iMPACT! tapings for reason why).

Breach??? are you confusing your Bs and Ps again?

Lethal Lockdown is a War Games Wanna be, I lost hope with it from last years one, I found it was really shitty with how they were treating the Jarret thing, is he good is he bad, I felt the backstage nonsense ruined a lot of the show, the 1 thing I've noticed between WWE PPV's and TNA PPV's, if WWE is doing something huge there is only backstage focus on that, TNA usually has to have some backstage nonsense for most things.

[quote name='King Piccolo' post='4031106' date='Apr 2 2008, 09:32 PM']Breach??? are you confusing your Bs and Ps again?

Lethal Lockdown is a War Games Wanna be, I lost hope with it from last years one, I found it was really shitty with how they were treating the Jarret thing, is he good is he bad, I felt the backstage nonsense ruined a lot of the show, the 1 thing I've noticed between WWE PPV's and TNA PPV's, if WWE is doing something huge there is only backstage focus on that, TNA usually has to have some backstage nonsense for most things.[/quote]

Im not confusing anything; check my post again .
Lockdown is quite good though if booked properly. This year it should be an all out fight.

[quote name='King Piccolo' post='4031215' date='Apr 2 2008, 09:47 PM'][quote]Im not confusing anything; check my post again .[/quote]

I shoulda quoted.

Black Reigns Cage of Doom looks terrible.
[/quote]

Yes but you didnt and once again i get away with it ¬_¬.
Anything with Rellik (yes i do believe thats killer spelt backwards) is going to be gimmicky and annoying. Still i expect "Super" Eric to do something Superhero like during the match to further his gimmick. It would be awesome if he dived right off the top of the cage onto Reign and Rellik (yes thats killer spelt backwards). Should be entertaining but annoying aswell (think Fish Market Street Fight).

Archived