Hidden Backstage areas

Mistress_Amy

i was looking at that Code- X site, i use it to hack layers so my CAWs will look their best. I see some things listed and i have no clue what they are talking about. It says their is a hack so that hidden backstage areas are always unlocked.
I didn't even know there were hidden areas in the game. I know from playing online cheaps hide in the crowd, etc,,,,but they had a picture on this site, and it showed all kinds of cool backstage areas. I have had SvR07 since the day it came out,,,and i didn't know about this stuff

How do i get there, what do i have to do?

It did say something about Joker Commands,,,i have noooo clue what that means,,,and the explaination they give makes no since.

Also i read that you can do hacks to change match rules,,,you can make all kinds of crazy ass matches,,,that sounds cool,,,and mix inject some new life into this game for me

would apprecate any help, thanks

[quote name='luke2600' post='3878538' date='Mar 6 2008, 09:13 PM']Is there any way I can do that stuff without my PS2 being connected to the internet??[/quote]
You don't need your PS2 connected to the net. He mis-spoke. what he was doing was surfing online , via is computer. You go to the site. Look up the codes for your cheat device,,,i have the AR Max like he has.

The only thing he didn't really make clear,,,,when he said "you have to make a new file for SVR 07" he didnt' make it clear that you actually do have to do this. Most AR Max's have SVR 07 already listed in their games list. but for some reason that doesn't work. What you have to do, is go to the code-x site,,,,go into the SVR07 section and at the side of the screen you will see Mastercodes....you have to get the Mastercode for AR MAX, then make a new SVR07 File.
Once you have it it,,,give it a slightly different name than the one already in the list of games,,,cuz it might confuse you,,,,once you have it done,,,start popping in your new codes, and you are good to go.

Another thing,,,,when you look at the list of hack codes you will notice that AR MAX, doesn't have as many codes, as RAW does. there is a way around this,,,,go into the section for RAW codes,,,,copy that code ( they end in ??) you then take the value for the thing you want to change,,,,example ,,,you want to change for apperance sake layer 05 of a CAW which is eyelashes to a pair of extra elbow pads,,,,,just look up the value for elbow pads,,,and place that were the ?? is.

ok,,,sounds simple,,the tricky part,,,you have to find a code convertor program somewhere, a friend gave me one,,,but i'm not sure where he got it Mine is called a "max convertor" look it up online,,,if you find it,,,it's a great little tool to have

You just have 2 colums,,,,in the first one pasted that RAW file,,,,in the second you changed the header to AR MAX and click convert,,,it's that easy,,,,,and below it asks for the games ID it's 09E0 ( they are zeros)

[quote name='Mistress_Amy' post='3882023' date='Mar 7 2008, 02:02 PM'][quote name='luke2600' post='3878538' date='Mar 6 2008, 09:13 PM']Is there any way I can do that stuff without my PS2 being connected to the internet??[/quote]
You don't need your PS2 connected to the net. He mis-spoke. what he was doing was surfing online , via is computer. You go to the site. Look up the codes for your cheat device,,,i have the AR Max like he has.

The only thing he didn't really make clear,,,,when he said "you have to make a new file for SVR 07" he didnt' make it clear that you actually do have to do this. Most AR Max's have SVR 07 already listed in their games list. but for some reason that doesn't work. What you have to do, is go to the code-x site,,,,go into the SVR07 section and at the side of the screen you will see Mastercodes....you have to get the Mastercode for AR MAX, then make a new SVR07 File.
Once you have it it,,,give it a slightly different name than the one already in the list of games,,,cuz it might confuse you,,,,once you have it done,,,start popping in your new codes, and you are good to go.

Another thing,,,,when you look at the list of hack codes you will notice that AR MAX, doesn't have as many codes, as RAW does. there is a way around this,,,,go into the section for RAW codes,,,,copy that code ( they end in ??) you then take the value for the thing you want to change,,,,example ,,,you want to change for apperance sake layer 05 of a CAW which is eyelashes to a pair of extra elbow pads,,,,,just look up the value for elbow pads,,,and place that were the ?? is.

ok,,,sounds simple,,the tricky part,,,you have to find a code convertor program somewhere, a friend gave me one,,,but i'm not sure where he got it Mine is called a "max convertor" look it up online,,,if you find it,,,it's a great little tool to have

You just have 2 colums,,,,in the first one pasted that RAW file,,,,in the second you changed the header to AR MAX and click convert,,,it's that easy,,,,,and below it asks for the games ID it's 09E0 ( they are zeros)
[/quote]

OH! I finally understand. Thank you guys. I have asked that same question a million times and unfortunately had no clue what people were talking about when they responded until now.

Ok. I will now invest in an AR MAX! :)

[quote name='luke2600' post='3881790' date='Mar 7 2008, 05:15 PM']The video showed the TV. Why did the TV say "Connecting to internet" when he put in the disk.[/quote]

if you are talking about what it shows on the screen at 8:41 of the youtube video.

that screen comes up with you turn on your AR Max, well after it loads. It's telling you that the PS2 detects and internet connection ( if you have your ps2 hooked up for online playing). If you do the AR Max is asking you, would you like it to connect to the internet and look for updates....such as look for new games to add to it's cheat codes list.

You don't need the PS2 hooked up to the internet to make your AR MAX work, but if you do there area few other features you can do with it.
One thing he doesn't mention in the Vid about the AR MAX that realy makes it kick ass,,,is that you can use it to play Sega Genesis games on your PS2.

The AR MAX comes with a second CD, that you install on your computer. You then go online and look for Genesis Rom files. once you have them save them to your computer. and open that program up( the one you installed on your computer). You then use it to burn those rom files to a cd,,,it has to be a cd, not a dvd. Once you have those files on your cd, you can put tons of games on there,,,but don't be shocked if they all don't work.
you load up your ar max, and go to ,,,,ummm,,,,it think it's called media player, or center or something ( haven't done it in a while),,,then ar max opens up that cd,,,and there you are,,playing old school games,,,,sometimes they freeze and act up, but still worth trying

Archived