Online Cheaters

Mistress_Amy

I made a list a long time ago of Online Cheaters in SvR07

It seems that the web is filled with them again, so I'm going update my list again
Please,,if you play against online cheats add their names to the list

that way fair players can know to watch out for them.

vtrickman- hacker and head-butter.( he now claims, "it wasn't me, it was my son") he also hulks up,,,he's king cheap

RicanKid15 / 16 rude, he talks piggishly to women, and he hacks

Bartman- 420 wins or something like that, yet quits when he's pinned.

EELsquisher- quits when pinned

Sho3000- quits when pinned

Bigdog251990 hacker, hides outside the ring. ( 4 way battle royal)

Soon2BeLegend- quits when pinned

KWA-YungWun- Good record, but yet when i did a few reversals at the beginning of the game he quit, like 30s in.

DTP- Monster510,,,i didn't right down on my paper why,,,i think he quits

_LgB.JaYsTa.08 he's a hacker.

Fuk-THQ-BanThis headbutter, and autowin

WTF- headbutts

GoodandPretty- hacker

ChadDa112-head butter

tazzit-hacks

_-_poundcake_-_ hacks....there is another poundcake, and he's a clean player

XT2CX-TR1N1BO1- Hacker

iAm-TM- hacks

EyePoke- headbutts

RuffBlaza- headbutts and hacks

Hack-Master-N haks and headbutts

Best21- hacker

i have a list where i write the names down as i play,,,i have to find it when i do i'll add more to this list

[quote name='Mistress_Amy' date='Mar 6 2008, 03:06 AM' post='3875864']

new cheaters to add to the list

Phil_all_holes
Almighty_8_9 the play triple threats and double team you. i got so frustrated i just dropped the controller.

BtM_DieHard he hacks and freezes people.

ChedDa112 same as ChadDa112 he's a headbutter

WHUPAZZ he's a headbutter

_DRAGON_SLAYER_ he headbutts. He was headbutting in Battle Royal, so we attacked him. after the game he came back into another game with us. I called him on his headbutting,,,told him it's cheap,,,he called me a B%tch, and a F@cking Wh$#e. he was really degrading. I am thinking about emailing THQ/Jaks with his name,,,cuz someone told me if people are grossly offensive you can report them, and their User name is deleted off the server,,,and if they keep up PS2 can block their IP address

....more to come

[quote name='619_Rey_619' post='3891081' date='Mar 9 2008, 03:23 AM'][quote]KWA-YungWun- Good record, but yet when i did a few reversals at the beginning of the game he quit, like 30s in.[/quote]

Maybe HE had to leave? or use the restroom...
[/quote]

maybe but i saw him do it in another game too

new cheaters to add to the list

Phil_all_holes
Almighty_8_9 the play triple threats and double team you. i got so frustrated i just dropped the controller.

ChedDa112 same as ChadDa112 he's a headbutter....and he called me a Ho!!!!

_DRAGON_SLAYER_ he headbutts. He was headbutting in Battle Royal, so we attacked him. after the game he came back into another game with us. I called him on his headbutting,,,told him it's cheap,,,he called me a B%tch, and a F@cking Wh$#e. he was really degrading. I am thinking about emailing THQ/Jaks with his name,,,cuz someone told me if people are grossly offensive you can report them, and their User name is deleted off the server,,,and if they keep up PS2 can block their IP address

....more to come
[/quote]

Can you play Online, but no ranking matches? :S
Also, i saw someone named Trooper310, or something like that, he had like 4 wins 0 losses.
And you cant pin him, he gets up to fast, before the 1 count, i made his body red by throwing him down from the cell roof (HIAC) and he got up before 1. He went afk or something, i kicked his ass, and he still got up.

[quote name='RuBBeRBaND' post='3898757' date='Mar 10 2008, 05:05 PM']To Be Honest with you, theres no such thing as a fair player.
Theres one or two people I know online that are truely fair. Everyone plays to win so they do anything no matter how unrealistic it is, this is why i left 07.
Everyone wants to win at any cost.[/quote]

my record in the game sucks,,,,32 wins 102 loses 78 draws. i mostly play Battle Royals, and i can't even count the number of times i won a game and had someone disconnect. don't know why they would do that, they still get a lose don't they?
or you pin someone and it says you lost:O

I have gotten to the point that if i play a cheater,,,i mean a hacker or headbutter, and i'm eliminated first or second, i stil watch the game, and if they hacker is about to win, i quit. I know i take the lose,,,but it says that other player ( the one that played fair) of losing to a damn cheater.
And if i play a game and someone jumps out of the ring and start moving all thru the screen and hiding way back in the stands,,,,i just quit,,,what's the point of playing,,,,same with freezers,,,they freeze someone,,,,then they lose themself,,,,and you can't unfreeze the other player

Online is fun,,,when it actually works,,,but the cheating just ruins it,,,,,why do people even bother?

How much fan can you actually get by cheating in a game??? it makes you a sad little loser

I hate cheaters, i mostly always ref and tell people 2 red no cheating, my record is 34-17-124 draws, I never just go for the win, im probably one of the few people who actally try to make matches online look like real matches in real life, back and forth with good spots, if you guys want to play maybe we could help eachother out with achievments like the belts one where you got to defend ur belt alot.

[quote name='Mistress_Amy' post='3899104' date='Mar 10 2008, 03:50 PM'][quote name='RuBBeRBaND' post='3898757' date='Mar 10 2008, 05:05 PM']To Be Honest with you, theres no such thing as a fair player.
Theres one or two people I know online that are truely fair. Everyone plays to win so they do anything no matter how unrealistic it is, this is why i left 07.
Everyone wants to win at any cost.[/quote]

my record in the game sucks,,,,32 wins 102 loses 78 draws. i mostly play Battle Royals, and i can't even count the number of times i won a game and had someone disconnect. don't know why they would do that, they still get a lose don't they?
or you pin someone and it says you lost:O

I have gotten to the point that if i play a cheater,,,i mean a hacker or headbutter, and i'm eliminated first or second, i stil watch the game, and if they hacker is about to win, i quit. I know i take the lose,,,but it says that other player ( the one that played fair) of losing to a damn cheater.
And if i play a game and someone jumps out of the ring and start moving all thru the screen and hiding way back in the stands,,,,i just quit,,,what's the point of playing,,,,same with freezers,,,they freeze someone,,,,then they lose themself,,,,and you can't unfreeze the other player

Online is fun,,,when it actually works,,,but the cheating just ruins it,,,,,why do people even bother?

How much fan can you actually get by cheating in a game??? it makes you a sad little loser
[/quote]

Online was fun :) My last account before I quit was 2-22 :rolleyes:
If they DC they dont get a loss, thats why everyones DC is over 15%
Theres people that played 1,000 matches and their DC is like 20% which is sad because that about 200 matches they disconnected.
I always quit when a cheap person beat someone else :)

wouldn't it be cool if in 09 they added something to make online play fair. perhaps a built in feature that you kick out of any pin if you have less than 2 red. The other thing i hate is when people always agree to 2 red + fin , then they do nothing but submission moves. you end up tapping out with a red body,,,,and only a red body

[quote name='RuBBeRBaND' post='3903081' date='Mar 11 2008, 03:20 PM']Yea, those are the people who just play to win, and have no idea how to have fun.....

I agree with you,
I would want a feature in 09, where you can only lose online by a finisher.
99% of the time in WWE a match ends with a finisher, so why not in the game[/quote]

or perhaps they can put some settings in the game. like when you make a game, you pick which type of match it is, what the Star levels can be, max and min to enter the game. you also pick the arena, and if CAWs and Entrances are on. my not take it a tiny bit further.
Maybe you can turn submission on or off,,,so you don't tap/ or do tap depending on your preference.
What i'd love to see is KO on,,,that would be really awesome.
But i do think at least 2 red before you can pin someone is a great feature to have in the game, on or offline. the only time you might be able to pin without 2 red is when "you play possum" actually from now on when i play online i might say before the game 2RF,,,but if you catch someone in a possum pin, that's all good too. Add a little something extra to a match.

yea, ive been playing SvR online since it was introduced, I've always been more about having a match that is a "great game", and not how fast i could get a cheap pin.. now I think im ranked 25th or somthing on 07, and I think im the highest ranked with a Losing record, i know the game like the back of my hand, I know i could basiclly destroy sum1 newer online and probley alot of other people, but i'll always try and make a match a Good 1, if some1's cheap, they get delt with and 99% of the time if a person comes out using HB's or whatever, then no matter what, usually they cant take a loss and dc.. or if u do the same shit there trying 2 do, its like that old saying "u can dish it out, but u cant take it" and they'll dc.. see i play people how i would like 2 be played..

see like I have said b4, there really are just a few simple things THQ could have done 2 make online as fair as any other online game, now no mater what game it is, there will always be cheaters or people who cant win at a game with there skill's alone and have 2 use glitchs, or if they got a cheat device, use haxs.. but thats online play, no matter what game... Now in the case with the SvR series, specificly 07, heres the reason's its been as bad as it has been online and honestly really could be fixed if any1 at THQ took 5mins and actually took a look at what's wrong with the online and why so many people are cheating or what not.. but just THQ could care less about 07 anymore, specally the PS2 version. See heres the question, why are there so many "Hak" caws out there online? see one of the biggest mistakes THQ made with the SvR game mainly online, is they put in the TRADE feature, witch in theroy is a awesome way for people 2 interact and enhances online/and offline play big time.. but see heres the thing, say a person with a Cheat Device makes a Hak caw, well what this person will do, is offer it up in trade, sometimes for nothing, and then wow, now u got 2 people with hak'd caws, when really there should just be the 1.. now this person who just got this hak caw, even though he doesnt even have a hak device, decided's to trade the hak caw and so on, and so on... untill the online community is flooded w/hak'd caws when most of the people dont even own a Game Shark, or whatever.. Now theres always ganna be cheats like I said, but I GARRINTEE YOU if the trade feature was not there then the number of these caws would be cut way , way back from the way it is now.. so thats how they cut out the haks, now problem 2, if the person isnt using hak'd moves, he's using cheap ones, that are part of the actaul game, ie. HB2GUT punch, Hulk Ups, HHH Spinbuster strait into another grab, thats unblockable, the list goes on, and on.. So, easy, take the *censored*ing moves out of the game, or fix the glitchs that make shit unblockable, now with 08, THQ seemed 2 actually try and make an attempt to correct some of these moves, but then again, some of the moves that have been cheap as fuk since SvR came out,. are still there..
So theres ur 2 big problems, and simple ways 2 correct them.. Now, another big issue, is people are so concerned with there wins and losses, that alot of times if u beat some 1 str8 up, they dc so they dont get a precious Loss on there 21-0 record, with the always 40 somthing DC% right next 2 it.. witch yea, is kinda of a tell tale sign of how the person plays, or what he'll do if u beat him, and if ur dumb enough 2 even bother wasting the time 2 get in a match with someone like that, then ur the idoit.. not him.. BUT if anyone remembers SvR, online there were no records kept, besides for dc%, now see if theres no conequency's for losing, people flat out, wont DC.. so if they got beat, it wouldnt m,atter, so theres a way 2 fix the problem with people not being able 2 take a ass beating, and DC'ing.. but I personally like being ranked as high as i am in the world on this game, and i'm even prouder that i earned every win i got, and didnt need haxs or glitchs 2 do it.. Sure I lose alot, and alot of them were ligit and str8 loss's,.. but in all honesty most of them were loss's i got from quiting on some bitch cheap player, or hak.. If u cant beat me str8 up, then I'd rather give myself the loss then u the win..
Now theres alot of other things wrong w/online but I'm done going on about a game that we're all stuck with, and wont change.. Laters,... Dudley3D

a new one

BRIAN27 - we all agreed to 2 Reds + a finisher to win in a Battle Royal, he pinned someone with only one red, and without a finisher. then i went and kicked his ass,,,did my Fin,,,he had 2 red,,,so i pinned him,,,,so he quit.

Haha i beatin most of those losers without help,Cheda the other day ran on top of the cage and hbed ppl off till he fell off and i wasted him ,then he quit lol,Rican has always bin trash,he thinks hes so good,but he suxs so bad he has to be cheap,then he brags about it,yea he called me names,tried to hurt with names w/e kids,so boring,they try to be online bullys its funny if you think about it,tomany ppl hack then say it wasn't them,fine w/e ppl lie tomuch,makes them look even more stupid,Amy i seen it all,bin playing since SvR 05 online,most guys online are a waste of time,guys and there ego trips zzzzzzz boring,get a life kid move on quit crying lol,I have many reasons why i hate 98% guys on SvR,not gonna say its tolong,besides whats the point guys think there so much better. :censored: :poke:

Another thing about guyssss i really hate,how they have to team the whole match to win,especially in 3ways,and i know before it starts its gonna happen,but i still moslty win,its just makes me sick that ppl can't play on there own,yes i am that good,but i can be lamed just as easily,i play with skill,not cheapness,if ppl are gonna spam like idiots,then i copy what there doing and they get mad lmao.

updated list of online cheaters,,,,if you know of anyone,,,add em' to the list.
that way we ( clean players) know to avoid these people.

I honestly have a pad and paper next to me when i play online. Sometimes people on your friends list give you their email address, etc,,,,,but mostly cuz there are sooooooooooooooo many loser , cheats online. I do know that some people don't realize that when playing a Battle Royale that once they are eliminated, they just can't quit,,,,cuz it will end the game for everyone. So i always take that into account. You can usually tell by someones record, if they are new

vtrickman- hacker and head-butter.( he now claims, "it wasn't me, it was my son") he also hulks up,,,he's king cheap

RicanKid15 / 16 rude, he talks piggishly to women, and he hacks

Bartman- 420 wins or something like that, yet quits when he's pinned.

EELsquisher- quits when pinned

Sho3000- quits when pinned

Bigdog251990 hacker, hides outside the ring. ( 4 way battle royal)

Soon2BeLegend- quits when pinned

KWA-YungWun- Good record, but yet when i did a few reversals at the beginning of the game he quit, like 30s in.

DTP- Monster510,,,i didn't right down on my paper why,,,i think he quits

_LgB.JaYsTa.08 he's a hacker.

Fuk-THQ-BanThis headbutter, and autowin

WTF- headbutts

GoodandPretty- hacker

ChadDa112-head butter

tazzit-hacks

_-_poundcake_-_ hacks....there is another poundcake, and he's a clean player

XT2CX-TR1N1BO1- Hacker

iAm-TM- hacks

EyePoke- headbutts

RuffBlaza- headbutts and hacks

Hack-Master-N haks and headbutts

Best21- hacker

Phil_all_holes

ChedDa112 same as ChadDa112 he's a headbutter

_DRAGON_SLAYER_ he headbutts. He was headbutting in Battle Royal,
so we attacked him. after the game he came back into another game with us.
I called him on his headbutting,,,told him it's cheap,,,he called me a B%tch, and a F@cking Wh$#e. he was really degrading.

BRIAN27 - we all agreed to 2 Reds + a finisher to win in a Battle Royal, he pinned someone with only one red, and without a finisher.
then i went and kicked his ass,,,did my Fin,,,he had 2 red,,,so i pinned him,,,,so he quit.

HACK-MASTER-JS1 i haven't seen him hack or cheat, but he came into 2 games i was playing with a Mickie James with a 1136 overall rating.

SpadeGTX- uses Omega Weight class , so you can't do moves to him...well you can, but you can't irish whip, or pick him up. and some
punches, and kicks dont' hurt him

THUNDER-TWizTiD- Hacks,,,and after agreeing to a 2 red + Finisher match, he started pinning people every chance he got.

[quote name='sammyradness' post='3947493' date='Mar 19 2008, 02:55 AM']just curious what headbutting means?[/quote]

there is a move in the game called "head attack" the wrestler drops to his/her knees and slams you in the breadbasket with his/her head.
It's considered a cheap move, because there is no way to counter that move.

Other term you might see or hear is "Hulking Up" it what Hulk Hogan used to do,,,people would hit him,,,and he'd just Hulk up and then kick their ass,,,,in the games it's called Power Up,,,,it's another move that can't be blocked

actually amy, both the HB and Hulk up can be blocked, Hulk up is easier 2 block then the HB but both are cheap moves, and very hard to block... almost impossible, but they can be... IMO anyone who needs these moves have no true skill on this game and have to rely on game glitchs 2 get wins... pathetic and sad if u ask me..

two more online cheaters to add to the list

Triple threat TLC match,,,was suppossed to be 2RF

NY-Born2Kill. he headbutt and hulked up the whole game.
and he pinned the other guy on a reg move after he tossed me out of the ring

the other guy.....

I.MJAWSLOLYOU he was ok at first, but then he started hd and hulking up too. So i was kinda glad that the other
cheap-o pinned him.

oh and if anyone is thinking about going online now...it's filled with cheats at the moment,,

vtrickman, and LgB JaYsTa08 are on,,,two major cheap-os

[quote name='Mistress_Amy' post='3950829' date='Mar 19 2008, 08:02 PM']two more online cheaters to add to the list

the other guy.....

I.MJAWSLOLYOU he was ok at first, but then he started hd and hulking up too. So i was kinda glad that the other
cheap-o pinned him.

oh and if anyone is thinking about going online now...it's filled with cheats at the moment,,

vtrickman, and LgB JaYsTa08 are on,,,two major cheap-os[/quote]

why is it that most online cheats use those stupid Hoodie CAWs? I hate those CAWs...they aren't cool

and they all look the same. It's gotten to the point where if i'm playing and i see someone using a "Hoodie" i automaticly don't trust them

[quote name='Mistress_Amy' post='3950829' date='Mar 19 2008, 07:19 PM']two more online cheaters to add to the list

the other guy.....

cheap-o pinned him.

vtrickman, and LgB JaYsTa08 are on,,,two major cheap-os

[quote name='Mistress_Amy' post='3950829' date='Mar 19 2008, 08:02 PM']two more online cheaters to add to the list

the other guy.....

cheap-o pinned him.

vtrickman, and LgB JaYsTa08 are on,,,two major cheap-os[/quote]

why is it that most online cheats use those stupid Hoodie CAWs? I hate those CAWs...they aren't cool

and they all look the same. It's gotten to the point where if i'm playing and i see someone using a "Hoodie" i automaticly don't trust them
[/quote]

i think it was one of if not the first hack caw to be traded and everybody just copies and retrades him so almost all the players have him everytime i play online with one of them or with supergirl (stat hacker) i always log out

i dont know if its a stat hack or not but i have noticed a few players using a fast big show to get quick wins everytime i played show today i almost never got a shot in he was just to fast for me to keep up with

i think it was one of if not the first hack caw to be traded and everybody just copies and retrades him so almost all the players have him everytime i play online with one of them or with supergirl (stat hacker) i always log out

i dont know if its a stat hack or not but i have noticed a few players using a fast big show to get quick wins everytime i played show today i almost never got a shot in he was just to fast for me to keep up with
[/quote]

I have ran into a few players, you just can't seem to block or counter any of their moves, they just seem to move to fast. I know there is a superspeed hack,,,which i have seen in action,,,it's not that.

maybe they tweek the speed just enough,,,so it's not as "noticable" also there's been a lot of people with Omega Heavy weights,,,they "claim" they aren't ,,,but you can't irish whip them

I'll admit i use hacks,,,but for layers, and apperances. I do know how to hack moves,,,but what's the point,,,it's not fun. I do know a few people have hacked a few moves to make their CAWs more realisitc,,,,that's ok within reason.

Also I and a few other people i know have Female CAWs that we have changed to "males" so that we can use them in all matches, i don't think that's a problem though

Archived