1980's early 1990's tag teams

Iceman5533

Pic [url="http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg60/Bostonbruinsfan53/?action=view&current=ZFullRoster.jpg"]http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg60/Bo...ZFullRoster.jpg[/url] click on full size to make it bigger.

Not sure what i'm going to do with this i haven't decided if i'm releasing it same goes for the former world champions, for reasons i wish not to get into. Plus there not finished, movesets, intros etc etc are not completed. Comments and feedback welcome, like it or hate it, it's up to you!

Here's the list all caws created by Bostonbruisnfan53

01 Hawk - The Legion Of Doom
02 Animal - The Legion Of Doom
03 Ax - Demolition
04 Smash - Demolition
05 Warlord - The Powers Of Pain
06 Barbarian - The Powers Of Pain
07 The Rockers - Marty Jannetty
08 The Rockers - Shawn Michaels
09 Andre The Giant - The Collosal Connection
10 Haku - The Collosal Connection
11 Bret Hitman Hart - The Hart Foundation
12 Jim Anvil Neidhart - The Hart Foundation
13 Davey Boy Smith - The British Bulldogs
14 Dynamite Kid - The British Bulldogs
15 Hercules - Power & Glory
16 Paul Roma - Power & Glory
17 Tito Santana - Strike Force
18 Rick Martel - Strike Force
19 Brian Knobbs - The Nasty Boys
20 Jerry Sags - The Nasty Boys
21 The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase - Money Inc
22 Irwin R Sheister I.R.S. - Money Inc
23 Samu - The Head Shrinkers
24 Fatu - The Head Shrinkers
25 Rick Steiner - The Steiner Brothers
26 Scott Steiner - The Steiner Brothers
27 Bart Gunn - The Smoking Gunns
28 Billy Gunn - The Smoking Gunns
29 Earthquake - The Natural Disasters
30 Typhoon - The Natural Disasters

Sick as usual. Honestly, I'd take that save w/out finished movesets or 100% complete. If you don't feel like doing that stuff then no big deal, but that kind of sucks for us to see those wrestlers and know that we can't get them. You're good at what you do, so I guess might as well let other people benefit from it.

[quote name='mkaftani' post='3843426' date='Feb 28 2008, 07:34 PM']Sick as usual. Honestly, I'd take that save w/out finished movesets or 100% complete. If you don't feel like doing that stuff then no big deal, but that kind of sucks for us to see those wrestlers and know that we can't get them. You're good at what you do, so I guess might as well let other people benefit from it.[/quote]

Best Group Yet!!!!!!! This is something this game needs.......tag teams.

This is a solid save for any fan of oldskool tag teams and a good idea as there are hardly any good tag teams on the game. My favorites on this would be Powers Of Pain and The Rockers. The Rockers attire is the best ive seen on here so far. Ive been tryin to do most of their other attires for years but i do find one of their most basic lookin ones like this always gets the best results in my eyes.

[quote name='BostonBruinsFan53' post='3841051' date='Feb 28 2008, 11:47 AM']I'm not in the formula business anymore. If it comes out it will be a save and up to other to type out formulas.[/quote]

I hear ya' on the typing crap!!!!
LOD n' PoP are DEAD ON, look like they were made by THQ, awesome! Most attires are pretty damn good too. Bret Harts a major pain, isn't he? I've been working on him forever, hard to nail. Rick Stiener, IRS and Typhoon are also really good... the rest have great attires, however the faces look similar, and somewhat generic. Great job though, some of the best CAWS I've seen!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived