Ebessan - The God of Laughter DVD

Vulpes R

[center][img]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj315/vulpesr/ebessan.gif[/img][/center]

Today I finally got a DVD in the mail I have been waiting forever for. The shipper was an idiot however and the case was smashed nearly to bits and the DVD was scratched to hell. A little firniture polish and a new case later, I was able to enjoy said DVD.

[b]Match List:[/b]

1. Ebessan vs. Kushinbo Kamen in a Character Deprivation Match, best of 3 falls (I personally would have had this at the end of the DVD since it features almost all of Ebessan's comedic spots and is a damn good match).

2. Ebessan (as Keiji Ebitoh), Keiji Mutoh & Kaz Hayashi vs. Ape Man, Kushino Kamen & Satoshi Kojima

3. Ebessan & Tigers Mask vs. Jushin Lyger Takehiro Murahama

4. Ebessan vs. Jushin Lyger

5. Ebessan, Tiger Mask & Masayuki Naruse vs. Jushin Lyger, Jado & Gedo

6. Ebessan, Keiji Mutoh & Kaz Hayashi vs. Kendo Kashin, Satoshi Kojima & Alan Funk

All in all in was a good purchase and I strongly recommend finding it (it's dirt cheap on E-Bay). Don't expect any special features though since it's pretty much a bootleg. All commentary is done in Japanese too, but with Ebessan you get the basic premise of the match anyways.

Anyone have any other recommendations for good Japanese wrestling DVDs? :3

Archived