what do you guy think of wwf no mercy

there are so many cool things to do with it by using hack you can make a six sided ring make your own moves use real wrestlers faces create your own cloths make your own areans but i can't be bothered to do all the downloading things saulting the conputer
out so i can make things all confusing but what do you think

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i loved that game its the only game u can do moves onto any weapons lyin on the floor propaly with an impact noise an everything if they made stiff like that in a new wrestler game with shit loads to do then it would be a wicked game..!

I dont care how many times you change the smackdown grapple system. Until you put in the corner moves (Into the corner plus grapple=Vader Bomb, 2nd turnbuckle elbow drop) and the apron grapples (Powerbomb, Tigerbomb, Chokeslam from the ring to the outside) that this game had it wont be the best. The amount of diving moves that you could do in No Mercy and VPW2 still havnt been matched (Wheres the Sasuke chartweel to outside dive).

[quote name='coxx' post='486013' date='Aug 14 2006, 03:32 PM'][quote name='GET-WITH-THE-ENIGMA' post='475949' date='Aug 12 2006, 09:02 AM']
How do u put hacks into it.. 4 the 6 sided ring.. i'm dying 2 do that[/quote]
Need it for your computer
[/quote]

That 6 side hack was great.

Other than SvR 2006, No Mercy is the best wrestling game out there. THQ can still take pages from the No Mercy book, and should let you use 4 costumes [on CAW and standard wrestlers], do grapples on the apron, and lots of other stuff.

it was great with the multiple-year storie lines so after you win the title you have to defend it they concentrate on bringing the best parts of past games back (like the multiple year seasons) and stop putting the voiceovers in it would add alot more to do than the same boring seasons constantly.

• 1 month later...

Archived