SvR07 Servers

-StiʞʞaH-

Regardless of it they are or aren't getting shutdown, what you should take into account is that they can be. Because Sony doesn't use a unified online service like Xbox Live, the developers have to make and pay to keep the servers up, unlike Microsoft paying for everything (even original Xbox games) to have servers forever. Eventually those servers are going down, and I've been surprised that they haven't at this point.

[quote name='. Mysterio' post='3815064' date='Feb 23 2008, 12:40 AM']If there getting shutdown, don't you think 06 will get shut down by now ?? :huh:[/quote]

07 uses Demonware, and 06 used something else I forgot, so not necessarily.

[quote name='D.A.N.' post='3815477' date='Feb 23 2008, 04:20 AM']Regardless of it they are or aren't getting shutdown, what you should take into account is that they can be. Because Sony doesn't use a unified online service like Xbox Live, the developers have to make and pay to keep the servers up, unlike Microsoft paying for everything (even original Xbox games) to have servers forever. Eventually those servers are going down, and I've been surprised that they haven't at this point.[/quote]

Is this regarding the 360, or PS2?

I'm RCO Dudley3D, I play online all the time, i'm ranked 25th or somthing like that, and one of the few str8 players on there, i dont use haxs for anything other the attires and intros, nothing that effects in game matchs, I think people who use haxs in matchs 2 get an advantage over some 1 who isn't, are pathetic.. its a game and 2 go on there and cheat, basicly says u have no skill's, and have 2 rely on glitchs, cheap moves, or haxs, 2 get wins, witch is sad... but thats online play, just gatta try 2 avoid these idiots, but I can tell ya, that there are really only maybe 10 people in the top 25 who actually are just good, and dont cheat, and Benny and MaryJane are on that list.. MaryJane will, DC tho if u beat her witch is annoying, cause she's done it the few times I have beat her, but she's not a hak... THQ Ruined Online play by letting people TRADE CAWS.. most of all these hak'd caws came from someone in trade.. sure there would be hak'd caws w/o trade, but not near the amount on 07... thats what they sould of done with 08, instead of not putting ps2 online, just take out that feature.. but too late now..

[quote name='NumBa1_Ez' post='3818797' date='Feb 23 2008, 06:27 PM'][quote name='. Mysterio' post='3815064' date='Feb 23 2008, 12:40 AM']If there getting shutdown, don't you think 06 will get shut down by now ?? :huh:[/quote]

[/quote]

Alright, but why would they if a lot of people still play. That won't be fair for them

[quote name='RCO DUDLEY3D' post='3830820' date='Feb 26 2008, 12:31 AM']I'm RCO Dudley3D, I play online all the time, i'm ranked 25th or somthing like that, and one of the few str8 players on there, i dont use haxs for anything other the attires and intros, nothing that effects in game matchs, I think people who use haxs in matchs 2 get an advantage over some 1 who isn't, are pathetic.. its a game and 2 go on there and cheat, basicly says u have no skill's, and have 2 rely on glitchs, cheap moves, or haxs, 2 get wins, witch is sad... but thats online play, just gatta try 2 avoid these idiots, but I can tell ya, that there are really only maybe 10 people in the top 25 who actually are just good, and dont cheat, and Benny and MaryJane are on that list.. MaryJane will, DC tho if u beat her witch is annoying, cause she's done it the few times I have beat her, but she's not a hak... THQ Ruined Online play by letting people TRADE CAWS.. most of all these hak'd caws came from someone in trade.. sure there would be hak'd caws w/o trade, but not near the amount on 07... thats what they sould of done with 08, instead of not putting ps2 online, just take out that feature.. but too late now..[/quote]

Well the entire NwO AmB Clan cheats in some form. Whether its Auto Win, or just being cheap in the matches. This topic isnt about them though its about the servers, they were just put in there because the complaints are supposedly about getting into top rankings with people (No offense) like you who have over a million points and have nothing better to do but insure they have barely any losses.

[quote name='. Mysterio' post='3833355' date='Feb 26 2008, 05:17 PM'][quote name='NumBa1_Ez' post='3818797' date='Feb 23 2008, 06:27 PM'][quote name='. Mysterio' post='3815064' date='Feb 23 2008, 12:40 AM']If there getting shutdown, don't you think 06 will get shut down by now ?? :huh:[/quote]

[/quote]

Alright, but why would they if a lot of people still play. That won't be fair for them
[/quote]

Everyone is replying to me like I know everything about the subject -_- I was the one asking.

I dont know why they would shut down 07 before 06. I made this topic because of a rumor i heard.

Archived