wat moves do u like in this game that arent in 08

Genesis222.

• 2 weeks later...
Gotta agree with that. I miss some of the taunts, to be honest. That, and I wish they would have left in a bunch of the moves that are in 2K6. Of course, I know, they have to take stuff out in order to put stuff in. Personally, I wish they'd get rid of some stuff like the Visagra, and throw in some new stuff, like a spinning piledriver or something.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
[quote name='hbk4ever1260' post='4170535' date='Apr 26 2008, 07:17 AM']y do they even take out moves? i always ask this question because i dont understand y u should remove stuff from the game. wouldnt it be better to add stuff? i can understand the crossface but still. is there really a reaons y they take out moves?[/quote]

Great observation. It is totally ridiculous to take more out of the series than add in. Maneuvers are "ESPECIALLY" true for this case.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
[quote name='Save us.A7X' post='4831694' date='Aug 23 2008, 10:59 PM'][quote name='Andruxa' post='4829581' date='Aug 23 2008, 04:40 PM']I miss the triangle dropkick. :nerves:[/quote]

That's still in o8. :???: and I miss all the moves tbh. They shouldn't take them out in the 1st place. :annoy:
[/quote]
Really?Where?!

[quote name='Aznman93' post='4835895' date='Aug 24 2008, 02:57 PM']The triple powerbomb and "remember that"....If you dont know "remember that" its the one where you throw the guy up and catch him on your shoulder and slam him...[/quote]

That move was ridiculous. Ridiculous and unrealistic....but sick as hell. I personally miss lots of the moves that were in No Mercy. Drivers,top rope dives,stuff like that. It`s really the little things that matter also.

• 1 month later...

Archived