HTCP soundtrack?

[quote name='All.That.ЯemaiИd' post='3752313' date='Feb 12 2008, 02:28 PM']Anyone know the soundtrack for HTCP? Its awesome techno-metal almost. Cool. :dance:[/quote]
I'd be glad to help, but Who is HTCP? :fedup:

[quote name='TheNewCultKing' post='3775157' date='Feb 16 2008, 10:39 PM'][quote name='All.That.ЯemaiИd' post='3752313' date='Feb 12 2008, 02:28 PM']Anyone know the soundtrack for HTCP? Its awesome techno-metal almost. Cool. :dance:[/quote]
I'd be glad to help, but Who is HTCP? :fedup:
[/quote]
Here Comes The Pain [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/6r7uhe.gif[/img]

Hey ATR, Check Your PM

• 7 months later...
[quote name='++PrinceOfDarkness++' post='3781498' date='Feb 17 2008, 01:34 PM']i has downloaded one song from the soundtrack Firefly-braking Point[/quote]

thats svr 05 btw about here comes the pain bgm i don't like it (the reason i think ive played it so much thats it just getting boring listeneing to it always did like all the bgm music in all the games before it though :D)

• 11 months later...
[quote name='-.iStreTch.DeuceZ.-' post='6548687' date='Aug 30 2009, 11:54 AM']I had the whole soundtrack in my old system. I downloaded from some kid who had it up on you tube. I'll go see if he is still around. I used one of the songs as my entrance theme in 09.[/quote]
If you are talking DannoSolly i already sent him a Link ;)

[quote name='Nightmare319' post='5011981' date='Sep 22 2008, 12:03 PM']No offense, but the "music" in HCTP is annoying, the game is awesome to play, but the screeching sounds the "music" makes, gives me a headache.[/quote]

But then again, you like Miley Cyrus.

There's always people uploading the Smackdown series BGM on youtube.

• 10 months later...

Archived