John Cena

ZebbieB101

the cena-injury was REAL,
he had a torn muscle (musculus pectoralis major),
it depends on your immunsystem and the way your body regenerates... some take longer some not,
but most of the times you are 3-5 month unable to do wrestling.
he was injuried while fighting bobby lashley.
edge's pectoral-muscle was torn last year, remember?

[quote name='ryossj' post='3764891' date='Feb 15 2008, 08:46 PM']the cena-injury was REAL,
he had a torn muscle (musculus pectoralis major),
it depends on your immunsystem and the way your body regenerates... some take longer some not,
but most of the times you are 3-5 month unable to do wrestling.
he was injuried while fighting bobby lashley.
edge's pectoral-muscle was torn last year, remember?[/quote]

It doesn't take 4 months to heal a torn muscle like Cena's...it would take 8 - 12 months, so that's why I think it was a fake.

And also, why is this in the Classic Smackdown Games section.

• 1 month later...
You sound about 5years old there ^^^
Why the f*ck would WWE have Cena put out with a FAKE injury? I think that is a little sad to be honest. Of course it was a real injury. Cena just put A LOT of hard work into getting back early, and his body made it heal a lot quicker too :)

[quote name='Black Machismo' post='3952435' date='Mar 20 2008, 09:43 PM']You sound about 5years old there ^^^
Why the f*ck would WWE have Cena put out with a FAKE injury? I think that is a little sad to be honest. Of course it was a real injury. Cena just put A LOT of hard work into getting back early, and his body made it heal a lot quicker too :)[/quote]

A five year old. Nice comback[/sarcasm]. I've seen people tear their muscles and have been out for around 8 - 12 months. The reason why Cena faked it was so people could stop booing him, but looked like it didn't work.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

really, In all honesty, even if by some ridiculously small off-chance that what you said is even somewhat right, that would be the most unessecary, stupid things to do ever...

Right now the controversy surrounding Cena is excellent for building his character and enticing a crowd reaction.

Why would you put cena out of action for 5 months in the hope that just maybe, just maybe, he gets 1-2 months maximum of 100% cheers....

I really struggle to comprehend what you just proclaimed....

Archived