Halo, Marvel Comics, Dc Comics, Gi Joe & Other Cartoon/Movie Caws

Rocker_1982

Some of these I think are good and some are decent. It's hard to make certain characters without the right tools in the game to make them. Master Chief from Halo I worked on for probably at least 45 mins and came out okay for what limited resources there are. Leave me some feedback and let me know what you think. May post formulas depending if anyone likes the guys i've made. Here is the full list of what I have

[u]Halo[/u]
1. Master Chief

[u]Marvel Comics[/u]
1. Gambit from the xmen
2. Havok from the xmen
3. Green Goblin from spiderman...not the movie version
4. Kingpin from spiderman
5. Scarlet Spider from spiderman
6. Morbius from spiderman

[u]Dc Comics[/u]
1. The Riddler from batman
2. Bane from batman
3. Aquaman from the justice league

[u]Gi Joe[/u]
1. Cobra Commander
2. Storm Shadow
2. Snake Eyes
4. Quick Kick

[u]Other Comic Book/Cartoon[/u]
1. Grimskull from skeleton warriors
2. Grifter from wildcats
3. Warblade from wildcats

[u]Movie Characters[/u]
1. V from v for vendetta
2. Dick Tracy
3. Hitman Agent 47
4. The Phantom

[u]Other[/u]
1. Uncle Sam

Here is the link to view all the photos:

[url="http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k215/Tattooed_Superman/Smackdown%20Vs%20Raw%202008%20Caws/"]My Smackdown Vs Raw 08 Caws[/url]

That Master Chief is far from perfect....meaning its not a "10/10". Sorry dude, I can see that you tried making Master Chief but it he looks more like GAzoo from the Flintstones...You didn't knock me off my feet or this CAW out of the park. They need work. Snake Eyes for example...his belt draped over the shoulders add detail to it you have sooo many layers at your disposal. All you did was thrown a white design over it. I always stress it if you have so many layers then you can make the CAW much more detailed. I max mine as much as possible.

First off 5ektor I've never said mine were a 10/10..especially not master chief. yes there are many layers you can use but for certain characters...like master chief...it's impossible to make it perfect. the statement that he looks like gazoo from flinstones was just stupid. yeah your caws are good but let's see you take a crack at master chief. Secondly im not going to spend hours upon hours upon hours making caws for the game. I don't make them to be life like I just do it for fun. I'm not going to put all the tiny little details into every character cause it's a waste of time. People like caw makers because it saves them the trouble from having to go through trying to make guys themselves.

Reel in your claws son. I was just making an observation. Don't take everything so personal. When you put your work on exhibition here or on any site it opens it up to comments and criticisms and some are constructive and others not. The Gazoo comment was mean, sorry if I offended you, but you really ought to maximize your layers. It makes a HUGE difference. And if I wanted to make Master Chief, you would see Master Chief, trust me. Try removing the helmet and use more layers on the face and the body. You'll see a difference.

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry guys been working on Master Chief off and on but still haven't found a way yet to clear the eyes on his face. If anyone has suggestions let me know. I did also fix gambits face color so he doesn't look pale. Might try making some star wars characters also.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived