2 Huge Releases!

Donjyoâ„¢

The latest issue of Power Slam is reporting that Rick Steiner is through with TNA. Their report has been confirmed as his profile was removed from TNA's official website this week. TNA has also removed the profile of Senshi, so it appears that he's done with the company for good. In other news, TNA has added a profile on Robert Roode's manager Ms. Peyton Banks. And after debuting in TNA nearly five months ago, they have added a profile on Jimmy Rave.

Raven and TNA have parted ways.

Source: Wrestlezone

Damn im really surprised about Raven but not so much about Rick Steiner.

Raven was kind of washed up, It was the best thing he could have done at this time in his relationship with TNA
(sorry Raven fans)

I knew Rick was done with the company, But after I saw Global iMPACT! I thought he was making a return, This was another good move, It was the best thing for rick to do, He is getting up there... If you know what I mean..

I wonder who will fill up these guys spots..

sucks bout raven i think they could have had him manage abyss againd mitchells and mesias
[quote name='legendkiller659' post='3680050' date='Jan 30 2008, 09:01 PM']Good luck Raven and Rick.

Raven is a big reason why I watch TNA. I was hoping he would be back on TV. :(

[b]Why didn't TNA use him right during 2207 and 2008[/b] :censored:[/quote]
he has a thyroid problem he cant really wrestle too much

Stinks Raven's gone, like WWE.com will say no matter what "We wish him best luck in all his future endeavours (sp.)"
Rick Steiner wasn't used besides the 3D storyline in the past year.

OT: Since Raven has a thyroid problem wouldn't that mean he'd have trouble breathing? Your thyroid's in your throat I think.

What is the point in putting Rave's profile up anyway if their proposing to split up the Rock 'n' Rave Infection and probably won't keep him on contract afterwards >_<

Kinda surprised about Raven leaving, but not Steiner or Senshi.

[quote name='KBC' post='3682019' date='Jan 31 2008, 12:36 PM']What is the point in putting Rave's profile up anyway if their proposing to split up the Rock 'n' Rave Infection and probably won't keep him on contract afterwards >_<

Kinda surprised about Raven leaving, but not Steiner or Senshi.[/quote]

Maybe they've changed their minds and now want to keep him on. I can see him and Hoyt feuding for a while, and then maybe he'll go into the X Division. Wouldn't mind seeing him team up with Shelley and/or Sabin for a while

I bet with the Hoyt/Rave feud if they are gonna end up doing it, they are gonna act like they've known each other for 5 years and they are the best of friends and now one of them has tainted their friendship, I think that's probably what they are going to do, I pretty much know they will do something stupid with it.

Archived