WWF 1980's 30 different Caws

Iceman5533

If anyone wants to write out formulas for those who cant use this save that is fine with me just make sure to credit me for the work as every caw in this save is of my creation. Also check with me if your not sure which face template goes with what if your typing out a formula, I might remember LOL :) This is my first save and if i zipped the file wrong or something doesn't seem right please let me know This took me along time to create everything so please appreciate the time an effort it took to make this save for everyone to enjoy, So at long last i present to you, Bostonbruinsfan53 WWF 1980's Roster save

[url="http://www.usaupload.net/d/l2x1v8xbbsi"]http://www.usaupload.net/d/l2x1v8xbbsi[/url]

A [b]big thanks [/b]goes out to [b]Alcoholicstepfather [/b]for helping me unlock the rest of the hall of fame titles.

This is an [b]NTSC[/b] Save

Pics can be viewed here click on the full size to enlarge the pic

[url="http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg60/Bostonbruinsfan53/?action=view&current=1980sSVR2008Roster-1.jpg"]http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg60/Bo...008Roster-1.jpg[/url]

The last line of pics are intro attires

WWF 1980's by Bostonbruinsfan53

01 Andre The Giant
02 Bad News Brown
03 Big Boss Man
04 Blue Blazer
05 Brutus The Barber Beefcake
06 Canada's Strongest Man Dino Bravo
07 The American Dream Dusty Rhodes
08 George The Animal Steele
09 Hawksaw Jim Duggen
10 The Mighty Hercules
11 The Honky Tonk Man
12 The Iron Sheik
13 Jake The Snake Roberts
14 Jim The Anvil Neidhart
15 The Junk Yard Dog
16 King Haku
17 King Kong Bundy
18 The Macho Man Randy Savage
19 The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase
20 Mr.Perfect Curt Hennig
21 Mr.Wonderful Paul Orndorff
22 Ricky The Dragon Steamboat
23 Jimmy Superfly Snuka
24 The Immortal Hulk Hogan
25 Don The Rock Muraco
26 Tito Santana
27 The Ultimate Warrior
28 The Human Wrecking Machine Zeus
29 The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith
30 The Beast From The East Bam Bam Bigelow

[quote name='DeCipher' post='3668312' date='Jan 28 2008, 08:43 PM']I'm loving the caws... Im a bit spitefully on the bam bams attire only because ive seen it done better but overall very nice.[/quote]

it's a 1980's attire for Bam Bam and i ran out of layers. Where is there a better 1980's attire for bam bam on ps3? I didn't see any in the list of caws

[quote name='OldSchoolFrenchFan' post='3668325' date='Jan 28 2008, 08:45 PM']Absolutely Brilliant!!!!!Ecstatic I am!Big shame it aint for Xbox360 I know formulas are compatible but saved games not...Do u think that ppl could write down formulas for us 360 users?as my name says I play only with old wrestlers,and since I hate wwe s current stuff,game has little interest without CAW modes[/quote]

Whenever i get this save out if people wanna right out the formulas and give me credit i'm all for that. The only problem i see is that alot of faces where not done with the default face. So i would have to try and remember which face i used to create one of the caws

[quote name='ECW Extremist 4Lyf!!' post='3668590' date='Jan 28 2008, 09:22 PM']Brilliant Caws, How coem yah on the olda ccount?[/quote]

Everyone seems to have forgotten the Iceman name. And sense i've been making a decent name for myself with this username I might as well stick with it. I guess i should'nt leave eevery other year if i want people to remember the iceman name. Oh well no biggie. It works out better anyways as all my formulas are posted under Bostonbruinsfan53. I would hate to have to sets of formulas under two different names. Because some people might not no i'm both Iceman and Bostonbruinsfan.

[quote name='BostonBruinsFan53' post='3668679' date='Jan 28 2008, 04:36 PM'][quote name='ECW Extremist 4Lyf!!' post='3668590' date='Jan 28 2008, 09:22 PM']Brilliant Caws, How coem yah on the olda ccount?[/quote]

Everyone seems to have forgotten the Iceman name. And sense i've been making a decent name for myself with this username I might as well stick with it. I guess i should'nt leave eevery other year if i want people to remember the iceman name. Oh well no biggie. It works out better anyways as all my formulas are posted under Bostonbruinsfan53. I would hate to have to sets of formulas under two different names. Because some people might not no i'm both Iceman and Bostonbruinsfan.
[/quote]

yea im new to the site i just signed up the other day but your right i never would've known you had 2 diff s/n's :) but can you grant my request of zeus, jimmy snuka and maybe king haku? let me know just pm me if you like :cool:

[quote name='Tony Ganja' post='3668774' date='Jan 28 2008, 09:50 PM'][quote name='BostonBruinsFan53' post='3668679' date='Jan 28 2008, 04:36 PM'][quote name='ECW Extremist 4Lyf!!' post='3668590' date='Jan 28 2008, 09:22 PM']Brilliant Caws, How coem yah on the olda ccount?[/quote]

[/quote]

yea im new to the site i just signed up the other day but your right i never would've known you had 2 diff s/n's :) but can you grant my request of zeus, jimmy snuka and maybe king haku? let me know just pm me if you like :cool:
[/quote]

I'm not doing formulas anymore as it takes up to much of my time. Sorry, it also says that in the opening paragraph of this thread.

[quote name='BostonBruinsFan53' post='3668865' date='Jan 28 2008, 05:05 PM'][quote name='Tony Ganja' post='3668774' date='Jan 28 2008, 09:50 PM'][quote name='BostonBruinsFan53' post='3668679' date='Jan 28 2008, 04:36 PM'][quote name='ECW Extremist 4Lyf!!' post='3668590' date='Jan 28 2008, 09:22 PM']Brilliant Caws, How coem yah on the olda ccount?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm not doing formulas anymore as it takes up to much of my time. Sorry, it also says that in the opening paragraph of this thread.
[/quote]

oh...sorry..i guess im not able to get them :um:

Ok i got some questions.

Where do i put the zipped file i just zipped it in 7zip. for people to download. Like where can i host it? Also how do i use saves on my ps3. I wanna make a 1980's tag team roster save after this one. So how would i put this save on my ps3 for later use. Do i just put the zipped file or to i but the unzipped file on my ps3?? thanks

ok but uh whats a save? sorry but im new to all of this...i recently bought the svr08 and a ps3 and i have no caws whatsoever...so im trying to create my fav wreslters from the past and present and i dont know how to create people from scratch.....so if anyone can tell me what a save is thatll be great! plus how can i learn how to create people that i want if i cant find the wrestlers i need? :) 8-)

[quote name='Tony Ganja' post='3672925' date='Jan 29 2008, 07:40 PM']ok but uh whats a save? sorry but im new to all of this...i recently bought the svr08 and a ps3 and i have no caws whatsoever...so im trying to create my fav wreslters from the past and present and i dont know how to create people from scratch.....so if anyone can tell me what a save is thatll be great! plus how can i learn how to create people that i want if i cant find the wrestlers i need? :) 8-)[/quote]

I don't no how to do saves yet ethier. But hopefully someone can walk me through it. And in turn show you how to do it as well. As for making caws just find a picture of the wrestler you wanna make and bingo you start from there. Select the face model in the caw that you think will best be able to convert or make into whom ever you want to make and then get cracking. Tweak the face etc and make an attire.

[quote name='ECW Extremist 4Lyf!!' post='3674024' date='Jan 29 2008, 10:59 PM']Making a save is easy, of you want I can help you.[/quote]

That would be great man thanks. if you can email here at iceman5533@hotmail.com i would really appreciate it. Also how can i use saves from somebody else???

[quote name='DeCipher' post='3668451' date='Jan 28 2008, 10:04 PM']It was for 2006 and it was ecw... sorry got the era mixed.[/quote]

No problem. Gotta remember though hacks were also used in svr 2006, As far as i know you can't do that with ps3 or 360 caws.

Anyways i updated Bam Bam Bigelows attire it has alot more flames on it now, I just subtracted a little from the face, I prefer for attires to b the main focus. As long as the morhping for a face is good and looks like who it shoul, I won't worry bout make ups etc, after all the attire is what is seen most while in a match.

[quote name='ECW Extremist 4Lyf!!' post='3677218' date='Jan 30 2008, 05:14 PM']what do you mean? If you mean trading CAWs from one save to another.. I'm afraid to say it cannot be done..

And if its easier i'll make a lil video with my cap card showing you hwow to export the save onto your pc.[/quote]

I used my mp3 player and got the file onto it, then i transfered the file to my computer. Now i don't no what to do?

And what i ment was after this gets done, I'm going to delete everything and start a new save i'm looking to make tag teams from the wwf in the 1980's and early 1990's. But say 3 months from now i wanted to use this 1980's wwf roster save again, How would i get it back on to my ps3? Like how to i upload a ps3 save on to my ps3?

[quote name='BostonBruinsFan53' post='3677270' date='Jan 30 2008, 04:36 PM'][quote name='ECW Extremist 4Lyf!!' post='3677218' date='Jan 30 2008, 05:14 PM']what do you mean? If you mean trading CAWs from one save to another.. I'm afraid to say it cannot be done..

And if its easier i'll make a lil video with my cap card showing you hwow to export the save onto your pc.[/quote]

I used my mp3 player and got the file onto it, then i transfered the file to my computer. Now i don't no what to do?

And what i ment was after this gets done, I'm going to delete everything and start a new save i'm looking to make tag teams from the wwf in the 1980's and early 1990's. But say 3 months from now i wanted to use this 1980's wwf roster save again, How would i get it back on to my ps3? Like how to i upload a ps3 save on to my ps3?
[/quote]

Well when its on the usb stick, drag the ps3 folder onto ya desktop. right click it and say 'Zip Files'. The upload to filefront, rapidshare etc.

And if you wanna use it in the past just put your usb in ps3 and press triangle. Then say show all and select the save.

ok i figured it out. Thanks. Now i need to find one person that has the spare time to unlock all the titles. Thats the only thing i haven't don yet, I've been to busy making the caws. What i'm going to need someone to do for me is take this save finish off the hall of fame mode and then re-release it as a complete save with the 1980's wwf roster caws.

[quote name='BostonBruinsFan53' post='3677900' date='Jan 30 2008, 08:40 PM']ok i figured it out. Thanks. Now i need to find one person that has the spare time to unlock all the titles. Thats the only thing i haven't don yet, I've been to busy making the caws. What i'm going to need someone to do for me is take this save finish off the hall of fame mode and then re-release it as a complete save with the 1980's wwf roster caws.[/quote]

I have been around the site since last year and have made many caws from other people but never registered becuase i not good at making my own caws. I am very good at the game and i can beat Hall of Fame Mode by Friday the latest. If i can get the save by tonight I should have most the matches done. My email is mrfelipejr@gmail.com.

Archived