Frankie "The Future" Kazarian Moveset

EvolutionIV

I've finally got a complete Kazarian on this board, I posted the CAW & the Entrance(use the search button if you wanan find them).

This moveset is as accurate as can be, I watch tons of matches and write down every single move. (I just about every TNA PPV either on Tape or DVD from 2002 to 2006, so I watched a lot of Kazarian matches whether it be PWG, ROH, TNA, WWA, APW, JAPW)

FRANKIE KAZARIAN MOVESET

STANDARD ACTIONS\\
RING: Jumping 2
RING-OUT: Normal
TAUNTS: RVD 3, Chavo 02, Bret 2, HBK 1
Fighting Stance: Wrestling 1
Walking Motion: Normal
Running Motion: Normal

STAND\\
STRIKE ATTACKS:
Dropkick 3
Toe Kick 1
Back Chop 4
Jumping Calf Kick
Dropkick To Knee 2
Jericho Toe Kick

GRAPPLE MOVES::
CLEAN:
Arm Drag 3 [b](Change To Headlock Takeover)[/b]
Snapmare 2
Headlock Takeover [b](Change To DDT 14)[/b] (Rewatched some 2004 NWA/TNA & saw him do a DDT like it, also not a bad ending to the Slingshot DDT he does if you do it near the ropes facing the right direction)
Scoop Slam 5
Small Package 1

SUBMISSION:
Hammerlock
Armbar 2
Headlock 4
Ground Headlock
Arm Wrench 3

Moves 1(SPEED)\\
Float Over DDT
Snapmare & Dropkick 1
Neckbreaker 10
Arm Drag 4
Step Up Enzuigiri

Moves 2(TECHNICAL)\\
Jawbreaker 1
Spinning Fisherman Suplex
Jumping Armbreaker (Single Arm DDT)
Edge O'Matic 1
Gutwrench Suplex

Moves 3(LUCHADORE)\\
Crucifix
Cruiserweight Moves 6
Neckbreaker 18
Cruiserweight Moves 5
Hurracanrana 8

GRAPPLE ATTACK: Elbow Strike 1, Elbow Strike 1, Elbow Strike 1

Grapple FROM BEHIND:
German Suplex Pin 2
Backslide Pin
Back Tazzmission 2(or Cobra Clutch 1)
Electric Chair Drop
Russian Leg Sweep 2
Back Suplex 5
School Boy Pin 2
Hopping Sunset Flip 2
Edge O'Matic 2
Queen Suplex Pin [Back To The Future]

GROUND\\
Strike Attacks: Kurt Angle Stomp, Elbow Drop 1, Leg Drop 2

GRAPPLE MOVES::
UPPER:
Slingshot Elbow Drop
Dropkick To Face
Oklahoma Roll Pin 1 [b](or Oklahoma Roll Pin 2)[/b] (He does both of them)

LOWER:
Kick To Back
Single Leg Crab 4
Cruiserweight Moves 4

CORNER\\
Flying Forearm Smash 1
Turnbuckle Dropkick 1
Turnbuckle Dropkick 2

GRAPPLE MOVES:
Double Underhook Suplex [Fluxcapitor Replacement]
Triangle Dropkick
Super Hurracanrana
Superplex 2
Monkey Flip
Foot Choke 2

GRAPPLE FROM BEHIND:
Dropkick & School Boy Pin
Rolling Powerbomb
Toss into Ring Post
Lucha DDT
Super Back Suplex

ROPE\\
Groggy On Ropes: Acrobatic Clothesline
Rebound Attack: Dash Elbow, Springboard Leg Drop, Vaultong Body Press 2
Diving Out Of Ring Attack: Dive Through Ropes

DIVING\\
Diving Attack vs. Standing Opp.:
Missile Dropkick
Diving Cross Body Pin 1

Diving Attack vs. Downed Opp.:
Diving Elbow Drop
Diving Leg Drop
Diving Moonsault 1

DASH\\
Running Stikes: Knee Attack 2, Bicycle Kick
Running Grapple: Back Rolling 1, Neckbreaker 2
Rear Techniques: Snapmare 1, Neckbreaker 12
Running Ground ATTACK: Running Leg Drop, Elbow Drop 5
Counter Attack: Armlock 1, Back Body Drop 2, Powerslam Pin 2

SPECIAL\\
FINISHER: Black Out or Novacain [Wave Of The Future], Steven Kick
SIGNATURE MOVES: Slingshot Elbow Drop, Queen Suplex Pin, Acrobatic Clothesline
CHAIR FINISHERS: DDT, DDT
COMBINATION ATTACK: Elbow Smash 1(FLIP), Elbow Smash 1(FLIP), Kick To Gut 2

I really never tried giving Kazarian the Swinging Neckbreaker, I had been using the Novacain, but I realized with the more matches I watched of FK, he didn't clutch them(although I like how he moves his leg and snaps back, if it just was faster and didn't clutch the Novacain would be perfect), I changed it to Black Out recently as it's not clutched, and drives down faster.

anyway, if you have a FK CAW, you'll need to use this list it's PERFECT to a "T".

Right now I'm trying to sharpen up my Jason Cross moveset and release it.

I don't like giving my CAWs the same finisher twice, he has the Stevie Kick for a reason and that's a decent Superkick.

Queen Suplex Pin is already a back grapple.

and the Spinning Fisherman Suplex is a front for a sub off his WWE. Which was a 3 Handled Cradenza w/a pin.

[quote name='Jos-B' post='330990' date='Jul 9 2006, 05:30 PM']Please, no more arguements about goddamn Swinging Reverse STOs, I'm sick of it....

The Kazarian moveset looks great though.[/quote]
Seems like it comes up everytime about that move, either that or it's the damn Future Shock everyone thinks is DDT 7(lets not get into that again though).

Thanks, I go for 100% accuracy when making my movesets(that's why it took so damn long, this is actually my first official Moveset typed for SVR'06)

Great moveset EvolutionIV. I just had a question about some moves that I noticed that were not included. I didn't see the Snap Belly-To-Belly Suplex, the Spinning Kick, the Neckbreaker into DDT, the Catapult DDT, the Slingshot DDT, the Future Shock, the Yakuza Kick, & the Northern Lights Suplex. If you have included these moves, please fill me in as to what moves are replacing the ones listed. Sorry to bother you but I just had to ask about these. Thanks again for the awesome moveset. Later.

[quote name='DragonClutch77' post='335760' date='Jul 10 2006, 05:09 PM']Great moveset EvolutionIV. I just had a question about some moves that I noticed that were not included. I didn't see the Snap Belly-To-Belly Suplex, the Spinning Kick, the Neckbreaker into DDT, the Catapult DDT, the Slingshot DDT, the Future Shock, the Yakuza Kick, & the Northern Lights Suplex. If you have included these moves, please fill me in as to what moves are replacing the ones listed. Sorry to bother you but I just had to ask about these. Thanks again for the awesome moveset. Later.[/quote]

Out of like probably literally 30 to 40 matches I never seen him do one Snap Belly-To-Belly..

Spinning Kick?(explain what you mean), Neckbreaker into DDT?(please explain) and the Catapult DDT & Slingshot DDT are not in the game.

Frankie didn't do the Yakuza Kick as much as the Running Knee Strike or Bicycle Kick(which is a replacement for his Pump Side Kick)

The Future Shock(that's Sabin's move bro) & I had Northern Lights, but replaced it before releasing my list

[quote name='Mccc301/The Ricasho' post='335918' date='Jul 10 2006, 05:40 PM']Which was a It was Fisherman pin i believe

Very nice set though. I see like 2 fillers,but its ok since u cant hack.[/quote]
Actually, I wrote it down as a "Spinning Fishermans Pin" when he was in the WWE, so I don't think it's a regular Fisherman Pin(I'll have to dig up the match again and see though)

and 2 FILLERS? Where? There is no filler in the set my friend, every move he's done I've seen him do.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived