My save

-Mr.Shadow-

wowzers, this is really good, the attire is excellent, and for the face being really really early it looks great!

here are a couple ref pics

[img]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/k/kofinahajekingston/01.jpg[/img]
[url="http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superstars/kofikingston/bio/"]Kofi Kingston[/url]
[img]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/hotshotter/kofi.jpg[/img]

hope those help with the face, great start so far!!

He looks too angry in the eyebrow area and the skin should be darker.

As for the attire, try working on the wristbands (making the green, black, and yellow portions all equal in size) and try re-working the boots. The yellow part on his goes down near the middle of the boot, not the back. :)

[quote name='*...:WWE ~ FAN:...*' post='3642965' date='Jan 24 2008, 08:57 PM']All look Great! As usual!

Glad to see you are doing the divas! I am really glad about that![/quote]

hehe thanks yea! xD

any suggestions for ashley? takin attire requests too as im makin a save :)

[quote name='--Mr.Shadow--' post='3643556' date='Jan 24 2008, 10:06 PM'][quote name='*...:WWE ~ FAN:...*' post='3642965' date='Jan 24 2008, 08:57 PM']All look Great! As usual!

hehe thanks yea! xD

[/quote]

YAY!!

I'm not really bothered about attires, I just can't wait for the save, and it it has divas, well I am using this save!!

The only thing with Ashley is that I would make her lips fatter like that thing she does with them, apart from that, then its fine! Maby change Kofi's hair?

The Benjamin is quite good also, something just looks a little off to me, i think it may be the jaw, i think it may be to small, but i am not sure if that is it, but i think it might be, i like Ashley's attire, and the face it pretty good, but that hair on her is bothering the tar out of me, but it may be the best possible hair out there on the game for her, i am not really good at trying to help with the Diva caws, as i only make Men caws, :nod: but good job so far keep it up! :cool:

[quote name='--Mr.Shadow--' post='3643556' date='Jan 24 2008, 06:36 PM'][quote name='*...:WWE ~ FAN:...*' post='3642965' date='Jan 24 2008, 08:57 PM']All look Great! As usual!

hehe thanks yea! xD

[/quote]
ashley looks pretty good as is...but if ur goin for return attire take out lip rings

and if ur open for suggestions...how about Jack Evans and Austin Aries

Any idea when the formulas will be released?

Also, about the save...

-When will it be released?
-What CAWs will be on the save?
-Will divas be playable in any match?
-Will sandman have his crowd entrance?
-Will all NPCs be hacked into the game?

I really hope you could include all of that in your save!

Thanks Shadow, and good luck with the save!
Looking forward to it! :D

Archived