Read Y2J-Driver and biggestlittleman

TeamKrypton

Ok, in order for you to get credit for caws we all have to pitch in on them that goes for me 2. now if you made a caws and want to take the full credit that is fine with me. But for right now we all should pitch in on at least 10-15 caws together so we get the hang of how we each workif thats cool with you.

ill send some of my caws to you. :D

[quote name='RaterRCreater' post='3617565' date='Jan 19 2008, 09:27 PM']Ok, in order for you to get credit for caws we all have to pitch in on them that goes for me 2. now if you made a caws and want to take the full credit that is fine with me. But for right now we all should pitch in on at least 10-15 caws together so we get the hang of how we each workif thats cool with you.

ill send some of my caws to you. :D[/quote]

kool, but why would you send your caws to me and him?

[quote name='Y2J-Driver' post='3617724' date='Jan 20 2008, 02:47 AM'][quote name='RaterRCreater' post='3617565' date='Jan 19 2008, 09:27 PM']Ok, in order for you to get credit for caws we all have to pitch in on them that goes for me 2. now if you made a caws and want to take the full credit that is fine with me. But for right now we all should pitch in on at least 10-15 caws together so we get the hang of how we each workif thats cool with you.

ill send some of my caws to you. :D[/quote]

kool, but why would you send your caws to me and him?
[/quote]
so if you want to make changes you can

Archived