Adolf Hitler Willing to give Microsoft points

SemperFi3168

How many points exactly? And is it ok if designs are used? Because caws with designs cannot be traded online or used online for that matter. A Hitler wouldnt be complete without a swatsika(sp).

But I'm in need of some points. I want some of the new songs for Rock Band.

I have a Hitler CAW but it's for 07. I've posted the formula and will give you the link if you want it. His face isn't exactly accurate but he still looks like a 40-55 year old Version of Hitler.

Hitler ist ein gutes CAW. Er kann alle WWE Superstars ausrotten machen. Sie werden alle heil zum seinem Grosse Gewalt!

Translation:

Hitler is a good CAW. He can eraticate all the WWE Superstars. They will all hail (bow down) to his Great Power!
- :lol:

Or you could just use him as a punching bag. Your choice.

Here's the link to the topic:

[url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=189076&hl="]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=189076&hl=[/url]

I'm not at all an expert CAW maker but I do know that face & body morphing will transfer to 08. As for the attire, you might want to preview it on 07 if you have it. If not, use the propaganda picture of Hitler that says

"Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuerher!" As a guide.
(One people, One Nation, One Leader!)

OT: BTW, I'm not German, I'm from the US. But I know German pretty well.

Cant transfer MS points. Youd have to have a code for us. I figure if hes really telling the truth that Ill take pics of the finished caw, than he can hand out teh points. Than Ill post formula or trade online.

So let me know SempFi.do you have an actual code? If not.no caw. I can make you 3 other caws as well..since 1 caw for 1600 seems like a ripoff imo.

damn. Well Ill start making him in like a half hour. I'm trying to beat something else right now.

Finished him. But I used alot of patterns. Over 10 of them. So its not just something that can be easily removed. I need batteries for my cam though. Hopefully Ill have pics up tommorrow.

This needs to be in the request forum. He is using Microsoft Points to Exploit this for his own personal gain. If he never offered the points then he would have been yelled at time and time again. So please transfer this thread to the Request Forum.

1600 points you say? I'll take you up on the offer, I'm zurick, once I validate the code I'll dedicate a few hours to making him for ya. :P

Video formula for designs, or trade online for non designed.

Archived