*Spoiler*

AwesomePersonality

[url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]
On recent weeks we have seen Aj Styles choose between The Christian Coalition, Or the Angle Alliance. When Aj attacked Christian Cage at Final resolution he cemented his choice on which side he choose. Well now it seems that Tna are changing Aj's gimmick to Prince Aj, which will be his new ring name. I hope doesn't end up like the good old King Booker gimmick that we all loved :annoy:

Just thought id let you guys no about this if you didnt already, and i think iv miss placed this topic so could a mod move it Please, thanks in advance

I agree, that sounds pretty damn stupid...but as long as it gets him a push, and he doesn't have to change his moveset, I'm fine with it. There could definitely have been much worse names for him. Prince AJ kinda rolls of the tongue. I'll just try to think of it as less of a "royal" thing and more of an actual name..."Prince AJ". Not so terrible, but I'd rather he stay as plain old AJ Styles.

[quote name='K.R.S. O.N.E.' post='3587086' date='Jan 13 2008, 08:35 PM']I'd MUCH rather Cage or Joe get the push than Ponce AJ

I'd MUCH rather Cage or Joe get the push than Ponce AJ[/quote]

AJ is easily the most talented guy in TNA...and he's been there since the start. If anyone deserves a push, it's him. Joe deserves one too...but honestly, AJ is much more talented in the ring than Joe. Both are phenomenal athletes, and Joe is much better on the mic...but based on in-ring ability alone, Styles is the clearly superior athlete.

I don't think it will last long as

[/url]
AJ will win on iMPACT and choose to face Angle, rather than giving him a chance to rest til Lockdown. AJ will then play a tweener until AAO where he faces Angle for the title.

Now, if AJ wins that, I don't think Kurt or anyone will be calling him Prince AJ.

[/url]
Er...no. They're not changing his name to that, the whole coronation angle was a one-night thing.

[quote name='Alter-R Star' post='3583846' date='Jan 13 2008, 09:30 AM'][url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
I don't want that AJ changes his Gimmick! or his Theme Song!
[/quote]
Man if he does ima be like arrrhh! :(

Archived