*SPOILERS* Does Anyone Have A Pic Of...

berade

[quote name='{The-Dark-Knight}' post='3566185' date='Jan 9 2008, 04:49 PM']Good looking lady is Miss Martinez.

Shame she ain't no Konnan on the mic :(

He made that group what it was.

Well at least its something to look at during LAX matches.[/quote]

I really think that Hector Guerrero should have joined this group

[quote name='ZebFAN06' post='3566208' date='Jan 9 2008, 09:53 PM'][quote name='{The-Dark-Knight}' post='3566185' date='Jan 9 2008, 04:49 PM']Good looking lady is Miss Martinez.

[/quote]

Wasn't he associated with them at some point? I may be mistaken, but I could have sworn he was like a manager or something for them a while back

[quote name='ucantcme' post='3568942' date='Jan 10 2008, 12:30 PM'][quote name='ZebFAN06' post='3566208' date='Jan 9 2008, 09:53 PM'][quote name='{The-Dark-Knight}' post='3566185' date='Jan 9 2008, 04:49 PM']Good looking lady is Miss Martinez.

[/quote]

Wasn't he associated with them at some point? I may be mistaken, but I could have sworn he was like a manager or something for them a while back
[/quote]

I remember Hector, helping Team 3D get a table into the ring at Lockdown and then at one even the helped them get a win when The Voodoo Queen the hot Roxxi Leaveu (SP?) threw some salt into Homicide's face, so he helped the referee turn the decision.

Archived