The Trizz's project: 200+ Edits

trizz

Thanks to alot of personal messages, I've set out to create my next list of characters. I've noticed a few members pushing in on my territory, so I've decided to up the anty and go all out. And since nobody's getting back to me on the memory card, I don't know how I'll be doing the formulas. But I propose to anyone here to give me any ideas of someone you'd want to see. And this list will be combined with my existing list to have over 300 NON wrestling edits. Huzzah!

[quote name='trizz' post='3554884' date='Jan 7 2008, 05:50 AM']Thanks to alot of personal messages, I've set out to create my next list of characters. I've noticed a few members pushing in on my territory, so I've decided to up the anty and go all out. And since nobody's getting back to me on the memory card, I don't know how I'll be doing the formulas. But I propose to anyone here to give me any ideas of someone you'd want to see. And this list will be combined with my existing list to have over 300 NON wrestling edits. Huzzah![/quote]

Sounds good to me! i was hopeing that guy had already sent you the card though lol.

[quote name='trizz' post='3554884' date='Jan 7 2008, 05:50 AM']Thanks to alot of personal messages, I've set out to create my next list of characters. I've noticed a few members pushing in on my territory, so I've decided to up the anty and go all out. And since nobody's getting back to me on the memory card, I don't know how I'll be doing the formulas. But I propose to anyone here to give me any ideas of someone you'd want to see. And this list will be combined with my existing list to have over 300 NON wrestling edits. Huzzah![/quote]

Well, the memory card thing isn't working too well because you keep updating. I think people are waiting for you to finish. :P

By the time you sent it back, there's more edits. We'd have to send it out again. Back and forth across the country (or border, if it's a Canadian/American freight.)

Finish first and then maybe someone will do it. Or just get a Codebreaker, they're $15 if even that much.

If you do get a Codebreaker, you also need a flash drive (again, very cheap) and possibly a bulky PS2, or a first-run slim PS2. Still, you could probably get all that for a total of $50-$60. Some games sell for more than that, and aren't worth it to boot. I paid $60 for Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. I'd rather have the $60 right now, but what can you do...

simpsons

grandpa
bumble bee man
reverend lovejoy
milhouse
kirk
martin
mayor quimby
moe
tod
rod
mr burns
mr smithers
cheif wiggum
carl
jimbo
kerny
sideshow mel
sideshow bob
otto
hans moleman
cletus
lou
eddie
fat tony
rich texan
sea captian
Lionel Hutz
gil
Professor John Frink
duffman
Kent Brockman
Troy McClure
Rainier Wolfcastle
Bleeding Gums Murphy
Drederick Tatum
disco stu

(other)
peter griffin
batman
robin
bruce lee
clark kent
greenday
ed
edd
eddy
heman
bully (jimmy hopkins)
kevin federline
mini me
michael jackson
mike tyson
Muhammad Ali
neo
riddick
master chief
bear
robo cop
rob zombie
Rocky Balboa
Ronald McDonald
santa
shrek
steve -o
the joker
tom cruise
tony the tiger
Waluigi
venom
Wario

[quote name='dounts' post='3567266' date='Jan 9 2008, 05:20 PM']requesting[/quote]

Check my other thread (100 edits from Trizz) I have some of your requests already (the Joker, Batman and Robin). But Bob Sagat? Seriously? Ok...you wanted it, I'll try it out. I've tried master chief already, and wasn't satisfied. I'll keep trying though. Ronald should be easy and I did Megaman already, too, just haven't posted him.

[quote name='trizz' post='3575069' date='Jan 11 2008, 10:52 PM'][quote name='dounts' post='3567266' date='Jan 9 2008, 05:20 PM']requesting[/quote]

Check my other thread (100 edits from Trizz) I have some of your requests already (the Joker, Batman and Robin). But Bob Sagat? Seriously? Ok...you wanted it, I'll try it out. I've tried master chief already, and wasn't satisfied. I'll keep trying though. Ronald should be easy and I did Megaman already, too, just haven't posted him.
[/quote]
thanks and just an estimate on how long this save will take

[quote name='dounts' post='3578194' date='Jan 12 2008, 07:08 AM'][quote name='trizz' post='3575069' date='Jan 11 2008, 10:52 PM'][quote name='dounts' post='3567266' date='Jan 9 2008, 05:20 PM']requesting[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

The Memory Card is here. So, I'm filling it up. I'll update my roster Monday when I send the card back.

[quote name='trizz' post='3587903' date='Jan 14 2008, 04:34 AM'][quote name='dounts' post='3578194' date='Jan 12 2008, 07:08 AM'][quote name='trizz' post='3575069' date='Jan 11 2008, 10:52 PM'][quote name='dounts' post='3567266' date='Jan 9 2008, 05:20 PM']requesting[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

The Memory Card is here. So, I'm filling it up. I'll update my roster Monday when I send the card back.
[/quote]
when it comes out can you pm it to me?

[quote name='Nemephosis' post='3591665' date='Jan 15 2008, 12:35 AM']You think they're just for you or something? He'll probably post it here, and the guy who's getting his card back will make the save public (or at least, that's the bargain.)[/quote]
yeah i know that i just wanted him to pm me the lin kto the topic jerk

We're finishing some touches up and he'll post it at fireproclub.com and I'll post it here. And since not everyone has the ability to get the saves, I'll post a few formulas here and there. And sure, donuts,I'll pm you when they get up. And no, I'm not making Eddie Murphy. I don't mind making requests, but shit like Bam Margera, Eddie Murphy and SOULJA BOY? C'mon. That's like an insult to what I'm doing. No offense, but the edits aren't that detailed to be like "I like the Soulja Boy, but his hat could be better". I visit the Smackdown board for that. But as far as FANTASY edits and a few others (I made Chuck Norris as per request), they're coming along just fine. I'm stil debating on whether or not to do their movesets.

[quote name='trizz' post='3593090' date='Jan 15 2008, 01:16 AM']We're finishing some touches up and he'll post it at fireproclub.com and I'll post it here. And since not everyone has the ability to get the saves, I'll post a few formulas here and there. And sure, donuts,I'll pm you when they get up. And no, I'm not making Eddie Murphy. I don't mind making requests, but shit like Bam Margera, Eddie Murphy and SOULJA BOY? C'mon. That's like an insult to what I'm doing. No offense, but the edits aren't that detailed to be like "I like the Soulja Boy, but his hat could be better". I visit the Smackdown board for that. But as far as FANTASY edits and a few others (I made Chuck Norris as per request), they're coming along just fine. I'm stil debating on whether or not to do their movesets.[/quote]

Definetly do the move sets :)

You know, that's move setsa for about 300 edits. He really should just post the appearances and let us assign the moves we want, since invariably people will end up changing them anyway (oh, I don't agree with this move, he should have this instead, etc.)

We do want these sometime this year :P

[quote name='dounts' post='3592206' date='Jan 15 2008, 02:15 AM'][quote name='Nemephosis' post='3591665' date='Jan 15 2008, 12:35 AM']You think they're just for you or something? He'll probably post it here, and the guy who's getting his card back will make the save public (or at least, that's the bargain.)[/quote]
yeah i know that i just wanted him to pm me the lin kto the topic jerk
[/quote]

Why don't you just check here where he said he'd post them like the rest of us.There some reason you feel you deserve special treatment? I have a few reasons in mind, but I prefer to stay out of trouble.

Yeah, the movesets are remianing blank. I figured giving Mario a "Goompa Stomp" (double stomp off top rope) but I figure people are going to go thru and change them how they like. So some guys are made from templates I already did (like Norris is from a fighter template, Punisher is from a orthodox template). Be done soon. I'm starting to run out.

"Sick" Nick Mondo
Violent J
Shaggy 2 Dope
Monoxide Child
Jamie Madrox
Anybody Killa/ABK
AMB/Axe-Murda-Boyz/Ois & Bonez Dub
Blaze Ya Dead Homie
Boondox
KoRn
System Of A Down
Rude Boy
Evil Dead
Jumpstaedy
Joe Bruce (violent j w/o make-up)
Joey Utsler (shaggy w/o make-up
TwIzted w/o make up
[img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z15/kornguy8/Mugshot__insane_clown_posse.jpg[/img]
^they pix

PLEASE!!!

[quote name='trizz' post='3595659' date='Jan 15 2008, 10:17 PM']Yeah, the movesets are remianing blank. I figured giving Mario a "Goompa Stomp" (double stomp off top rope) but I figure people are going to go thru and change them how they like. So some guys are made from templates I already did (like Norris is from a fighter template, Punisher is from a orthodox template). Be done soon. I'm starting to run out.[/quote]

Dunno if it's been said, but we really do appreciate your doing this. Thank you :)

Much appreciation for the thanks. I'll start on some Tekken guys today. As for Psychopathic Records, I beleive someone made all of them. Even Esham. I'm trying to have this done by Friday so I can send the card back to the dude. So we'll see who gets made...we're at 162 right now.

[quote name='Geroge86' post='3599371' date='Jan 16 2008, 10:53 AM']Kazuya Mishima
Jin Kazama
Heihachi Mishima
King
Law
Paul Phoenix
Armor King
Marduk[/quote]

Did Marduk, King and Armor. Law is too close to my Bruce Lee and Heihachi (my fave) Jin and Kazuya don't have good enough hair to warrant an edit. I threw in a few more to surprise you.

Archived