SVR 2006

Scentless Apprentice

its not really worth buying but i got it because i want to collect all the SvR games so far i have all of them and i don't care if it sucks or not i just want to collect them.

[color="#0000FF"][size=7]
[u]» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «[/u]
[/size][/color]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
[quote name='Swantonage' post='3547036' date='Jan 5 2008, 10:55 PM']I'm thinking about getting it for the psp and I already hav SVR 2007 and 2008. Is 2006 worth buying as well?[/quote]

Get it for the PS2. The PSP load times are so horrendus, that it takes over 30 mintues to get a singles match started, and there is a load time warning for using a created superstar in a match.
Although if you do get it, you can get a legend that cannot be unlocked in the PS2 version; Jake the Snake.

[quote name='Swantonage' post='3547036' date='Jan 5 2008, 10:55 PM']I'm thinking about getting it for the psp and I already hav SVR 2007 and 2008. Is 2006 worth buying as well?[/quote]

Get it for the PS2. The PSP load times are so horrendus, that it takes over 30 mintues to get a singles match started, and there is a load time warning for using a created superstar in a match.
Although if you do get it, you can get a legend that cannot be unlocked in the PS2 version; Jake the Snake.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have it. But i got it so i could complete the Legends in PS2 version. As Jake "The Snake" Roberts is PSP only. I also use it to store CAWs i wanna keep. The mini games are cool aswell. You get to play poker as JR, Taz, Coach, Michael Cole, etc and a Eugene plane mission were he has to balance his way to the ring without falling. I lol'd at it. And a memory wrestling knowledge game too which is great.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived