TNA Final Resolution 2008 Save

billwagon

Save is now finished. If you want the save PM me your e-mail and I will send it to you.

Roster:
Kurt Angle
Christian Cage
Black Machismo
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelley
Brother Ray
Brother D-Von
Johnny Devine
AJ Styles
Tomko
Nash
Samoa Joe
Robert Roode
Abyss
Judas Mesias
Kaz
Black Reign
Homicide
Hernandez
Lance Hoyt
Jimmy Rave
Sting
Scott Steiner
Eric Young
Raven
Kip James
Petey Williams
Chris Harris
James Storm
Rellik

Created PPV:

Final Resolution

© Angle vs Christian Cage
Motor City Machine Guns & Black Machismo vs Team 3D and Devine
Styles and Tomko vs Nash and Samoa Joe
Booker T vs Robert Roode
Abyss vs Judas Mesias
Kaz vs Black Reign
LAX vs Hoyt and Rave

All that is left is Rellik when I get out of work. PM me your e-mail adress anybody who wants this save by tommorrow and I will send it out tonight when I finish. I have a plan for Rellik but don't know how good it will turn out. He isn't actually wrestling on the PPV but I still thought he should be on the save. If somebody has already completed a Rellik for SVR 2006 let me know. Then the save would be ready right away.

If somebody wants the save and doesn't care about Rellik I can send them the version without him as soon as I get out of work.

Just Tried it out and i have to say it's a great save, the only thing i changed was Hoyt/Rave stable name to Rock & Rave Infection and added Christy Hemme to the stable with trio 1 entrance.

As for the Rellik it isn't as bad as you think i like it the mask is pretty good and with a couple of tweaks the attire could be awesome too.(I could work on it if you like and send it too you)

I will be playing this up untill PPV time tonight great job.

p.s. I thought you would get a kick out of this i was playing Kurt Angle (me) vs Christian Cage and it was back & forth and i was about to win when out comes Tomko who proceeds to power bomb me 4 times in a row then i get pinned by Christian lol That's what i get for picking Kurt :P

That is funny about the Christian vs Kurt match. I would love it if you fixed the Rellik. I noticed after I sent you the save that Rellik should have the Jackhammer finisher and I had chosen the suplex to slam instead of the suplem to pin 2 (I think that's the right one) and Kip James should have a matching headband for his entrance and it needs to be changed from blue to pink. Thank you very much for the feedback.

• 8 months later...
[quote name='billwagon' post='3541321' date='Jan 5 2008, 02:20 AM']Save is now finished. If you want the save PM me your e-mail and I will send it to you.

Roster:
Kurt Angle
Christian Cage
Black Machismo
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelley
Brother Ray
Brother D-Von
Johnny Devine
AJ Styles
Tomko
Nash
Samoa Joe
Robert Roode
Abyss
Judas Mesias
Kaz
Black Reign
Homicide
Hernandez
Lance Hoyt
Jimmy Rave
Sting
Scott Steiner
Eric Young
Raven
Kip James
Petey Williams
Chris Harris
James Storm
Rellik

Created PPV:

Final Resolution

© Angle vs Christian Cage
Motor City Machine Guns & Black Machismo vs Team 3D and Devine
Styles and Tomko vs Nash and Samoa Joe
Booker T vs Robert Roode
Abyss vs Judas Mesias
Kaz vs Black Reign
LAX vs Hoyt and Rave[/quote]

Can you please email the save to rrms0820@yahoo.com?

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived