Rare CAWS

CactusClothesline

Hi,Im working on some CAWS,some rare wrestlers,some Alt. Attires.I have no camera though,Ive wonder if i post the formula here,could someone could post pictures here?I do not need high quality pictures,a camera phone shot of the tv would be good to use.

CAWS I have made:
Shawn Micheals (Various Attires):
Summerslam 1995
Summerslam 2002
nWo Leader Attire

Triple H (1995-97 Blue Blood Snob Attire)

[quote name='I Think Im Dumb' post='3539041' date='Jan 5 2008, 12:38 AM']Hi,Im working on some CAWS,some rare wrestlers,some Alt. Attires.I have no camera though,Ive wonder if i post the formula here,could someone could post pictures here?I do not need high quality pictures,a camera phone shot of the tv would be good to use.

CAWS I have made:
Shawn Micheals (Face Only)
Steve Austin (Ringmaster Debut)
Sabu (ECW early Attire)[/quote]
hey i'm down

[quote name='I Think Im Dumb' post='3545516' date='Jan 5 2008, 10:58 PM']Okay ive completed Shawn Micheals (Summerslam 1995 Attire) and ill post you the forumula when its done,What are you using to take the photos by the way?[/quote]
i'm using a cap card i got for christmas and wheres the formula and waht system do u have kuz i have a PS3

[quote name='I Think Im Dumb' post='3548871' date='Jan 6 2008, 11:12 AM']Im using a Ps2 :([/quote]
o no thts kool pics will come put beter wheres the formula though and tis is for 07 correct

[quote name='Ruger' post='3557904' date='Jan 7 2008, 08:44 PM']are you taking requests or are you just making those ones you posted.

Because I need a good brock lesnar CAW... and a scott steiner CAW (the dude with popeye arms and more muscled batistas body)[/quote]

He just needs pics for the one's he's posted.

I'm definitly looking forward to seeing the Shawn Micheals attire. Good luck with it. ;)

o well i got 08 for ps3 but itll still work if u have a ps2 just give m the formula and ill get pics k

[quote name='Ruger' post='3557904' date='Jan 7 2008, 11:14 PM']are you taking requests or are you just making those ones you posted.

Because I need a good brock lesnar CAW... and a scott steiner CAW (the dude with popeye arms and more muscled batistas body)[/quote]
hey dude have u cheked the caws for lesnar on the site there pretty good if u already did then srry

[quote name='I Think Im Dumb' post='3560415' date='Jan 8 2008, 09:59 PM'][url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=201456&st=0&p=3548904&#entry3548904"]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=2...p;#entry3548904[/url] - theres the formula

Ive edited the list,There the ones that are completed.[/quote]
Doesnt Seem too hard i'l have the pix up eether 2marow or the next day ok but most likely 2marrow though k
100th post wooooooooooooooooooooooo lol! :kick: :table: :wiggle: :hardy:

• 1 month later...

Archived