After the NWA '88 saves are through...

Bilskie

[b]Dont fret Volumes 7 and 8 of the History of the NWA, featuring the Bash 88 and and Late 1988 respectively, are just about ready. A few fine touches and they'll be ready for delivery! But yet the story of the NWA is not yet over.

With Vol. 8, this volume marks the end of Jim Crockett Promotions, but the BIRTH of World Championship Wrestling!! Yes...1989 is in the works, there will be at least 3 "VERSIONS" of NWA 1989...I've already COMPLETED the first Version....

Imagine...the beginning of the '89 Flair/Steamboat program, World Tag Team Champs The Road Warriors turn their attention to the Varsity Club once again, Rick Steiner vs. Mike Rotunda, a new Samoan Team, and Sting is ready to capture his FIRST Championship!!! And NEW stars on the way...who will they be? Stay Tuned!!!!

Also, I have a [i]NEW[/i] and [i]IMPROVED[/i] World Class Championship Wrestling Save on the way...alot of old faces, but some NEW, and some [i]NEVER CREATED [/i]before, will also be included! The old WCCW save was the inspiration, along with the newly released DVD about WCCW. I got some ideas and threw a 30-wrestler save together, based around the mid-80's WCCW, and it should be good!!!

That's all for now...more details and ROSTERS to come!!![/b]

[b]The old WCCW save was the inspiration[/b], along with the newly released DVD about WCCW. I got some ideas and threw a 30-wrestler save together, based around the mid-80's WCCW, and it should be good!!!

Thanks Bilskie I really appreciate that statement.As you know by it's quality allot of hard work & hrs went into every aspect of creating of the save.My main focus was to create guys I felt who were a great impact in WCCW.There are definatley lots more guys to create.

When releasing your save please give credit to me if you use any of my creations.As you know the entire save was mine & consisted of my caws,moves sets etc.........

Feel free to send me the save. I'm very much interested to see what you came up with.

[b]I also have 3 saves for SvR 2007 I never released if your interested.

Best of Verne Gagne's AWA
Best of Fritz Von Erich's WCCW
Flair for Gold --11 Total Ric Flair caws (AWA Rookie Flair,NWA Flair,WCW Flair,WWF & WWE Flair,wrestler & GM) [/b]

[b]Ryno[/b]

Did you happen to get my WCCW Extra 5 save???

It has 5 rare creations I know no-one has ever created.

Well let me say this, I used some (not all) wrestlers from the origional WCCW save, of which, I tweaked and added little nuances, attire additions and replacements, facelifts, etc. As I stated, I used it as inspiration. However, I will try to remember which wrestlers were yours, ryno23, but dont get upset if i can't remember all of them!

I took wrestlers from all kinds of saves, some of which are so intermingled, I can't even remember who came from who.

However, just to wet all of your whistles, here are some that [b]I[/b] created, from scratch...

Hollywood John Tatum, Jack Victory, Iceman King Parsons, The Fantastics(from my NWA saves), Brian Adias, a young Jeff Jarret, and maybe a few more!!

[quote name='billwagon' post='3530459' date='Jan 3 2008, 03:45 PM']I am pumped for the new WCCW save. There are a ton of guys not created from this era. Psyched to see who you come up with.[/quote]

I didn't go crazy with origionals, thus far, just those origionals I mentioned in the reply to ryno23. But, you will see some cross overs from my History of the NWA saves as well!!

[quote name='ryno23' post='3532558' date='Jan 3 2008, 08:23 PM'][b]The old WCCW save was the inspiration[/b], along with the newly released DVD about WCCW. I got some ideas and threw a 30-wrestler save together, based around the mid-80's WCCW, and it should be good!!!

Thanks Bilskie I really appreciate that statement.As you know by it's quality allot of hard work & hrs went into every aspect of creating of the save.My main focus was to create guys I felt who were a great impact in WCCW.There are definatley lots more guys to create.

When releasing your save please give credit to me if you use any of my creations.As you know the entire save was mine & consisted of my caws,moves sets etc.........

Feel free to send me the save. I'm very much interested to see what you came up with.

[b]I also have 3 saves for SvR 2007 I never released if your interested.

Best of Verne Gagne's AWA
Best of Fritz Von Erich's WCCW
Flair for Gold --11 Total Ric Flair caws (AWA Rookie Flair,NWA Flair,WCW Flair,WWF & WWE Flair,wrestler & GM) [/b]

[b]Ryno[/b]

Did you happen to get my WCCW Extra 5 save???

It has 5 rare creations I know no-one has ever created.[/quote]

[b]No I never new you had a WCCW Extra 5 save??? If you wanna email it to me I'll check it out[/b]

There's :

Iceman King Parsons,The Fantastics (Tommy Rogers & Bobby Fulton),Sweet Ebony Diamond & "Nature Boy" Buddy Landel

on my WCCW 5 Extra save.

I know billwagon got it from me awhile back.

Here's a list of who & what's on my save.

"HEROES OF WORLD CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING"

1.King Kong Brody---Ryno
2.Kamala---------Wing
3.Michael "PS" Hayes---Ryno
4.Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy---Ryno
5.Jimmy Garvin-----------Fall of Paridise
6.Jimmy "Boogie Woogie Man" Valiant---Ryno
7.Buddy Jack Roberts---Ryno
8.Eric Embry---Ryno
9.Fritz Von Erich---Ryno
10.Kerry Von Erich---Ryno
11.David Von Erich---Ryno
12.Kevin Von Erich---Ryno
13.Michael Von Erich---Ryno
14.Chris Von Erich---Ryno
15.The Great Kabuki---Ryno
16.One Man Gang--------Wing
17.Killer Kahn-----ECWfanatic61205
18.Ravishing Rick Rude-------WolfgangJT & Zurick
19.Ernie "The Cat" Ladd
20.Bam Bam Bigelow--------Starmarter
21.Tony Atlas------Wing
22.Abdulla The Butcher------Fall of Paridise
23.Percy Pringle III---Ryno
24."Gentalman" Chris Adams-----Dashx79
25.Cactus Jack Mason-------JP Dean
26.Gino Hernandez---Ryno
27.The Missing Link---Ryno
28."Stunning" Steve Williams-Ryno
29.King Kong Bundy---ShawnSmith
30.Buzz Sawyer--------Entb

Tag Teams:

The Von Erich's: Kerry,David,Kevin,Michael,Fritz
The Von Erich's: Kerry,David,Kevin,Michael,Chris
The Fabulous Freebirds: Hayes,Gordy,Roberts
The Fabulous Freebirds: Hayes,Gordy,Garvin
Dynamic Duo:Adams,Hernandez
Adams,Hernandez,Jake Roberts
Brody,Kerry Von Erich
Brody,Kevin Von Erich
Brody,Hernandez
Pringle,Williams
--------------------------------------------------------------
Title Belts:

WCCW World Heavyweight
WCCW World Heavyweight
WCCW Tag Team
WCCW 6-Man Tag Team
WCCW Texas

[quote name='ryno23' post='3532855' date='Jan 3 2008, 09:05 PM']There's :

[b]Iceman King Parsons,The Fantastics (Tommy Rogers & Bobby Fulton),[/b]Sweet Ebony Diamond & [b]"Nature Boy" Buddy Landel[/b]
[b]I made my own...from scratch!! And, I made my own Buddy Landel from scratch as well!! He's in my NWA Vol. 2 save and Vol. 4...probably not the most accurate Landel..Great minds think alike![/b]

on my WCCW 5 Extra save.

I know billwagon got it from me awhile back.

You have a great save!!!! No doubt!! As I said, and as you will see I only "borrowed" a few, and add Jimmy Garvin to that list I gave you in the PM. I will put your name next to those when I post the final roster cut .

[quote name='Zepfan' post='3533957' date='Jan 4 2008, 01:30 AM']I'm looking forward to the Windhams and the other 4 Horse........er Yamasaki Corporation in '89.

The saves look really interesting.[/quote]

Well, I can say this, without giving too much away. Because I was such a fan of the HORSEMEN, I decided to leave Matsuda out!! Although if somone has a formula, I can throw him in. I wasn't a big fan of the Yamasaki Corp. As far as Kendall Windham, I never really gave a thought about including him in the Early 89 save. I guess I could shed a few pounds off Barry, and ergo, make Kendall. Incidently, if anyone has any suggestions for potential additions to the NWA Early 89 roster, feel free to drop me a PM!!!

Thanks!!

• 4 months later...
[quote name='CRAZZYCONGO' post='4283499' date='May 16 2008, 01:26 PM']HI

HOW DO YOU OPEN OR GET THE CAWS THAT YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT

PLEASE HELP

THANKS
JOHN[/quote]

Well right now I am working on getting all my saves ready for a MASSIVE multi-save. All my NWA saves will be included.

However, if you need a preview of whats to come, and keep in mind, the saves that I have released via email will be new! What i mean by that is, everything...all the wrestlers move sets, attire, stables will all be FINISHED! I want to make sure I take enough time to get everything the way I want it. When that happens, I WILL release these saves all together on that Mega Upload site. I hope the site is still up.

So thats the update. If you, or if ANYONE wants a sample save of my previously released NWA saves, send me your email address and your name in a PM and I'll email you a save or 2, but keep in mind, the DEFINITIVE NWA MEGA-SAVE (1983-1989) is on its way. Be patient all, I know it will be worth the wait.

Thanks,
Bilskie

[quote name='billwagon' post='4291065' date='May 17 2008, 03:30 PM']Hey Billskie,

I have finished my beta version of WCW 1992 and if you are stopping your NWA saves 1989 I think I will do a 1990 and 1991 but I don't want to step on your toes. Let me know if you mind bro'.

Chris[/quote]

I think I am gonna stop a 1989, Chris. If you wanna take over @ 1990, let me know, and thru emails, together maybe, we can compile a list...just to get you started. Just remember, if you use any of mine at least let me know you are, and at the time you list the rosters gimme a nod!

Sounds like a plan to me bro!

PS, if you wanna send me the 1992 beta to check out that would be cool

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Bilskie' post='4289756' date='May 17 2008, 11:00 AM'][quote name='CRAZZYCONGO' post='4283499' date='May 16 2008, 01:26 PM']HI

PLEASE HELP

THANKS
JOHN[/quote]

Well right now I am working on getting all my saves ready for a MASSIVE multi-save. All my NWA saves will be included.

However, if you need a preview of whats to come, and keep in mind, the saves that I have released via email will be new! What i mean by that is, everything...all the wrestlers move sets, attire, stables will all be FINISHED! I want to make sure I take enough time to get everything the way I want it. When that happens, I WILL release these saves all together on that Mega Upload site. I hope the site is still up.

So thats the update. If you, or if ANYONE wants a sample save of my previously released NWA saves, send me your email address and your name in a PM and I'll email you a save or 2, but keep in mind, the DEFINITIVE NWA MEGA-SAVE (1983-1989) is on its way. Be patient all, I know it will be worth the wait.

Thanks,
Bilskie
[/quote]

Bilskie,
How are the saves coming along? I can't wait to play 1989.

Thanks,
McB8n

[quote name='McB8n' post='4564927' date='Jul 9 2008, 08:15 PM'][quote name='Bilskie' post='4289756' date='May 17 2008, 11:00 AM'][quote name='CRAZZYCONGO' post='4283499' date='May 16 2008, 01:26 PM']HI

PLEASE HELP

THANKS
JOHN[/quote]

Thanks,
Bilskie
[/quote]

Bilskie,

Thanks,
McB8n
[/quote]

The saves are coming along well. I am just about ready to launch this thing...hopefully later TODAY!!!!! Just to clarify for everyone, I am putting out an NWA MegaSave, starting in 1983-84 featuring a combo of Mid Atlantic and Georgia Championship Wrestling stars, and ending with early 1989, which covers Clash 5 and ChiTown Rumble...yes I have decided that the rest of NWA 1989's need their own Mega Save...which I am also working on...I will put a 1989 Mega together spanning from [b][i]Clash of the Champions 6 all the way up to Starrcade 89! Thats coming later[/i][/b].

Now as I stated, I WILL release this beast TODAY...in part or in whole, most likely this afternoon or evening, when I get back from a Jake The Snake Roberts signing. here is the list of saves in order...

[b]Vol.1 1983-1984 - MidAtlantic and Georgia
Vol.2 Starrcade 85
Vol.3 Early 86-NEW!
Vol.4 Bash 86
Vol.5 Late 86 -
Vol.6 Early 87-NEW!
Vol.7.Bash 87 - Feat. NWA & UWF
Vol.8 Starrcade 87
Vol.9 Early 88-Feat. Clash of the Champions
Vol.10 Bash '88
Vol.11 Late '88
Volume 12 EARLY 1989 - Featuring Clash 5 & ChiTown Rumble

There's the list of the saves in this MegaSave. Keep in mind that over the last few months I have been working on these, when I got the chance to do it, thats why it took so long. Another thing to consider is the adding and deleting of wrestlers, finishing movesets to make them about as realistic as possible, without using any hacked moves.

Now again alot of these wrestlers are in fact MY OWN, and I worked especially hard on the appearences and movesets, and the ones that i "borrowed" I worked hard on those as well, to get the details (appearences and movesets) right, where I felt they were lacking.

The bottom line is this, I am not charging a fee for this, and I am aware that no one else is either, so that said, DO NOT get all bent outta shape if I "GOD FORBID" forget to mention or give props about a paticular CAW I may have "borrowed". That also said, when I post the roster lists, I will try my best to include all of the creators names to the CAWs I "borrowed." Again, all in total I have been working with these particualar saves for about 2 years now. I have saves that, over time I have pulled from, that are too far back to remember and too numerous to mention and thats the reason I am saying, if I forget a name(owner) to a CAW, dont take it personal. Nuff said on that!

The UWF save is almost done as well, I may throw it out there either by itself or with the WCCW-"late 80s" save...more on that laer

On another note I just want to say I hope everyone enjoys these saves because I sure had a blast making them. Watching old NWA videos to get inspiration brought back alot of fond memories. Doing this timeline of the NWA was a real treat for me, and I hope you will find yourselves reminiscing as well.

Until later

Bill[/b]

[quote name='Bilskie' post='4574772' date='Jul 12 2008, 08:30 AM'][quote name='McB8n' post='4564927' date='Jul 9 2008, 08:15 PM'][quote name='Bilskie' post='4289756' date='May 17 2008, 11:00 AM'][quote name='CRAZZYCONGO' post='4283499' date='May 16 2008, 01:26 PM']HI

PLEASE HELP

THANKS
JOHN[/quote]

Thanks,
Bilskie
[/quote]

Bilskie,

Thanks,
McB8n
[/quote]

The saves are coming along well. I am just about ready to launch this thing...hopefully later TODAY!!!!! Just to clarify for everyone, I am putting out an NWA MegaSave, starting in 1983-84 featuring a combo of Mid Atlantic and Georgia Championship Wrestling stars, and ending with early 1989, which covers Clash 5 and ChiTown Rumble...yes I have decided that the rest of NWA 1989's need their own Mega Save...which I am also working on...I will put a 1989 Mega together spanning from [b][i]Clash of the Champions 6 all the way up to Starrcade 89! Thats coming later[/i][/b].

Now as I stated, I WILL release this beast TODAY...in part or in whole, most likely this afternoon or evening, when I get back from a Jake The Snake Roberts signing. here is the list of saves in order...

Vol.2 Starrcade 85
Vol.3 Early 86-NEW!
Vol.4 Bash 86
Vol.5 Late 86 -
Vol.6 Early 87-NEW!
Vol.8 Starrcade 87
Vol.10 Bash '88
Vol.11 Late '88

There's the list of the saves in this MegaSave. Keep in mind that over the last few months I have been working on these, when I got the chance to do it, thats why it took so long. Another thing to consider is the adding and deleting of wrestlers, finishing movesets to make them about as realistic as possible, without using any hacked moves.

Now again alot of these wrestlers are in fact MY OWN, and I worked especially hard on the appearences and movesets, and the ones that i "borrowed" I worked hard on those as well, to get the details (appearences and movesets) right, where I felt they were lacking.

The bottom line is this, I am not charging a fee for this, and I am aware that no one else is either, so that said, DO NOT get all bent outta shape if I "GOD FORBID" forget to mention or give props about a paticular CAW I may have "borrowed". That also said, when I post the roster lists, I will try my best to include all of the creators names to the CAWs I "borrowed." Again, all in total I have been working with these particualar saves for about 2 years now. I have saves that, over time I have pulled from, that are too far back to remember and too numerous to mention and thats the reason I am saying, if I forget a name(owner) to a CAW, dont take it personal. Nuff said on that!

The UWF save is almost done as well, I may throw it out there either by itself or with the WCCW-"late 80s" save...more on that laer

On another note I just want to say I hope everyone enjoys these saves because I sure had a blast making them. Watching old NWA videos to get inspiration brought back alot of fond memories. Doing this timeline of the NWA was a real treat for me, and I hope you will find yourselves reminiscing as well.

Until later

Bill[/b]
[/quote]

I am looking forward to the saves. For those who have not tried Bill's saves, you are missing out. These saves allow you to recreate some the greatest moments in wrestling. Thanks for the hard work.

[quote name='McB8n' post='4576015' date='Jul 12 2008, 03:04 PM'][quote name='Bilskie' post='4574772' date='Jul 12 2008, 08:30 AM'][quote name='McB8n' post='4564927' date='Jul 9 2008, 08:15 PM'][quote name='Bilskie' post='4289756' date='May 17 2008, 11:00 AM'][quote name='CRAZZYCONGO' post='4283499' date='May 16 2008, 01:26 PM']HI

PLEASE HELP

THANKS
JOHN[/quote]

Thanks,
Bilskie
[/quote]

Bilskie,

Thanks,
McB8n
[/quote]

Vol.2 Starrcade 85
Vol.3 Early 86-NEW!
Vol.4 Bash 86
Vol.5 Late 86 -
Vol.6 Early 87-NEW!
Vol.8 Starrcade 87
Vol.10 Bash '88
Vol.11 Late '88

Until later

Bill[/b]
[/quote]

I am looking forward to the saves. For those who have not tried Bill's saves, you are missing out. These saves allow you to recreate some the greatest moments in wrestling. Thanks for the hard work.
[/quote]

Thanks for those kind words, Mc.

[quote name='freakzilla' post='4580445' date='Jul 13 2008, 04:38 PM']I just wanted to know if this save is out yet, and I somehow missed it.[/quote]

No, Freak its not uploaded yet....I will do a special post letting you ALL know where it can be downloaded from

Archived