SVR2009!

johncenaiss

before anyone goes mouthing off how this is in the "wrong section" there is no 09 yet.

anyway next year i want to be able to upload a picture and make a caw face......like pro evo 2008. it would be much easier than creating your face. Lol i know its a bit early to talk about 09 but they need something else in the caw mode its somehow incomplete

write down what you want in 09 too if you want

It would work for PS3 and XBOX 360.

Iam gona show you how i mean with XBOX 360 Version.

Charachters are Excluded from the Game (WWE Wrestlers) So THQ Creates Faces and puts them on XBOX Live. You download them and they will be added in an Extra Section called Downloaded Faces. You Clikc it and they have nams Example-Funaki You Click it and his face morphing is done. Of course hair and facial hair will come with it but you have to put it on. Then after you put it on there will be a perfect Funaki or whatever you chose. Attire Comes with it ofcourse.

And wait that was stupid they can easiely give us downloadable content that will add to the game and not waste our Caw Slots. And they should add an extra option like you take a headshot of you or anywretler a good headshot. Then you put it in you harddrive and upload it in your game the game will anlyse it and convert it into a caw. But Caw Makers would be t6hen out of buissnes.

Archived