Here Comes The Pain (HCTP) Glitch - Had this last night...

devious

I was competing on SmackDown! as Goldberg, then in the month of December, after the factions feud I won the right to wrestle Undertaker for the WWE Title at Armaggedon, in the 2nd week of December, when I and 'Taker had a feud with eachother I got a match on the card, it said: World Heavyweight Championship, Single - Triple H Vs. Goldberg, I won the title, after that 'Taker came up and bashed my head with a ring bell, then the card changed, it said it was a Singles match between Goldberg and Undertaker and that I won, therefore, I didn't win the World title...then, at Armaggedon, same thing happened, but this time, it said, Hell in a Cell, World title, Triple H vs. Goldberg and instead of Triple H's entrance, it showed 'Taker entrance but then I actually wrestled against HHH and won the World title, not the WWE title, I had the World title and the WWE title on SmackDown! (Goldberg - World; 'Taker - WWE), then, I went to the option on my Locker Room to check the Superstar's status and Undertaker wasn't on the list, plus, when I went to the G.M. office and requested a title shot at the WWE Tag title I competed for the World Tag title, for the U.S. title I competed for the Intercontinental title and when I went again to request a title shot, it still had the U.S. title and the WWE Tag title for choice, I chose WWE Tag title I picked my partner and then on the card, I had to defend the World Tag title against the guy I picked on as partner and another guy teaming up with him. After the season was over I tried to do a new one with the same data, mostly all titles on SmackDown! and when I hit the "Continue" button it simply said: "This Superstart is a Champion and can't switch shows", or something like that, don't remember the exact words, you know what I'm talking about...anyways, I'd like people to say if this ever happened to them or something else...thanks.

[quote name='devious' post='314277' date='Jul 5 2006, 06:05 PM']I was competing on SmackDown! as Goldberg, then in the month of December, after the factions feud I won the right to wrestle Undertaker for the WWE Title at Armaggedon, in the 2nd week of December, when I and 'Taker had a feud with eachother I got a match on the card, it said: World Heavyweight Championship, Single - Triple H Vs. Goldberg, I won the title, after that 'Taker came up and bashed my head with a ring bell, then the card changed, it said it was a Singles match between Goldberg and Undertaker and that I won, therefore, I didn't win the World title...then, at Armaggedon, same thing happened, but this time, it said, Hell in a Cell, World title, Triple H vs. Goldberg and instead of Triple H's entrance, it showed 'Taker entrance but then I actually wrestled against HHH and won the World title, not the WWE title, I had the World title and the WWE title on SmackDown! (Goldberg - World; 'Taker - WWE), then, I went to the option on my Locker Room to check the Superstar's status and Undertaker wasn't on the list, plus, when I went to the G.M. office and requested a title shot at the WWE Tag title I competed for the World Tag title, for the U.S. title I competed for the Intercontinental title and when I went again to request a title shot, it still had the U.S. title and the WWE Tag title for choice, I chose WWE Tag title I picked my partner and then on the card, I had to defend the World Tag title against the guy I picked on as partner and another guy teaming up with him. After the season was over I tried to do a new one with the same data, mostly all titles on SmackDown! and when I hit the "Continue" button it simply said: "This Superstart is a Champion and can't switch shows", or something like that, don't remember the exact words, you know what I'm talking about...anyways, I'd like people to say if this ever happened to them or something else...thanks.[/quote]
thatz pretty f***ed up.

• 2 weeks later...
I had something similar except I was on Raw, became Undisputed for all the titles and became Undisputed Tag Champion with HBK and when I wanted to Continue my season I was drafted to Smackdown! When I tried to start another Season I couldn't go back to RAW (certainly because I was WWE Champ), neither could I draft Shawn Michaels...
Now, when I start a season, there are two champions and, when I chose a RAW superstar, I can't compete for any title...

Archived