-JR Talks About Lita's And Trish Return-

LRC

Jim Ross posted a blog recently and he talked about Raw's 15th anniversary. He mentions Lita and Trish's one-night return and he vaguely clears the air on whether or not they are returning full-time:

[i]"Trish and Lita both looked super and were still the same two beautiful and intelligent young women I signed to WWE contracts years ago. Both seem happy with their new lives, but their return to full time WWE road work is highly unlikely if you are keeping score at home. Lita is doing projects with her band and Trish is apparently going to open a Yoga studio in the Toronto area from what I understand. Both are still hotter than donut grease" [/i]

[right]-[i]Source: Amy-Net.Org[/i][/right]

I found this and I decided to post it cause what he says its true, they gave alot for the division but its time for them to retire and let the upcoming diva's do the same. I also found the hotter than donut grease really funny as it is something I could actually imagine him saying.

It's so nice to hear him talk unlike hearing King's *censored* ass say "oohh, puppies!!" every five minutes. But anyway, glad to see someone clear the air about the two about coming back (although sometime down the road it can still happen).

[u]Off-Topic:[/u] Wasn't it RAW's [i]15th[/i] anniversary?

Oops I copied and pasted it from the actual site. XD Anyway I edited it that bit and I agree with you sometime down the road they could return but after thinking about it a while I don't think right now would be a good time because two of the following things could happen either: Trish and Lita restart there feud and are the only ones that get attention again or Lita and Trish are ignored and are in matches once in a blue moon.

Archived