"TNA is a Garbage Promotion"

Who exactly is that guy on the video? He seems to believe that he's important.

I did get a good laugh out of the video at the beginning, though, when he's talking about people in chat rooms and his rivalries with them. He's calling people out online.

The guy has no credibility. He's basically just complaining without really providing any ideas for improvements. That's easy to do.

Anyone that rants about wrestling on YouTube is a kook.

Have they ever been involved in the wrestling industry? Nope. Have they met anyone involved in the business? Probably not. Are they sad idiots with nothing better to do than rant about something they know nothing about? Absolutely.

[quote name='RJT' post='3464198' date='Dec 24 2007, 07:54 AM'][b]Anyone that rants about wrestling on YouTube is a kook.[/b]

Have they ever been involved in the wrestling industry? Nope. Have they met anyone involved in the business? Probably not. Are they sad idiots with nothing better to do than rant about something they know nothing about? Absolutely.[/quote]QFT.

I clicked on the video for a moment just to see who was ranting about the company this time, thinking it'd be someone maybe in the industry, nope just some sad looking little emo/ scene kid.

Ok. I have a lot of things to say. I agree with this guy, but yet, I disagree bigtime when he says its a garbage promotion.

First, From late 05 to April 07, I thought TNA really was the new face of pro wrestling. I really thought we had a true alternative to WWE. I loved the matches, PPVs, and promos. But, around Slammiversary, I don't know what the hell happened to TNA. All of a sudden, the booking became bad, the storylines became bad, and they just made some flat out stupid desicions. Like, in August, they were like "Ok let's forget about all the guys who deserve these titles. Kurt Angle, take 'em all." Why give him all of them? That was stupid. Many guys deserve to hold those titles, but they didn't care. Also, who's idea was it to sign Pacman Jones? He was a waste of time and money to TNA. To add insult to injury, they give him a tag team title run. Oh. So let's forget about LAX. Let's forget about the MCMG. Let's forget about Team 3D. Let's forget about all the teams who deserve to hold those titles. TNA just lost their minds.

However, IMO Bound For Glory was the..."turning point" if you will. Because since then, I think TNA has slowly goten better. I think they have improved some. I'm enjoying this Angle/Cage feud. I'm enjoying 3D against the X-Division. I'm slowly regaining faith in them that they can be a true alternaive to WWE and be the new face of pro wrestling.

I agree when he says that this past week's Impact was kinda bad. But, I didn't hink it was all bad. I thought the ladder match was good. I thought the double pole match was good. I even thought the Knockout match was good. Hey, at least the Knockouts can wrestle and aren't just used for eye candy. Now, I agree when he says that adding Shark Boy to the hardcore match was stupid. If someone can, explain that one.

So I don't think TNA sucks. I don't think TNA is a "garbage promotion". I think they are slowly improving. I think we should just give them time and they could be great again.

[quote name='WCW/TNA fan 4 life' post='3467768' date='Dec 24 2007, 05:59 PM']Ok. I have a lot of things to say. I agree with this guy, but yet, I disagree bigtime when he says its a garbage promotion.

First, From late 05 to April 07, I thought TNA really was the new face of pro wrestling. I really thought we had a true alternative to WWE. I loved the matches, PPVs, and promos. But, around Slammiversary, I don't know what the hell happened to TNA. All of a sudden, the booking became bad, the storylines became bad, and they just made some flat out stupid desicions. Like, in August, they were like "Ok let's forget about all the guys who deserve these titles. Kurt Angle, take 'em all." Why give him all of them? That was stupid. Many guys deserve to hold those titles, but they didn't care. Also, who's idea was it to sign Pacman Jones? He was a waste of time and money to TNA. To add insult to injury, they give him a tag team title run. Oh. So let's forget about LAX. Let's forget about the MCMG. Let's forget about Team 3D. Let's forget about all the teams who deserve to hold those titles. TNA just lost their minds.

However, IMO Bound For Glory was the..."turning point" if you will. Because since then, I think TNA has slowly goten better. I think they have improved some. I'm enjoying this Angle/Cage feud. I'm enjoying 3D against the X-Division. I'm slowly regaining faith in them that they can be a true alternaive to WWE and be the new face of pro wrestling.

I agree when he says that this past week's Impact was kinda bad. But, I didn't hink it was all bad. I thought the ladder match was good. I thought the double pole match was good. I even thought the Knockout match was good. Hey, at least the Knockouts can wrestle and aren't just used for eye candy. Now, I agree when he says that adding Shark Boy to the hardcore match was stupid. If someone can, explain that one.

So I don't think TNA sucks. I don't think TNA is a "garbage promotion". I think they are slowly improving. I think we should just give them time and they could be great again.[/quote]
I agree with everything, except when you said BFG was the turning point, I would have to say the turning point was when iMACPT! switched to 2 hours.

[quote name='William9350' post='3468669' date='Dec 24 2007, 08:11 PM'][quote name='WCW/TNA fan 4 life' post='3467768' date='Dec 24 2007, 05:59 PM']Ok. I have a lot of things to say. I agree with this guy, but yet, I disagree bigtime when he says its a garbage promotion.

So I don't think TNA sucks. I don't think TNA is a "garbage promotion". I think they are slowly improving. I think we should just give them time and they could be great again.[/quote]
I agree with everything, except when you said BFG was the turning point, I would have to say the turning point was when iMACPT! switched to 2 hours.
[/quote]
Well, yeah I guess the 2 hour deal was the turning point. They have been doing better since then.

[quote name='beanâ„¢3:16' post='3468552' date='Dec 24 2007, 08:38 PM']this guy is a moron. i admit the Xmas show wasnt awsome but who is this kid? he need to cheer up and get a life[/quote]
That was coming from the same guy who said that Raw XV was horrible.

[quote name='Kenton' post='3470076' date='Dec 25 2007, 10:36 AM']no what TNA really needs the most is.......new commentary I'am serious can they just call the match normal instead of screaming it out? I mean really.......[/quote]
Ok. Am I the only one who thinks the TNA commetary isn't THAT bad?
I know Don West isn't the best. He's not going to win Best Announcer, but he's not THAT bad.
IMO Mike Teney is a great announcer.

[quote name='K-Federation' post='3470618' date='Dec 25 2007, 08:44 PM']Bashing people because they have different opinions than you (and they express them) ftl.[/quote]

I know.. We should all go to his house and throw things at him for being different.

But seriously.. I don't even care about his thoughts on TNA.. I couldn't make it past the part where he was talking shit to chat room people for not being goth enough. :lol:

[quote name='â„¢straightedgeâ„¢' post='3475285' date='Dec 26 2007, 01:29 PM']tna hasnt been living up to expectations recently
they need to step it up
things have been goin downhill ever since bound for glory '06 cuz theyve turnin into a mini wwe[/quote]
IMO TNA went downhill at Slammiversary. But since the 2 hour premier, IMO they are doing better

[quote name='Kenton' post='3470076' date='Dec 25 2007, 10:36 AM']no what TNA really needs the most is.......new commentary I'am serious can they just call the match normal instead of screaming it out? I mean really.......[/quote]
That's the only problem I have with TNA. The plug in advertisements during commentary. And when Don West always trys to put 10 thoughts into one sentence and he always runs out of breath. And when Mike Tenay always goes "wooooah!" whenever somebody does a moonsault. "Pin.. 2.. OHHHH!!! So close!

As for this loser who thinks he's cool, he faces a lot humility in the near future. This I can guarentee.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='RJT' post='3464198' date='Dec 24 2007, 09:54 AM']Anyone that rants about wrestling on YouTube is a kook.

Have they ever been involved in the wrestling industry? Nope. Have they met anyone involved in the business? Probably not. Are they sad idiots with nothing better to do than rant about something they know nothing about? Absolutely.[/quote]
No offense but we are doing the same exact thing except not in video form.

[quote name='RingofHonor' post='3552374' date='Jan 6 2008, 05:16 PM'][quote name='RJT' post='3464198' date='Dec 24 2007, 09:54 AM']Anyone that rants about wrestling on YouTube is a kook.

Have they ever been involved in the wrestling industry? Nope. Have they met anyone involved in the business? Probably not. Are they sad idiots with nothing better to do than rant about something they know nothing about? Absolutely.[/quote]
No offense but we are doing the same exact thing except not in video form.
[/quote]

Not that I don't agree with your point, but try not to bump old topics.

Archived