Guilty Pleasures

DrakenGard239

We all have em, some of them really dumb others you would rather die than letting people know about them, but we are on this site, nobody really knows who you are so why not share our guilty pleasures with the rest of us.

One of my biggest guilty pleasures (i dont mean to offend anyone here) is playing video games man, why??? because lets face it guys, most girls hate our Playstations, Xboxes and Gamecube more than they hate being called fat and trust me, you dont want to tell your new girl how much you love Smackdown vs. Raw, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil or that time when your best friend "Andy" stayed overnight in your house and you guys spent more than 25 hours playing Grand Theft Auto; Unless your girl is into games (and hopefully she is) then there is no reason why she should know about your love for destroying Metal Gears with your RPG 7s(or at least not if you want to keep her for too long).

I would like to say that this thread is not meant to offend anybody, its just based on my own personal opinions, and all you guys are welcome to share with us your guilty pleasures here, maybe youll find someone who shares the same taste for those little, secrets (and sometimes dirty) things you love and who knows maybe you could become really good friends................anyone?????? :(

Guest Confusion210
:lol:
erm.. I don't feel guilty about doing anything.. no reason to in my view (;
besides everything is legal for me now.. well, everything that is considered legal.
i'll see how other people reply and see what they consider to be a 'guilty pleasure'

Archived