GUIDE TO PLAYSTATION 2 Save CD-2-MEM

mory

if you dont' have x-port code breker and gmae shark this is for you.
i hope that oll the amazing saves that we have hear can be converted to bin and cue file for the users taht dont' have x-port code breker and gmae shark and wont to injoy with this saves.

[b]The GUIDE[/b]

[url="http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/cd2mem"]http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/cd2mem[/url]

[quote name='Y2J.06' post='304093' date='Jul 2 2006, 12:46 PM']Good idea but it would be loads cheaper to buy a max drive because think of all the money you will spent on cd`s.[/quote]

:lol: yeah but some of the kids on this site are too scared to ask there parents for anything. The rest are so CHeap ASS!

The only thing that guide doesn't tell you is that the method only works with the old "fat" PS2s, it won't work with the slimlines, PS2 v1.12. And changing the .cfg (before anyone else tries) to read PS2Version=1.12, it doesn't work. I tried it before I got my AR Max. That was what forced me to go out and spend the 40 bucks on it.

[quote name='Fragility' post='304583' date='Jul 2 2006, 08:37 PM']The only thing that guide doesn't tell you is that the method only works with the old "fat" PS2s, it won't work with the slimlines, PS2 v1.12. And changing the .cfg (before anyone else tries) to read PS2Version=1.12, it doesn't work. I tried it before I got my AR Max. That was what forced me to go out and spend the 40 bucks on it.[/quote]

i have the slimlines PS2 and its' working perfect...

[quote name='Billyc407111' post='305517' date='Jul 3 2006, 12:05 AM']I believe you need a modded ps2 correct? Thats why it works for some and not for others, i have an original ps2 without being modded and this does not work. Followed it step by step.[/quote]

yes, you need a modded ps2

• 2 years later...

Archived