BROCK LESNAR ppl who wanted the formula please read

Cyrax_RC

here is another Brock Lesnar for the ps3, not yet finished hope you like it so far, just thought we'll
post this to see what you all think.... feel free the give some suggestions

OLD
[center][img]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9345/brocklllllllg1.png[/img][/center]

major update on face morphing body and new tattoo (2 ways). better pics

UPDATE
[center][img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8113/brocktobr0.png[/img][/center]

Looks great! Decrease mouth width and increase mouth upper lip morphing and change the lower lip morphing to something about 20-35. I really like the nose shape and it's almost spot on. The back tat looks great too with only 32 layers. Add shoulders width. Great start! :cool:

[quote name='portuguese blaze' post='3379137' date='Dec 9 2007, 12:25 AM']the tatto is awesome, with only 32 layers i think that it is the best you can do, decrease the mouth width a little bit, a little less eye height and less jaw height, have you done his arms tattos?[/quote]

thax for the suggestions and yes i have put on the arm tats

[quote name='ECW Extremist 4Lyf!!' post='3379244' date='Dec 9 2007, 12:40 AM']Use a diferent face skin IMO! Looks to young! :)[/quote]

yh i thought that face skin looked a bit to young and have already changed it plus i have an update on
body morphing and face mophing will send the updates soon

[quote name='ObsidianRayne' post='3381769' date='Dec 9 2007, 06:35 AM']WOW! Great Start. Forehead needs to be SLIGHTLY very slightly decreased. Decrease some of the mouth and he kinda looks a little too young other that that it's great good start. Post a formula =P[/quote]
even though this isnt my caw but with that hair style you cant decrease the forhead

Archived