***The Official Final Resolution Discussion Thread***

AfroIYH

[center][img]http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/6793/tnafinalwu4.jpg[/img]
Credit to [url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showuser=6388"]ZebFAN06[/url] for uploading.

TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle © Vs Christian Cage

TNA World Tag Team Championship
AJ Styles © & Tomko Vs Kevin Nash & Samoa Joe

Ultimate X
Team 3D & Johnny Devine Vs Jay Lethal & The Motor City Machine Guns

TNA Women's Championship - No DQ
Gail Kim © Vs Awesome Kong

Abyss Vs Judas Mesias

Mixed Tag Match
Booker T & Sharmell vs. Robert Roode & Ms. Brooks

Kaz vs. Black Reign

The LAX vs. Lance Hoyt & Jimmy Rave[/center]

[quote name='.InstantClassic' post='3359762' date='Dec 5 2007, 12:42 PM']I'm also guessing that Tomko and Styles will be involved in that match somehow...[/quote]

Yeh it's expected, I'm guessing in this months PPV, Black Reign and Abyss will be involved in another gimmicky match

[quote name='King-Piccolo' post='3359773' date='Dec 5 2007, 04:44 AM'][quote name='.InstantClassic' post='3359762' date='Dec 5 2007, 12:42 PM']I'm also guessing that Tomko and Styles will be involved in that match somehow...[/quote]

Yeh it's expected, I'm guessing in this months PPV, Black Reign and Abyss will be involved in another gimmicky match
[/quote]
Don't forget Rellik & possibly either Rhino or Judas Mesias

My guess is that it'll be Christage Cage vs. Kurt Angle, with Styles & Tomko at ringside. Sounds like a good main event, but sadly, it's been done before (Against All Odds 2007)

[quote name='Big Poopy³' post='3360101' date='Dec 5 2007, 03:32 PM'][quote name='King-Piccolo' post='3359773' date='Dec 5 2007, 04:44 AM'][quote name='.InstantClassic' post='3359762' date='Dec 5 2007, 12:42 PM']I'm also guessing that Tomko and Styles will be involved in that match somehow...[/quote]

[/quote]
Don't forget Rellik & possibly either Rhino or Judas Mesias

My guess is that it'll be Christage Cage vs. Kurt Angle, with Styles & Tomko at ringside. Sounds like a good main event, but sadly, it's been done before (Against All Odds 2007)
[/quote]

yeh bu the only difference is Angle has Styles & Tomko at his side not Cage.
Their match at AAO wasn't that bad so hopefully they can pull something out of this which is just as good if not better

My Predictions For the Card;

TNA Womens Championship
Gail Kim vs Angelina Love vs Awesome Kong vs Roxxi Laveaux vs Velvet Sky vs ODB

Winner Gets The Services Of Tomko & Styles (Possibly The TNA World Heavyweight Championship Is Up For Grabs)
Christian Cage vs Kurt Angle

Mixed Tag Match
Booker T & Sharmell vs Robert Roode & (Either Ms. Brooks or Rain)

6 Man Mixed Tag Match
LAX &
[u]» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «[/u]
vs Christy Hemme & The Rock & Rave Infection

Or, Christy Hemme vs

Losing Team Can Not Team Up In TNA Ever Again
MMG vs Team 3D

No Rules Match (Or Some Match Type [I Guess A Cage])
Rhino vs Judas Mesias

X-Division Championship
"Black Machismo" Jay Lethal vs

[quote name='..TNA..' post='3362317' date='Dec 5 2007, 03:07 PM']In that poster i can only see one TNA orignal.[/quote]
What does that have to do with anything? No matter how much you hate it, Kurt Angle and Christian Cage are way bigger draws than A.J. Styles.

[quote name='King-Piccolo' post='3362623' date='Dec 5 2007, 04:14 PM'][quote name='..TNA..' post='3362317' date='Dec 5 2007, 11:07 PM']In that poster i can only see one TNA orignal.[/quote]

Your point?
And what do you classify as a TNA Original?
[/quote]
I'm guessing wrestlers that are in the X Division. No one cares that Jeff Jarrett and Ron Killings are "TNA Originals", so I'm guessing the "No Limits X Division" only counts :fedup:

He probably thinks that Angle, Cage, & Tomko are what noobs call "WWE Rejects." Big *censored*ing deal.

I wouldn't count AJ as a TNA Original at all, as basically spending 4 months up at the top isn't enough to establish you as a top guy, and that's basically all that AJ spent up on top was 4 months nothing more since he hasn't even been majorly involved as part of the main event scene which isn't enough to show your a top guy

[quote]Kurt Angle & Robert Roode VS AJ Styles & Christain Cage

Special Guest Ref: Tomko[/quote]
The only problem I see with that match is that usually guest referees are more important than the actual wrestlers. Maybe if Sting or Kevin Nash, or even Samoa Joe ref'd the match, it could be more probable.

[quote name='King-Piccolo' post='3387714' date='Dec 10 2007, 12:19 AM']weirdly in all honesty I could see TNA doing another Tag Match to main event their PPV.[/quote]
Same with me, so far in the history of Final Resolution my favourite moment Sting returning to TNA in 06 and match 05 the ultimate X with Sabin, AJ and Petey.

Archived