Lock Me

-Skill-

I will be getting Conversions for the save and maybe even a few pics, and a sample of the Caws being used are on the main site just look for the Caw mentioned in my save, then go on the main site, and have a little preview.

yeah you should include least 1 diva to each I would say just like ECW vs WWE Head to Head. Jazz vs Mckie James

[quote name='Teh Wuzzle*' post='301008' date='Jul 1 2006, 02:04 PM']DON'T try making an RVD. EVERYONE mucks up the face, so don't bother.[/quote]

He's right don't even bother with RVD even if you make a decent face you wouldn't be able to have a good attire. So it kinda makes it not worth the trouble. The whole point of making a remake of a superstar is to get an updated attire you wouldn't be able to with RVD after you make a good face. So don't bother they can use the in game RVD just add another great ECW superstar.

I have done a spoiler for a few off the mystery legends but where Im not saying,

I will add the status and that when I have full roster

PS: Incase you all think I have started, really I have only got a base for it :)

Archived