??RON KILLINGS??

BBladem9561

[quote name='Raven_Rules_2021' post='3351339' date='Dec 3 2007, 08:57 PM']^Why?[/quote]

[b]If you are on about waiting for Creed to debut:[/b]

I think Creed is still with NWA Anarchy but im not too sure on the details. I know that TNA Booking Director Bill Behrens presented Creed with a contract but who knows?

[b]If you are on about firing them both here is my reason:[/b]

I find that Ron Killings has gotten stale and brings nothing new to the table. That been said he used to be very good when he was World Champ during the old NWA:TNA days, but i feel he has been lost in the shuffle of things; what with new wrestlers debuting (Kurt Angle, Booker T etc) and old talent rising up (Kaz, Motor City Machine Guns etc).
Also the fact that he walked out of the company didnt make me like him much, plus him returning to tag with a man who didnt wrestle (Pacman Jones) wasnt very good. I thought Killings leaving TNA was a postive for both sides; him leaving to get pushed elsewhere and for another TNA wrestler to take his slot as they say.

As for Creed? I have seen clips of his wrestling skill and from what i have seen he is average at least. Nothing great but nothing crap. Perhaps this is his chance to shine and make it big in the wrestling world but we will have to wait for his debut before we can discuss that further.

Archived