Adolf Hitler

noblewolf

[color="#FF0000"]Here is my first CAW for SVR07. I know it's for 07 but I haven't got 08 yet so bare with me. [b]Also, I don't have a camera so I can't post pics. If someone has a camera, can you please make this CAW and post pics?[/b] It would be much appreciated. But please cred me for the forumula![/color]

[size=4][color="#FF0000"]Adolf Hitler[/color] ([color="#2E8B57"]Xbox360[/color])[/size]
Created by: Noblewolf

Name: Adolf Hitler
HUD: Hitler
Nickname: Der Fuehrer (The leader)
Placement: Prefix
Intro: The Corporal
Hometown: Germany
Weight: 240lbs (So he can pick up people)
Show: Your Choice
Voice: Your Choice, I put 3

Head Morphing: (-43, 5, 25)
Forehead Morphing: (5, -32, -45, -6)

[b][u]Face Morphing[/u][/b]

Eyebrows: (-8, 16, 21, 39)
Eyes: (-26, 20, -24, -13, -10, 13, 14)
Nose: Default
Cheeks: (10, 10, 4, 19)
Mouth: (-34, -8, 3, 8, -21, -18, -8)
Jaw: (9, 14, 7, 7, 5, 4)
Ears: Default
Face Skin: Default
Skin Aging: 55

[u][b]Face Parts[/b][/u]

Eyes: 2/8 (X 91, Y 0, 0)
Eyebrows: 4/54 (X 89, Y 0, -17)
Hair: 15/50 (-100 for all)
Mustache: 2/11 (-100, -100, -100, 100)

*All other Face Parts are Default

[b]Body Type: 0
[u]Advanced Options[/u]:[/b]

Neck: (25, 32, 12)
Chest: (11, 21, 7)
Shoulder: (8, 12, 10)
Abdomen: (14, 20, 7)
Waist: (-15, 29)
Arms: (8, 5, 7)
Hands: (-35, -25, 17)
Legs: (-6, -3, 12)
Feet: Default

Body Skin: 1/9
Body Hair: Default
Body Height: 5,11"

[u][b]Attire:[/b][/u]

Shoes: Default

[b]Tops:[/b]

Men's Clothes: 7/31 (Default White)
Torso Accessories: 2/11 (Default Color)
Jackets: 5/20 (84, -35, -29)

[b]Bottoms:[/b]

Men's Bottoms: 29/34 (84, -35, -29)

[u][b]Designs:[/b][/u]

[b]***Left Arm[/b]

Design: 103/137: Longest H, Longest V (Default Red)
[i]-This will serve as the base for his Armband. Place it just above the elbow but right before the shoulder.[/i]

Design: 97/137: Smallest H, Default V (Default White)
[i]-This is the circle for the armbad. Place in the center of the band.[/i]

Alphabet: Pg. 1, Capital "N", 2nd Smallest H, Default V (Default Black)
[i]-Place in the middle of the white circle. N is for you-know-what. It serves as a subsitute for the Swastika.[/i]

[u][b]Crowd Signs:[/b][/u]

German Flag
Hell, Fire, & Grimstone
One Sadistic Man
Fear the Monster

*Hope someone uses this. ENJOY!!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Unfortunatly, I can't post a pic. Can someone who's already created it post a pic Please? (Of both my Hitler & Hip-Hop Hitler)

I'm gonna try to get refs on it. He's kinda young looking in the face but his attire is good if you ask me. I'm not sure what else I can do to improve but I'm pretty such that he's better than the other 2 that have been posted already. I guess I should just stick to RPGs & forums. Most of my CAW's I've gotten from this site anyway. (That's how I came to join.) But this 1 is 1 of the few that I've created on my own.

I tend to enjoy creating "Evil" CAWs. Anyone want the formula for Seung-Hui Cho (VA Tech Massacre Murder)? He's got Tajiri's moveset & is currently the Champ of my new Start-up fed, AGF. He made his debut by killing Eddie Guerrero and then killed 30 useless superstars in the "Royal Rumble Massacre". He's undefeated & is currently set to defend his title against rookie Dog The Bouty Hunter.

hitler was from Austria. and he wasn't really a bad man, when WW1 was over the alliance made germany sign a treaty sying that they were responsible for the war (wich they werent it was because of capitalism and communism) German was forced to sign the treaty or war would continue in Germany which had all read sufferd greatly, the Germans were forced to pay £66,000 milion a year to other countries of the alliance. Germany then started to print off more money to pay off the debt to the alliance, this then made the value of money drop, a loaf of bread could cost over £50 ($75) Germany went into a state of poverty. Hitler was angry that the alliance had betrayed Germany and wanted revenge.
im not saying his was of gaining revenge was right but German wasnt in the wrong the Alliance were
the alliance consisted of
1. Britain
2. France
3. Russia (USSR at the time)
4. USA
5. Germany (They felt betrayed because they were part of the alliance, but were blamed for every trhing because thatr weren't a strong os the other countries)

can you post a pic of your hitler?

[quote name='noblewolf' post='3445692' date='Dec 21 2007, 05:04 PM']It's fun to kick his ass & make him a playable character, that's why.

[color="#0000FF"][size=5][b]I DO NOT HAVE A CAMERA. IF SOMEONE HAS MADE THIS CAW OR CAN MAKE IT, THEN CAN YOU PLEASE POST A PIC FOR ME?[/b][/size][/color][/quote]

• 10 months later...
[quote name='AJ Styles_' post='3431608' date='Dec 18 2007, 09:30 PM']hitler was from Austria. and he wasn't really a bad man, when WW1 was over the alliance made germany sign a treaty sying that they were responsible for the war (wich they werent it was because of capitalism and communism) German was forced to sign the treaty or war would continue in Germany which had all read sufferd greatly, the Germans were forced to pay £66,000 milion a year to other countries of the alliance. Germany then started to print off more money to pay off the debt to the alliance, this then made the value of money drop, a loaf of bread could cost over £50 ($75) Germany went into a state of poverty. Hitler was angry that the alliance had betrayed Germany and wanted revenge.
im not saying his was of gaining revenge was right but German wasnt in the wrong the Alliance were
1. Britain
2. France
4. USA
5. Germany (They felt betrayed because they were part of the alliance, but were blamed for every trhing because thatr weren't a strong os the other countries)

can you post a pic of your hitler?[/quote]

Hitler didnt care about the people. He wanted to kill jews. All germans suffered under his reign, because he put all the money germany had into the war machinery, which almost led him to the victory. Fortunately he lost anyway... And i can see the point in beating him up, but it still seems a little bit disrespectful to all his victims... Maybe i just feel that way cos im german. :fedup:

[quote name='therealmaskedman' post='5317854' date='Nov 17 2008, 06:37 AM'][quote name='AJ Styles_' post='3431608' date='Dec 18 2007, 09:30 PM']hitler was from Austria. and he wasn't really a bad man, when WW1 was over the alliance made germany sign a treaty sying that they were responsible for the war (wich they werent it was because of capitalism and communism) German was forced to sign the treaty or war would continue in Germany which had all read sufferd greatly, the Germans were forced to pay £66,000 milion a year to other countries of the alliance. Germany then started to print off more money to pay off the debt to the alliance, this then made the value of money drop, a loaf of bread could cost over £50 ($75) Germany went into a state of poverty. Hitler was angry that the alliance had betrayed Germany and wanted revenge.
1. Britain
2. France
4. USA

can you post a pic of your hitler?[/quote]

Hitler didnt care about the people. He wanted to kill jews. All germans suffered under his reign, because he put all the money germany had into the war machinery, which almost led him to the victory. Fortunately he lost anyway... And i can see the point in beating him up, but it still seems a little bit disrespectful to all his victims... Maybe i just feel that way cos im german. :fedup:
[/quote]Hey Listen Germany Was In Better State Than Ever When Hitler Was Ruling Up Untill Holocaust And Bombings As For Other Things I Don't Know What Jews Did IDC(I Don't Care)I Guess He Just Was Built That Christians Were The Best Never Gave Up On That

• 2 years later...

Archived