New EWR Mods!

The Connorâ„¢

I seriously think we need new mods over at the EWR board except KBC & RTR Has He does a great job, he looks to be the only one who actually moderates the board. All i am saying is KBC & RTR is the only one who actually i see on the board, so get him some help and new mods as the current one's dont do anything

Congrads th KBC & Highclass :D

I think this should be in Feedback?

I really don't think we need any more EWR Mods. KBC, Highclass and K-Federation are all there, and active helping out. I rarely see trouble in there, and when there is trouble, it's dealt with very quickly. We don't just take on Mods, just for the sake of it. We take them on if there's trouble, or no moderators active in that section. Which is not the case in the EWR Section, in my opinion. We'll see what everybody else/the admins think though. :)

[i]*gasp*[/i] YourNext forgot K-Federation! [i]*dun dun da daaaaa*[/i]

I don't see the purpose of more mods for the EWR section. There's not any significant reason to add another moderator, and anyways, KBC, RTR, & K-Fed are doing great jobs at the moment and are posting there regulary.

The moderator applications are up by now, so if you want to apply as a mod, knock yourself out :cool:

Archived