Exactly how do saves work?

mac

I know the concept of them, but how do they work?

Take sergios MNM save for example. The save is only of Nitro/Mercury/Melina/Mark Henry (2). Can you save each indiviual one, place it on the game and it takes up CAW space, and then get another save and do the same. Or is it it's own file evertyime you load up the game?

I can help you here. My MNM Save was meant for you to transfer the CAWs from Memory Card 2 to your current Memory Card 1. In order to use Saves you must have 2 Memory Card if you wish to ONLY transfer CAWs from Memory Card to Memory Card.

Basically, once you download my MNM Save...all you do is save it to Memory Card B. Then you go to options and transfer any of the CAWs you want to any open CAW slots in Memory Card A.

So remember, you don't HAVE to keep everything in a Save. You have the freedom to delete anything in it.

^That's what I thought it would be. Thanks sergio. About to go try it out.

(Do you happen to have AIM incase I need help? Or will you be on the forums so i'll just post it here)

Edit : Like now :lol: I have two Memory Cards in the slots. When I go to uncrush the file, what Memory Card do I send it to? Slot 1 or Slot 2?

[quote name='mac' post='22703' date='Feb 24 2006, 10:41 AM']^That's what I thought it would be. Thanks sergio. About to go try it out.

(Do you happen to have AIM incase I need help? Or will you be on the forums so i'll just post it here)

Edit : Like now :lol: I have two Memory Cards in the slots. When I go to uncrush the file, what Memory Card do I send it to? Slot 1 or Slot 2?[/quote]

Send it to the blank Memory Card which should be Slot 2.

If the save does not work, here's a trick...

Copy the file from the Max Drive to the memory Card.
Next Choose Memory Card as your Primary device and uncrush it.

[quote]Send it to the blank Memory Card which should be Slot 2.[/quote]

I just did that. Loading up the game to go see if it works. If not then I'll try the 2nd trick.

Edit : :censored: What the hell something is wrong with my 2nd Memory Card!?! On the MaxDrive CD it says that the file is on there, and when I went to load in the CAWs on SDvR it said there was no Memory Card inserted :???: :fedup: I then went to the Browser Config. and it said there was NO DATA in my 2nd Memory :censored:

What do I do :'(

Edit 2 : I just did the 2nd trick. It didn't work when I tried to copy it to the 2nd Memory Card (it said 'Error reading file") HOWEVER, I tried it on the 1st Memory Card and it worked. So it isn't the file, but it is my Memory Card?

try again...Make sure the 2nd Memory Card has NO SvR06 Data,

Choose the Max Drive as your primary device.
Next copy the Save File onto Memory Card 2.
Then Choose Memory Card 2 As your Primary Device
Next Select the SvR06 File in Memory Card 2 and Uncrush it.

Should work.

[quote name='sergio517' post='22848' date='Feb 24 2006, 01:21 PM']try again...Make sure the 2nd Memory Card has NO SvR06 Data,

Choose the Max Drive as your primary device.
Next copy the Save File onto Memory Card 2.
Then Choose Memory Card 2 As your Primary Device
Next Select the SvR06 File in Memory Card 2 and Uncrush it.

Should work.[/quote]

Okay I'm gonna try it out now.

Edit : :D I tried that and it worked. But now that I did that there are 2 SDvR06 Files on the Memory Card. ... I am going to try and upload it on the game so I'll be back to let you know what happened.

Edit 2 : :censored: Not again. I took a picture this time.

[img]http://i1.tinypic.com/oh77dv.jpg[/img]

... You can clearly see that there is a 2nd Memory Card in. (I even circled it) And yes, the Memory Card IS FULLY in the slot.

[quote name='sergio517' post='23008' date='Feb 24 2006, 03:14 PM']Try copying EVERYTHING From memory Card 1 to Memory Card 2 and then load up the 2nd Memory Card just to see if it is your Memory Card that is messed up.[/quote]

Will do. If it is the Memory Card that is messed up, then what do I do? If it isn't, then still what do I do from there?

Archived