Starting Show Got Caws Yet?

xXx£Ã�ICĒxXx

[quote name='XxXSPiNZeR83XxX' post='3314780' date='Nov 26 2007, 08:35 PM']cool what system you on?[/quote]
PS2 might be able to transvert Fromulas

[quote name='Jõhn Cenã Fån' post='3314759' date='Nov 26 2007, 08:33 PM']I Wanna Join (John Cena) - If Possible :P[/quote]
Well i really need Custom Orignal CAWs but i will put it into consideration

[quote name='X-player' post='3314761' date='Nov 26 2007, 08:33 PM']My caw's name is Kyle 'K-9' Martin, yulla bro. I first create him when i first got the first smackdown game.[/quote]
got a fromula and pic?

[quote name='XxXSPiNZeR83XxX' post='3314825' date='Nov 26 2007, 08:40 PM']cool im on ps2 also so it ahould be easy but just to let you know if your looking for a caw that looks like a crazy guy thats not me lolz[/quote]
Mk just give me the formula please!

[quote name='Hurricanepain45' post='3314829' date='Nov 27 2007, 01:41 AM'][quote name='X-player' post='3314761' date='Nov 26 2007, 08:33 PM']My caw's name is Kyle 'K-9' Martin, yulla bro. I first create him when i first got the first smackdown game.[/quote]
got a fromula and pic?

[quote name='XxXSPiNZeR83XxX' post='3314825' date='Nov 26 2007, 08:40 PM']cool im on ps2 also so it ahould be easy but just to let you know if your looking for a caw that looks like a crazy guy thats not me lolz[/quote]
[/quote]
what do you basically need? forumula and moves?

[quote name='XxXSPiNZeR83XxX' post='3314897' date='Nov 26 2007, 08:49 PM'][quote name='Hurricanepain45' post='3314829' date='Nov 27 2007, 01:41 AM'][quote name='X-player' post='3314761' date='Nov 26 2007, 08:33 PM']My caw's name is Kyle 'K-9' Martin, yulla bro. I first create him when i first got the first smackdown game.[/quote]
got a fromula and pic?

[/quote]
what do you basically need? forumula and moves?
[/quote]
Yes if u care entrance but if not ill just make a cool one!

[quote name='Xtreme Edge' post='3315209' date='Nov 26 2007, 09:40 PM']My Caws name is Titan. He is 7'2 and is ready to fight.[/quote]
Good now Fromula please! also he is 7'2 so he doesnt do any moves a 7'2 guy cant do!? like a 360 corckscrew moonsault> if he does he wont do it in my show sorry im a little strict bout this kinda stuff@

i have a caw Triple X (XXX on HUD) its on PS3 but i just have the basic face so u dont need a formual except the clothes wich i will post when at my mums house (L8R to day about 6:00 english time) were my PS3 is. :)

EDIT:
PS can we watch the matches you do on a site or something or are you just gonna tell us?#

CAW - Loading up when at mums

ENTRANCE - (only wrote ones that were needed)

Intro
Boxer
Lighting CM Punk

Stage
CM Punk
Lighting CM Punk

Ramp
Mr Kennedy
Fireworks Ramp dunno number the purple one that go up along the sides its near the end of the ramp ones ( start instantly)
Lighting CM Punk

Ring in
Sabu
Lighting CM Punk

Ring
CM Punk
Lighting CM Punk

MOVESET - Uploading at home

but finishers are diamond dust and back drop bottom1

my caws name is seven bows 7B hud on ps3 aswell

mines just normal face no morphing

clothes

them shorts u start of with but longer wiv 2 wite dragons on boths sides

the on left arm goldberg sort of tatoo

fighting styles high flyer hardcore cruiserwieght

entrance:rey mysterios motion song cm punk movie edge

moveset: OMG
can u jst give me RVD pre moveset

[quote name='BEVERS07' post='3343741' date='Dec 2 2007, 07:38 AM']i have a caw Triple X (XXX on HUD) its on PS3 but i just have the basic face so u dont need a formual except the clothes wich i will post when at my mums house (L8R to day about 6:00 english time) were my PS3 is. :)

EDIT:
PS can we watch the matches you do on a site or something or are you just gonna tell us?#

CAW - Loading up when at mums

ENTRANCE - (only wrote ones that were needed)

Intro
Boxer
Lighting CM Punk

Stage
CM Punk
Lighting CM Punk

Ramp
Mr Kennedy
Fireworks Ramp dunno number the purple one that go up along the sides its near the end of the ramp ones ( start instantly)
Lighting CM Punk

Ring in
Sabu
Lighting CM Punk

Ring
CM Punk
Lighting CM Punk

MOVESET - Uploading at home

but finishers are diamond dust and back drop bottom1[/quote]
Cool and Yes hopefully the FCW first show will be someday after Christmas!
Srry bout the Wait but my VCR/USB (yes i kno im old school but it still works) is broke so i will have one by christmas!
Oh and right now there is like only 8 people soo it might have to get postponed but hopefully not. 8-)

**HOT NEWS**

I will try if i can to make a Website for FCW if i dont have anytime ill have to find someone that can .
this website will include
*Videos of Shows*
*TitanTrons (if i have alot of free time ill make a couple for them)*
*Profile, Bio, Pics*
*Current News*
And More!

So as you can see i have alot to do so this will be something BIG!

My caw is "Rinnigod" (<<<nickname) Ryan.

I will post formula and moveset later. here's the entrance.

ENTRANCE -

Intro
Templates-Superstar 2

Stage
Templates-Superstar 2

Ramp
Templates-Superstar 2
and put my name thing to pop up here!

Ring in
Templates-Superstar 2

Ring
Templates-Shawn Michaels DX

**bump**

:spas:

[quote name='Rated R k.a.z.e' post='3357306' date='Dec 4 2007, 05:48 PM']ADVICE: Never make too much hype to your e-fed, cause your're not sure if you will start it or not. Be original and don't copy other e-fed's ideas. ;)[/quote]
Correct me if iam wrong is an E-fed like a roleplaying thing on the internet? becuz this is a show that im going to play the matches, record them, post on youtube.this is proalby going to keep growing until im sick of wrestling which will be never!

And by being orginal do u mean to make my on CAWS? (well i might have to if i dont get other peoples) also now let me ask you a question would you rather watch some dudes own CAWs that u dont even kno.... Or would you like to see YOUR CAW make FCW history in front of the world!

And i Said if i had freetime!

thnx for ur advice but i am cofident it will be a sucess1 :D

Archived