CMON WWE! HIRE_____ BACK!

The_Great_One

post who you want the wwe to hire back

cmon WWE hire marcus cor von back he was doing great on ECW, eventhough im not sure why exactly he left/fired w/e i think he should be hired back now.

and hire scotty 2 hotty back don't know the reason behind him getting fired either but he was a really good cruiser weight and was a very poopular jobber.

Cor Von left i believe on mutual terms dealing with death in the family. i doubt he'll be back or even wrestle again. IMO Scotty doesnt really have much left to offer.

re-hire Cryme Tyme they were really screwed on and off screen.

Problems with some of the people you guys want back...

Goldberg and Brock Lesnar both already told the E 4 years ago that they are out of wrestling for good so.... yeah...
Divas will just be wasted, they have a good enough amount already
Goldust? LOL
CC is as good as TNAs, he was used better there then he was used in his entire E carreer
Ariel is doing pr0n then going to TNA. (First part fact, second part is a rumor)
Chris Masters isnt really needed IMO.... meh
Justin Credible = ECW jobber?
S2H has done all he could for the E, he would become a bigger Jobber then Funaki

BUT

I do agree with Cryme Time returning and Joey Mercury returning

Mercury feuding with Morrison on ECW = win
Cryme Tyme was the most entertaining tag team they had going next to Londrick and they COULD wrestle.

No one else really, except bring Colt Cabana and Chris Hero to ECW. I'm near the point of orgasm thinking about that! XD XD XD

[quote name='Freezy' post='3313886' date='Nov 26 2007, 08:58 PM']Nobody. They blew their chances at stardom, or their time passed. Time to move on[/quote]
Just because there not in the WWE doesn't make them any less of a star then they should be. Christian Cage, Sting and Rhyno seem to be doing fine
Back on topic: Cryme Tyme would be nice, Joey Mercury... and I'm gonna say it...LANCE STORM, very underrated wrestler IMO.

[quote name='CM Storm16' post='3314128' date='Nov 27 2007, 12:22 AM']Problems with some of the people you guys want back...

Goldberg and Brock Lesnar both already told the E 4 years ago that they are out of wrestling for good so.... yeah...
Divas will just be wasted, they have a good enough amount already
Goldust? LOL
CC is as good as TNAs, he was used better there then he was used in his entire E carreer
Ariel is doing pr0n then going to TNA. (First part fact, second part is a rumor)
Chris Masters isnt really needed IMO.... meh
Justin Credible = ECW jobber?
S2H has done all he could for the E, he would become a bigger Jobber then Funaki

BUT

I do agree with Cryme Time returning and Joey Mercury returning

Mercury feuding with Morrison on ECW = win
Cryme Tyme was the most entertaining tag team they had going next to Londrick and they COULD wrestle.

No one else really, except bring Colt Cabana and Chris Hero to ECW. I'm near the point of orgasm thinking about that! XD XD XD[/quote]
Not really considered as a p0rn cause their will be no *censored* going in the *censored*

Archived